Welcome Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

gfxgfx Home Forum Help Search Calendar Login Register   gfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Embed Maximize

Newbies, read these!

Character Creation
FAQs
Restrictions

Main Site
Portraits
Rules
Story Creation
Racial Crossbreeding
Magic

Contact
Tips and Tricks
IRC Chat
Measures Converter
Elven Aging Calculator

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: 2010 Santharian Census  (Read 2377 times)
Twén Aråerwén
Death's Mistress
Approved Character

Elf, Ifer’hém

« on: January 30, 2010, 05:35:19 PM »

Originally done in 2008 by Luca

More for curiosity than anything else. This will only be interesting if as many people as possible answer. If you don't feel comfortable answering all the question, you don't have to, but the closest to complete are the best. Please keep answers brief and serious.

Santharian Census: 2010

Identity:
Main name:

All alternative characters/common aliases:

Date of joining:

Country/region:

Time zone:

Internet access (work only, school only, home, internet café, etc):

Education (current/finished):

Activity:
Have you ever had an absence, planned or otherwise, last longer than one month?

On average, how many IC posts do you make in a week? (Include any posts under alternate characters)

On average, how many OOC posts do you make in a week?

Have you ever been to the IRC?

If no, why not?

Are in the IRC on a regular basis?

If yes, how many hours a week do you spend in the IRC?

Do you read the shoutbox?

On average, how many posts in the shoutbox do you make a week?

Do you check Santharia at least once a day?

If no, how many times a week?

Do you visit the Development Forum?

Do you participate in the Development Forum?

Have you ever participated in the Development Forum?

Do you keep up to date with the main site updates?

At what time(s) during your daily routine do you check Santharia?

How many stories are you currently participating in?

Do you visit story forums that you do not actively participate in?

Have you ever followed an active story you have not actively participated in?

Which OOC threads do you read?
 a) all of them      b) any that might be interesting      c) the ones people point me to      d) I do not read OOC threads

Participation:
On average, do you enter board-oriented discussions?

Have you ever been or are you currently an administrator?

Have you ever been or are you currently a moderator of a forum?

Have you ever commented on a CD without being personally asked to?

Do you answer new players’ questions?

Have you ever suggested a story idea?

•º•The spell fell upon the crowd like a dragon, •º•
•º•ancient and full of death.•º•
_.·´¯) Twén Aråerwén's CD(¯`·._
Twén Aråerwén
Death's Mistress
Approved Character

Elf, Ifer’hém

« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2010, 05:41:00 PM »

Identity:
Main name: Twén Aråerwén

All alternative characters/common aliases: Don't have the skills or time to write alts.

Date of joining: October 19, 2003, 04:37:22 PM (On one of those alts I don't have.)

Country/region: USA, Ohio

Time zone: ~Looks at clock~ ... EST.

Internet access (work only, school only, home, internet café, etc): All of the above though mainly work and home.

Education (current/finished): High School Graduate with secondary training in business management and accounting.

Activity:
Have you ever had an absence, planned or otherwise, last longer than one month? Yeah a couple times over the years but all caused by computer or health issues beyond my control.

On average, how many IC posts do you make in a week? (Include any posts under alternate characters) 3-4 when I am rolling but sadly this has fallen off.

On average, how many OOC posts do you make in a week? Depends on what topics are up and going but at least 5 I would say.

Have you ever been to the IRC? Like an addiction.

If no, why not?

Are in the IRC on a regular basis? Not like I use to be, usually only upon request.

If yes, how many hours a week do you spend in the IRC? 2-3

Do you read the shoutbox? Every one of them.

On average, how many posts in the shoutbox do you make a week? 1-2 a day usually.

Do you check Santharia at least once a day? Does hourly count?! :)

Do you visit the Development Forum? Yep, daily.

Do you participate in the Development Forum? Sometimes but my heart is in the RP side of things and I spend way more time here than I do over there.

Have you ever participated in the Development Forum? I have a dozen or so entries completed and on the site and a few still lingering.

Do you keep up to date with the main site updates? Read them all and look many of them over in detail.

At what time(s) during your daily routine do you check Santharia? Every waking moment and even a few that I am not so awake in.

How many stories are you currently participating in? 0

Do you visit story forums that you do not actively participate in? Yes

Have you ever followed an active story you have not actively participated in? Yes, Thalambaths Heart

a) all of them      b) any that might be interesting      c) the ones people point me to      d) I do not read OOC threads

Participation:
On average, do you enter board-oriented discussions? Have I missed any recently?! Point me to where so I can go have a look!

Have you ever been or are you currently an administrator? I have been one.

Have you ever been or are you currently a moderator of a forum? I have been a CD-Mod and have been moderator for a couple stories over the years.

Have you ever commented on a CD without being personally asked to? Use to be my job so I would say I have done that a couple hundred times or so.

Do you answer new players’ questions? Every question that someone else has not gotten to already.

Have you ever suggested a story idea? No

•º•The spell fell upon the crowd like a dragon, •º•
•º•ancient and full of death.•º•
_.·´¯) Twén Aråerwén's CD(¯`·._
Fox
Drifter
CD Mod

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2010, 05:53:18 PM »

Identity:
Main name:
Josephine Caranos

All alternative characters/common aliases: Drustai

Date of joining: January 1st, 2002

Country/region: California, United States

Time zone: PST

Internet access (work only, school only, home, internet café, etc): Home

Education (current/finished): Bachelor of the Arts, Creative Writing Degree

Activity:
Yes, many.

On average, how many IC posts do you make in a week? (Include any posts under alternate characters) One or two.

On average, how many OOC posts do you make in a week? Two or three.

Have you ever been to the IRC? Yes.

If no, why not? N/A

Are in the IRC on a regular basis? Not anymore.

If yes, how many hours a week do you spend in the IRC? N/A

Do you read the shoutbox? Yes.

On average, how many posts in the shoutbox do you make a week? Zero to one.

Do you check Santharia at least once a day? Generally.

If no, how many times a week? N/A

Do you visit the Development Forum? Yes.

Do you participate in the Development Forum? Yes.

Have you ever participated in the Development Forum? N/A

Do you keep up to date with the main site updates? Generally.

At what time(s) during your daily routine do you check Santharia? Throughout the day.

How many stories are you currently participating in? Three.

Do you visit story forums that you do not actively participate in? No.

Have you ever followed an active story you have not actively participated in? No.

b) any that might be interesting

Participation:
Sometimes.

Have you ever been or are you currently an administrator? No.

Have you ever been or are you currently a moderator of a forum? Yes, was CD Mod and Magic Expert.

Have you ever commented on a CD without being personally asked to? Yes.

Do you answer new players’ questions? Sometimes.

No.
Irid alMenie
Wolf-Lady
CD Mod

Elf, Quaelhoirhim

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2010, 08:32:07 PM »

Identity:
Main name: Irid al'Menie (though some might still know me better as Simonne Miller)

All alternative characters/common aliases: Koka Bentarm, Toama, Roosje Greenfields, Simonne Miller... and then about ten more that I haven't used for ages.

Date of joining: First time? About... some time in 2001.

Country/region: Belgium

Time zone: GMT +1

Internet access (work only, school only, home, internet café, etc): Work and home

Education (current/finished): Master in Translation, English and Czech

Activity:
Have you ever had an absence, planned or otherwise, last longer than one month? Yep, the longest of which lasted several years

On average, how many IC posts do you make in a week? (Include any posts under alternate characters) Might be one or two a week, but might just as well be one or two a month. Depends on how quick a story is going.

On average, how many OOC posts do you make in a week? Again, depends. Sometimes none at all, sometimes three or four

Have you ever been to the IRC? Yup

If no, why not?

Are in the IRC on a regular basis? Not the way I used to be, but I hop in once in a while

If yes, how many hours a week do you spend in the IRC? In previous times... about three to four hours a day (unless I didn't have somewhere to go, in which case it was pretty much all day). Nowadays, about three to five hours a week I guess

Do you read the shoutbox? Once in a while

On average, how many posts in the shoutbox do you make a week? One every two weeks to month

Do you check Santharia at least once a day? Used to, not anymore

If no, how many times a week? Three to four

Do you visit the Development Forum? Yes

Do you participate in the Development Forum? Yes

Have you ever participated in the Development Forum? Obviously

Do you keep up to date with the main site updates? Not really

At what time(s) during your daily routine do you check Santharia? In the evening, if I can be bothered to turn on my laptop. (read: any time I turn on my laptop, the first site I check is Santh)

How many stories are you currently participating in? Two (Thalambath's Heart, Jovloff's Gold)

Do you visit story forums that you do not actively participate in? No

Have you ever followed an active story you have not actively participated in? No

Participation:
On average, do you enter board-oriented discussions? If I feel like it

Have you ever been or are you currently an administrator? Nope, though I've been offered the position

Have you ever been or are you currently a moderator of a forum? Used to mod a couple of stories, plus CD mod for a couple of years

Have you ever commented on a CD without being personally asked to? Yes

Do you answer new players’ questions? Anything not magic related, unless someone got there first

Have you ever suggested a story idea? Yep, two.
[/quote]

Stat rosa pristina nomine, nomina nuda tenemus.
Irid al'Menie
Altario Shialt-eck-Gorrin
Adventurer
Admin

Human, Remusian

« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2010, 11:21:10 PM »

Identity:
Main name: Altario Shialt-eck-Gorrin

All alternative characters/common aliases: Sometimes, on Friday nights, I dress up like Marilyn Monroe

Date of joining: April 09, 2007, 05:35:45 PM

Country/region: Canada (though deportment papers I hear might be in the works)

Time zone: GMT -10

Education (current/finished): 12 years (Grade 6 twice)

Activity:
Have you ever had an absence, planned or otherwise, last longer than one month? Unfortunately, yes.  I broke out in sweats and a rash because of it.

On average, how many IC posts do you make in a week? (Include any posts under alternate characters) A week?  At least one... more if overall site activity is higher

On average, how many OOC posts do you make in a week? None.  I don't participate in OOC threads.  Including this one.

Have you ever been to the IRC? *shivers*  Yes.  It is the crack cocaine of the internet.  It took me a long and painful rehab to get away from it so that I could carry on a normal life.

If no, why not?  Recovering addict

If yes, how many hours a week do you spend in the IRC? I used to spend 23 hours a day in there.. more if Twen and Nox were in there

Do you read the shoutbox? Nope.  If you can't speak to me in a calm rational voice, I shall ignore you

On average, how many posts in the shoutbox do you make a week? Dunno.... 3-4 I spose

Do you check Santharia at least once a day? check?  Check!  I freakin live here!

If no, how many times a week? 7389 times a week

Do you visit the Development Forum? I do, but my visa is about to be revoked I believe

Do you participate in the Development Forum? much to the chagrin of the real developers, yes

Have you ever participated in the Development Forum? uh huh

Do you keep up to date with the main site updates? We have updates?  As an admin, someone should have told me this....

At what time(s) during your daily routine do you check Santharia? when I wake up, before breakfast, after breakfast, before brunch, after brunch, before lunch, after lunch, during the afternoon siesta, before supper, after supper, during the evening news, during primetime TV, before bed, during late night news, during Letterman, before the late night show, before I fall asleep, when I wake up to pee, after I pee (bet you are glad I didn't say during my pee!), before I fall back asleep, when I wake up to pee again (I drink way too much before bedtime), afterI pee again, after I wake up from my nightmare...

How many stories are you currently participating in? I refuse to answer on the grounds that it might endanger my aliases who are in deep cover and if outed could prove dangerous to their well being

Do you visit story forums that you do not actively participate in? Try finding one

Have you ever followed an active story you have not actively participated in? I've stood at the window of Thalambatyh... tears flowing down my cheeks, wondering why they don't like me and let me come in and play....

a) all of them    b) any that might be interesting   c) the ones people point me to      d) I do not read OOC threads   None of them, including this one

Participation:
On average, do you enter board-oriented discussions? No.  Especially silly quizes which ask yu to fill out questionaires

Have you ever been or are you currently an administrator? Nope... I fight the "man"... the "man" is always trying to keep us plain folks down... Attica! Attica! Attica!

Have you ever been or are you currently a moderator of a forum? Nope.... I can't take the pressure of responsibility

Have you ever commented on a CD without being personally asked to? Of course.. I also tend NOT to comment when I am asked to... its my whole passive agressive personality

Do you answer new players’ questions? pfft... newbies.... gods blight on humanity

Have you ever suggested a story idea? No.. what do I care... it's not like we actually need stories on this site
« Last Edit: January 30, 2010, 11:21:59 PM by Altario Shialt-eck-Gorrin » Logged

Favorite Cartoon Quotes
"It was a dark and stormy night."  - Snoopy
"Ack!" - Bill the Cat
"I did not have sex with that woman, Monica Lewinski." - President Bill Clinton

My Character can be viewed @Angelina Jolie's house.  But knock first, in case I'm in my underwear.
Kalína Dalá'isyrás
Dalá'isyrás
Mini-mod

High Elf, Kaýrrhem

« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2010, 03:41:01 AM »

Identity:
Main name: Kalína Mërénwèn Dalá'isyrás

All alternative characters/common aliases: Shailiha, Erlmatodelnia, Ciara, Emalaya, Luna the Kitten, etc. I haven't played most of them in years.

Date of joining: July 14, 2003, 04:00:22 PM Officially :)

Country/region: United States

Time zone: Mountainssssssssssss

Education (current/finished): HS Grad. Some college, and thinking of going back.

Activity:
Have you ever had an absence, planned or otherwise, last longer than one month? Once...a bit over 5 years ago.

On average, how many IC posts do you make in a week? (Include any posts under alternate characters) *Bad toad, looks ashamed* Moderator onry

On average, how many OOC posts do you make in a week? 50ish+?

Have you ever been to the IRC? Yes

If no, why not?

Are in the IRC on a regular basis? There almost all the time.

If yes, how many hours a week do you spend in the IRC? hmmm....about 100 of me actually *there*

Do you read the shoutbox? Of course! :p

On average, how many posts in the shoutbox do you make a week? 5-6

Do you check Santharia at least once a day? Yes

If no, how many times a week? 100ish

Do you visit the Development Forum? Yes

Do you participate in the Development Forum? Yep!

Have you ever participated in the Development Forum? Yes

Do you keep up to date with the main site updates? I would be a bad Admin if I didn't

At what time(s) during your daily routine do you check Santharia? When I wake up till I go to work, after I get off work till I go to bed. I am on it generally all day if I have the day off

How many stories are you currently participating in? None. Only moderating 1

Do you visit story forums that you do not actively participate in? Occasionally

Have you ever followed an active story you have not actively participated in? Yes

Which OOC threads do you read? A...yep yep

Participation:
On average, do you enter board-oriented discussions? Erm...I usually start them  Pet

Have you ever been or are you currently an administrator? Hmm...5ish years now?

Have you ever been or are you currently a moderator of a forum? I was/am a Story Moderator, and I was a CD Moderator back in the day

Have you ever commented on a CD without being personally asked to? Part of being both a CD Moderator and Administrator

Do you answer new players’ questions? Daily

Have you ever suggested a story idea? Yep! And helped build many more.

Insanity is only a perception made by those who have yet to attain its greatness. While those of us who have already stepped inside its bounds find bliss in our utter madness.
Nai'r en'Lina ar'Kaimel
Ridgen Sú'ufanán
Mindweaver
Story Mod

Random person ^^

Homepage
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2010, 04:07:10 AM »

Identity:
Main name: Ridgen Sú'ufanán

All alternative characters/common aliases: -

Date of joining: Unofficial: Two days ago Official: March 28, 2009

Country/region: Australia

Time zone: AEST (Australian Eastern Standard Time)

Education (current/finished): Juniour High, Year 7, Selective

Activity:
Have you ever had an absence, planned or otherwise, last longer than one month? Yes, for two years

On average, how many IC posts do you make in a week? (Include any posts under alternate characters) 0, I'm not approved yet :(

On average, how many OOC posts do you make in a week? Not sure, but loads

Have you ever been to the IRC? Yeah

If no, why not?

Are in the IRC on a regular basis? I only started using IRC yesterday...

Do you read the shoutbox? Always

On average, how many posts in the shoutbox do you make a week? Loads. So much I can't count them

Do you check Santharia at least once a day? Yeah, if I have instant access to the web, that is

Do you visit the Development Forum? Nu-uh

Do you keep up to date with the main site updates? No comment

At what time(s) during your daily routine do you check Santharia? 6:00 AM - whenever I like

How many stories are you currently participating in? Zilch

Do you visit story forums that you do not actively participate in? Yes

Have you ever followed an active story you have not actively participated in? Yes

Which OOC threads do you read? B
 a) all of them      b) any that might be interesting      c) the ones people point me to      d) I do not read OOC threads

Participation:
On average, do you enter board-oriented discussions? Hm... not sure... erm... no

Have you ever been or are you currently an administrator? No

Have you ever been or are you currently a moderator of a forum?No

Have you ever commented on a CD without being personally asked to? Yes, lots of times

Do you answer new players’ questions? I don't think I do

« Last Edit: January 31, 2010, 04:08:48 AM by Ridgen Sú'ufanán » Logged

"Everything is a game - some people just don't realise that."
                                                                       - Ridgen Sú'ufanán
Anirdulf Svanskjun
Helvíl Helvíliás
Approved Character

Human, Avennorian

« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2010, 04:25:44 AM »

Main name: Anirdulf Svanskjun

All alternative characters/common aliases: He's new and my first one

Date of joining: 25 January 2010

Country/region: Somewhere in England *screams as lion jumps through window* (I think)
Time zone: GMT + 0

Internet access (work only, school only, home, internet café, etc): Home, school

Education (current/finished): English public school (for you Americans, that's private school, i.e. not state funded)

Activity:
Have you ever had an absence, planned or otherwise, last longer than one month?: Haven't been on here more than a month, so unless time is different here, no.

On average, how many IC posts do you make in a week? (Include any posts under alternate characters): Character not yet approved

On average, how many OOC posts do you make in a week?: Well, I've made about twelve posts in five days so far, so thats *mumbles to himself, counting on fingers* 2 per week. Wait, that's not right *mumbles, mutters "add two...carry the one..divide by pi to get..."* 16.8/week

Have you ever been to the IRC?: No

If no, why not?: What is it?

Are in the IRC on a regular basis?: No

If yes, how many hours a week do you spend in the IRC?: No

Do you read the shoutbox?: Yes, shouting is the most primal form of communication.

On average, how many posts in the shoutbox do you make a week?: 4 (3 in 5 days ~= 4)

Do you check Santharia at least once a day?: Yes, although once an hour is closer to the mark.

If no, how many times a week?: n/a

Do you visit the Development Forum?: Sometimes

Do you participate in the Development Forum?: No

Have you ever participated in the Development Forum?: No

Do you keep up to date with the main site updates?: They can't have updated since I've been here, can they?

At what time(s) during your daily routine do you check Santharia?: When I wake, when I've had breakfast, before lessons, after first three, after second two, before lunch, after lunch, before games, after games, before last two lessons, after last two lesson/before supper, after supper, before prep, during prep, after prep, before I go to bed, after I've gone to bed and all the time in between all these.

How many stories are you currently participating in?: None

Do you visit story forums that you do not actively participate in?: Sometimes

Have you ever followed an active story you have not actively participated in?: No

a) all of them      b) any that might be interesting      c) the ones people point me to      d) I do not read OOC threads

Participation:
On average, do you enter board-oriented discussions?: ?

Have you ever been or are you currently an administrator?: No

Have you ever been or are you currently a moderator of a forum?: No

Have you ever commented on a CD without being personally asked to?: My own?

Do you answer new players’ questions?: I'm new. I answer mine by reading the material... is that yes or no?

Have you ever suggested a story idea?; Nope, no-one would take me seriously when I suggested having dragons destroy Ximax and the whole of Caelereth only to be stopped by fifty Weavers and an inebriated pheasant. I ws really hurt fish *starts to bawl uncontrollably*
« Last Edit: January 31, 2010, 04:30:51 AM by Anirdulf Svanskjun » Logged

We are all eased out of kids' dreams -
Who can be ripped out of them and live loving after?
Anirdulf Svanskjun
Garret Arroway
The Wolfling
Mini-mod

Human, Kyranian

« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2010, 04:40:46 AM »

Identity:
Main name: Garret Arroway

All alternative characters/common aliases: Tas Shadowrider, Todd Ash, Danner Ash, Calder Knightson, Kurret Daraan, Tavis (Wolf-dog), Brash, Rett, Jaek Buckkin, Keri (Bear), Dathne, Derrik Duskrider (Dragonriding Brownie), Rajard Gae’fan (Wolfman), Keenan, Jae Tauldin, Gavril ‘Whitebeard’ Baird (Crazy False Mage)

Date of joining: September 20, 2007, 04:01:19 PM

Country/region: Nevada, USA

Time zone: Pacific

Education (current/finished): High School Graduate

Activity:
Have you ever had an absence, planned or otherwise, last longer than one month? Yup, more often than I’d like. I have a traveling issue.

On average, how many IC posts do you make in a week? (Include any posts under alternate characters): Depends on what’s going on.

On average, how many OOC posts do you make in a week? Very few.

Have you ever been to the IRC? Yup

If no, why not? N/A

Are in the IRC on a regular basis? I kinda feel like I live there …

If yes, how many hours a week do you spend in the IRC? Too many …

Do you read the shoutbox? For the most part.

On average, how many posts in the shoutbox do you make a week? Usually none.

Do you check Santharia at least once a day? Duh. When I’m online I’ve got either the RPG or Dev page open no matter what.

If no, how many times a week? N/A

Do you visit the Development Forum? Yup

Do you participate in the Development Forum? Yup

Have you ever participated in the Development Forum? Yup

Do you keep up to date with the main site updates? Yup

At what time(s) during your daily routine do you check Santharia? Any time I’m online, which is a majority of the time.

How many stories are you currently participating in? 3

Do you visit story forums that you do not actively participate in? Occasionally

Have you ever followed an active story you have not actively participated in? Don’t think so.

a) all of them      b) any that might be interesting      c) the ones people point me to      d) I do not read OOC threads      e) none, but occasionally glance at various conversations

Participation:
On average, do you enter board-oriented discussions? Occasinally, not often

Have you ever been or are you currently an administrator? Nopes

Have you ever been or are you currently a moderator of a forum? Yups, CD mod and Story mod

Have you ever commented on a CD without being personally asked to? Yup

Do you answer new players’ questions? Not really

Have you ever suggested a story idea? Nope, I just take credit for part of Alt’s brain grin

Before you kill him, think of what you take from him. Remember what it is to be alive.
Quote: Robin Hobb
grallen gast
Softly Smiling Scoundrel
Mini-mod

Orc, Ashz-Oc

« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2010, 08:26:33 AM »

Identity:
Main name:Grallen Gast, at present

All alternative characters/common aliases: Fionn chorbie, Seth Ghibta, Keraste Susilnir

Date of joining: july 24, 2008

Country/region: scotland, uk

Time zone: gmt +0

Internet access (work only, school only, home, internet café, etc): university network

Education (current/finished): student

Activity:
don't think so
On average, how many IC posts do you make in a week? (Include any posts under alternate characters)
one or two, though it fluctuates a lot.
less. maybe one, or less than that.
nope.
If no, why not?
eh-heh. not entirely sure what it is, or what it's for.
^
^
yes
one or two, maybe.
yes.

yes.
yes.

yep.
when i i'm on the computer, which is several times a day, depending on lectures etc.
three. banshee's crest, destiny, and jovloff's gold.
not really.
no.
 a) all of them      b) any that might be interesting<<      c) the ones people point me to      d) I do not read OOC threads

Participation:
only very occasionally, at present
no
no
yes, though not recently.
if i know the answer.
nope. haven't thought of a good one yet.

When you’re entirely lacking in conscience or sense of risk, a frog will have to do.
Grallen's CD
The Silent Watcher
New Santharian

« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2010, 09:07:45 AM »

Identity:
Main name: Tharoc Wargrider

Thar. Many others, depending how much I've upset Miraran that day!  evil

Date of joining: April 9th 09

Country/region: England, Manchester

Time zone: GMT +0

Home

One should never stop learning.

Activity:
Ooooohhhh yes!

None for ages (see last question). Generally, as many as a re required by the story.

Varies, depending on the topic being discussed.

Rarely

If no, why not?

No

Yes

Depends on whether I can think of anything worth saying.

Yes

Yes

Extensively

Yes

Usually when my wife is watching the soaps on tv. Or when football is on.

One

Occasionally

Yes, for short periods

B & C

Participation:
Depends whether I've got something to say

No

No

Yes

Yes

No. I'm too selfish. I tend to keep ideas for my Dev activities. That's not to say I wouldn't offer them if I thought they were of some use.
Jenna Silverbirch
Wandering Storyteller
Approved Character

Hafling, Dogodan

« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2010, 02:21:50 AM »

Identity:
Main name:
Jenna Silverbirch

All alternative characters/common aliases: Jen is my only approved char atm, but I have many many many half-finished characters who'll probably be popping up over the next few months.

Date of joining: Got an account on the 25th of april 2009 after lurking for a day, and posted my CD a few hours later.

Country/region: The north of southern England.

Time zone: Lovely old Greenwich Mean Time +0

Internet access (work only, school only, home, internet café, etc): Home.

Education (current/finished): Still at school.

Activity:
Nope, though I have had a few lapses in activity.

On average, how many IC posts do you make in a week? (Include any posts under alternate characters) Hm... one, occasionally two, sometimes none.

On average, how many OOC posts do you make in a week? No idea! Quite a few, normally, I suppose.

Have you ever been to the IRC? Yup! It is a super-fun little corner of the internet to be in.

If no, why not?

Are in the IRC on a regular basis? I pop in now and then, normally once every couple of weeks.

If yes, how many hours a week do you spend in the IRC? Anywhere between none and six or seven.

Do you read the shoutbox? Definitley

On average, how many posts in the shoutbox do you make a week? Two, possibly

Do you check Santharia at least once a day? Yup, is feels like I've been away for ages if I'm away for so much as a few days.

Do you visit the Development Forum? Yup

Do you participate in the Development Forum? Yes, but I haven't been as active there as I have been here recently.

Do you keep up to date with the main site updates? I certainly try to.

At what time(s) during your daily routine do you check Santharia?  Whenever I get a chance to, or whenever I'm on the computer. Which makes up a fair portion of my afternoon and evenings.

How many stories are you currently participating in? Just the Banshee's Crest.

Do you visit story forums that you do not actively participate in? Sporadically, yes.

Have you ever followed an active story you have not actively participated in? I sometimes try to :D

a) all of them     b) any that might be interesting      c) the ones people point me to      d) I do not read OOC threads

Participation:
Now and then.

Have you ever been or are you currently an administrator? Nope.

Have you ever been or are you currently a moderator of a forum? I'm co-mod at the crest.

Have you ever commented on a CD without being personally asked to? Yes, occasionally.

Do you answer new players’ questions? When I can be helpful, yes.

Have you ever suggested a story idea? No, but I have one in the works.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2010, 02:27:23 AM by Jenna Silverbirch » Logged

The world’s so full of wonder, it’d be a shameful waste to live without seeing as much of it as you could’ve.
Jenna Silverbirch -  Burrow by the Sea - Jenna's hobbit hole
Jenna's Creations
Ylaya
Temptress
Approved Character

Elf, Coór'hém

« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2010, 06:23:19 AM »

Identity:
Main name: Ylaya

All alternative characters/common aliases: Only 1 approved character

Date of joining: I don't know, not long ago.

Country/region: Northern England, Lancashire - Otherwise known as the Red Rose County (The best county in England, best place in the world)

Time zone: Greenwich Mean Time +0

Internet access (work only, school only, home, internet café, etc): Home or college

Education (current/finished): College

Activity:
Have you ever had an absence, planned or otherwise, last longer than one month? No

On average, how many IC posts do you make in a week? (Include any posts under alternate characters) As many as I can.

On average, how many OOC posts do you make in a week? As many as I can.

Have you ever been to the IRC? Never...ok maybe once

If no, why not? Because I don't want to, got a problem with that?

Are in the IRC on a regular basis? No

Do you read the shoutbox? No.

On average, how many posts in the shoutbox do you make a week? 1 if you are lucky.

Do you check Santharia at least once a day? Aye.

Do you visit the Development Forum? No

Do you participate in the Development Forum? No

Have you ever participated in the Development Forum? No

Do you keep up to date with the main site updates? No

At what time(s) during your daily routine do you check Santharia? Once in the morning and once at night.

How many stories are you currently participating in? 1, possibly 2. Wait and see.

Do you visit story forums that you do not actively participate in? No

Have you ever followed an active story you have not actively participated in? No

The ones I am needed in.

Participation:
On average, do you enter board-oriented discussions? No

Have you ever been or are you currently an administrator? No

Have you ever been or are you currently a moderator of a forum? No

Have you ever commented on a CD without being personally asked to? No

Do you answer new players’ questions? Yes

« Last Edit: February 01, 2010, 06:24:26 AM by Ylaya » Logged

Nox Echiiscuan
Macabre Marionette
Approved Character

Human, Kasumarii

« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2010, 10:08:46 AM »

Identity:
Main name:
Nox Belle

Nox Belle   /   Vallari O'Niel   /   Daelynn   /   Precious
More to come.

Date of joining:
July 19th, 2007

Country/region:
United States

Time zone:
... -8?...

Home.

...? Current?

Activity:
Yes.

None, currently.

None, currently.

Yep

If no, why not?
- - -

Not particularly, not at the moment anyway.

- - -

Yep! :}

I don't know?.... Five so far this year?

Not anymore, but I certainly used to. More than once a day.

... Uhm... two? I don't know...

I couldn't not visit the Development Forum.

I used to, and would like to again.

Yes... I've Devved a small handful of butterflies. Yay! For butterflies!

I used to. Not anymore.

Whenever I have a bit of free time.

None...

Yes.

Of course.

Participation:
Maybe?... O.o

Nope, never have been.

Well... I used to be a CD-Moderator. But then I disappeared. Naturally I couldn't remain a moderator anymore.

Plenty of times.

Occasionally, I used to.  ^_~

Nope. Not even half of one.

Alexandre Scriabin
Music Adept
Approved Character

Human, Erpheronian/ Rhulran

« Reply #14 on: February 01, 2010, 02:07:45 PM »

Main name: Alexandre Scriabin

All alternative characters/common aliases: Nada

Date of joining: February 11th, 2009

Country/region: United States, CA

Time zone: Pacific

Education (current/finished): Masters Degree piano performance (UOP), Masters Degree Musicology, and a whole bunch of random minors I took along the way in English, European history, theology, German, philosophy, psychology. I really loved college.

Activity:
Have you ever had an absence, planned or otherwise, last longer than one month? Nope.

On average, how many IC posts do you make in a week? (Include any posts under alternate characters) it's hard to tell. Some weeks i'll post IC four or five times, and others I haven't posted anything IC.

On average, how many OOC posts do you make in a week? That's even more variable than my IC posts.

Have you ever been to the IRC? Not all that interested.

If no, why not?

Do you read the shoutbox? yes.

On average, how many posts in the shoutbox do you make a week? About 0.02

Do you check Santharia at least once a day? Normally.

Do you visit the Development Forum? No.

Do you participate in the Development Forum? No.

Have you ever participated in the Development Forum? Yes.

Do you keep up to date with the main site updates? Yes.

At what time(s) during your daily routine do you check Santharia? Random. Whenever I'm winding down from conditioning, or rigorous learning of a new piece on the piano.

How many stories are you currently participating in? Uno.

Do you visit story forums that you do not actively participate in? No.

Have you ever followed an active story you have not actively participated in? Several.

A.

Participation:
On average, do you enter board-oriented discussions? Not normally.

Have you ever been or are you currently an administrator? No.

Have you ever been or are you currently a moderator of a forum? hmmm... That depends on whether or not running a home really counts.

Have you ever commented on a CD without being personally asked to? Lots.

Do you answer new players’ questions? Yes.

Have you ever suggested a story idea? No.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2010, 02:09:58 PM by Alexandre Scriabin » Logged

The statement below this is false.
The statement above this is true.

Alexandre Scriabin CD
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Recent Posts
[February 10, 2022, 09:09:05 PM]

[February 10, 2022, 09:07:54 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:03:43 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:03:25 PM]