Welcome Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

gfxgfx Home Forum Help Search Calendar Login Register   gfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Embed Maximize

Newbies, read these!

Character Creation
FAQs
Restrictions

Main Site
Portraits
Rules
Story Creation
Racial Crossbreeding
Magic

Contact
Tips and Tricks
IRC Chat
Measures Converter
Elven Aging Calculator
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Amncin'Eya  (Read 3869 times)
AmncinEya
« on: November 17, 2005, 05:32:22 AM »

Name: Amncin'Eya

Race: Elf

Tribe: Tethinrhim Elves

Title: Emerald Warrior

Overview: Amncin'Eya is a female Kaierian warrior. She has set out from the Auturian Woods on a journey as a Second Travelling Warrior.

Physical appearance: She has a grim and intense face, rarely smiling. She has fair skin, and piercing emerald green eyes that seem to look right into your mind. Her hair is a soft red gold color that reaches her waist, it is almost always in a braid. She has nice curves, nothing drastic, in all she looks fairly like all the others in her tribe.

Clothes: Amncin'Eya dresses like a boy, because she thinks it is more comfortable. Brown leather trousers and a brown leather shirt. She also has a belt of, you guessed it, brown leather.And simple brown leather boots with flat soals. They are light and sturdy, helping her to move swiftly and silently.

Personality: Grim and intense. Amncin'Eya is a quiet women, content to observe what is going on around her. It is rare for her to speak until she is spoken to, unless in emergency situations. When she does speak, her voice is soft, gentle, and never louder then is necessary to be heard. She feels she has a strange connection with animals. She feeling she can understand them, not in words, but rather in feelings.

Strengths: She is swift, agile and silent on her feet. She is good with a bow, and a sword. And her familiars love her and will protect her at all costs to themselves.

Weaknesses: She has an fear of fire that almost borders a phobia. She also has a tendency to act before she thinks about what she is doing, which tends to get her into a lot of trouble. She is a little paranoid, and distrusts everyone she meets at first, thinking they are out to get her. Because of this, she tends to be a loner and has a hard time making friends.

History: Amncin'Eya was born and raised in the Auturian woods. She has lived there all her life, with the exception of when she left on her journey as a Travelling Warrior. She is one of the best warriors among her peers. Her mother, Kiden, is 519, as is her father, Leranik. They are also Warriors, as is her brother Merink, who is 359. Her grandmother, who is now dead, had found 3 Ashmarian wolf cubs, two males and one female when she was on her travels in. One of the males died not long after she had found them. She never found out what happened to the rest of their pack. She had raised the two remaining ones, and their cubs, and so on throughout her life always keeping one male and one female, while releasing the others back into the wild when they are old enough to care for themselves, as have her parents. Though 2 years ago Amncin'Eya begged her parents to let her keep one, after a lot of pleading they let her pick one to keep. And a month ago, her parents went out and bought her a horse to take with her when she started her journey. Now she, Mies, and Avash have just started out together.

Weapons: A sword also on her belt. And a bow and arrows on her back.

Belongings: Besides usual stuff like clothes, food, and her weapons, all she has is a pouch in her pack that is full of healing herbs, bandages, needles and thread for stitching. Just stuff to treat minor injuries.

Familiars: A pure white male Centoraurian horse she named Avash, and an Ashmarian wolf named Mies.

May the restless souls who walk this Earth finally find peace in my healing hands.

Edited by: Talia Sturmwind  at: 12/1/05 23:09
Takashi Logan
New Santharian

« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2005, 07:19:22 AM »

I know this isnt finished but no one really wants to go and look at the Kaieran warrior entry to find out what 'the usual' means. Please be more descriptive.

In death there is life, I bring death, to those who are deserving of it...

AmncinEya
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2005, 07:33:22 AM »

|I OK, but right now I am just putting down basic things to expand on later.

May the restless souls who walk this Earth finally find peace in my healing hands.

AmncinEya
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2005, 08:24:22 AM »

|I OK, I am now ready for comments.

Lesalendral
Approved Character

« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2005, 10:57:22 AM »

Hehe, not to bad if I do say so myself. Which I shouldn't. I don't think I can do much commenting here.:hug  

Darkness is not the opposite of light, but the absence of it.

Luca the Thief
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2005, 08:26:22 AM »

Hullo there! Your SW need a little balance, but otherwise a fine CD :biggrin

I would suggest adding a physical weakness of some kind to balance out your fighting skill, or maybe remove one of your weapon proficiences.

Contact me: faye_004@yahoo.ca or all us admins: rpg@santharia.com

AmncinEya
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2005, 07:48:22 AM »

|I  Luca, other than the SW thing and the weapons thing, you think this is pretty good? So if I add a physical weakness, would that balance both things out better?

:rolleyes   OK, I removed the daggers, is that a little better?

|I OK, added another weakness, is that better?

Edited by: AmncinEya at: 11/19/05 0:09
Lesalendral
Approved Character

« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2005, 09:12:22 AM »

Hehe, do you like it, Luca? Not too bad for my second try, if I do say so myself! I thought since my first one was a mage, my new one should be a fighter, I wanted to see which cd would be easier to make.:hug  

Luca the Thief
« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2005, 11:50:22 AM »

Yup yup, all looks good to me.

Contact me: faye_004@yahoo.ca or all us admins: rpg@santharia.com

Erián'melór
The Shadow of Death
Approved Character

Elf, Injerín

« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2005, 05:39:22 PM »

1. I would like to stress the difference between assassins and warriors. Kaierian Warriors, as the name suggests, are warriors and not assassins. Only your title and occupation mention being an assassin, so I would suggest changing those to something more fitting for a warrior.

2. In the overview you mention that she has some skill as a healer. This should be mentioned in her strengths as well with details describing her healing skills, i.e. knowledge of herbs.

3. I'm not sure if her ability to perceive ghosts will be allowed. For one thing, I'm fairly certain that elves believe in reincarnation. If she simply believes that she can perceive ghosts, then you need to clarify that, making it clear that she does not actually possess such an ability.

4. I would suggest having a mithral wolf as a familiar instead of an ashmarian wolf, as mithral wolves can be found near the territory of your tribe. You mention that her grandmother found the wolves during her travels, but she would have had to be in Northern Sarvonia to find ashmarian wolves. Its simply more feasible to use mithral wolves instead.

The sun falls from the evening sky,
this life I cannot abide.
The eternal night draws nigh,
I seek the loving embrace of my lost bride.

AmncinEya
« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2005, 04:40:22 AM »

|I OK, I'll fix everything up. About the wolf, if I mention that my grandmother traveled to Northern Sarvonia when she found the wolves, would it be OK for me to keep him? And thanks for commenting.

Edit: |I OK, I fixed some of the stuff up, and am working on the rest.

Edit: |I OK, fixed everything but the wolf, just waiting for your response on that.

Edited by: AmncinEya at: 11/28/05 21:26
Erián'melór
The Shadow of Death
Approved Character

Elf, Injerín

« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2005, 04:05:22 PM »

1. I meant for you to list the healing abilities as a strength and not just describe them in greater detail in the overview.

2. The wolf was only a suggestion as it is possible for her grandmother to have found ashmarian wolves. The mithral wolves are just more feasible.

Roads go ever ever on,
Over rock and under tree,
By caves where never sun has shone,
By streams that never find the sea.

J.R.R. Tolkien - "The Hobbit"

AmncinEya
« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2005, 04:25:22 AM »

|I OK, I just took out the healing part all together. And I would really like to keep the wolf, but if you reall think I should change it, I will.

Erián'melór
The Shadow of Death
Approved Character

Elf, Injerín

« Reply #13 on: December 01, 2005, 04:34:22 PM »

I would prefer more details throughout the entire CD, but it does possess the basics. You have your second approval.:)  This means that you can keep the wolf.;)

By the way, I notice that your char has red hair yet your avatar has white. I would suggest finding an avatar that better matches your char, as confusion may result from someone describing your char based upon your avatar.

Roads go ever ever on,
Over rock and under tree,
By caves where never sun has shone,
By streams that never find the sea.

J.R.R. Tolkien - "The Hobbit"

Lesalendral
Approved Character

« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2005, 02:53:22 AM »

|I  Yay, I get to keep my wolf! OK, I'll look for another avatar. Thanks! Sorry, I forgot to switch account before commenting.

Edited by: Lesalendral at: 12/1/05 19:03
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Recent Posts
[July 30, 2021, 06:05:42 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:03:43 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:03:25 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:01:01 PM]

[February 12, 2021, 07:16:33 AM]

[December 13, 2020, 12:16:51 AM]

[December 13, 2020, 12:16:21 AM]