Welcome Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

gfxgfx Home Forum Help Search Calendar Login Register   gfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Embed Maximize

Newbies, read these!

Character Creation
FAQs
Restrictions

Main Site
Portraits
Rules
Story Creation
Racial Crossbreeding
Magic

Contact
Tips and Tricks
IRC Chat
Measures Converter
Elven Aging Calculator
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 17   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Kann Day II, Sundrown  (Read 27383 times)
Jenna Silverbirch
Wandering Storyteller
Approved Character

Hafling, Dogodan

« Reply #45 on: November 01, 2010, 08:19:12 PM »

“Well, it’s a pleasure to meet you too, master Ridgen. Goodness knows it’s nice to chat to folks after being out in the countryside so long.” She replied to Ridgen’s introduction. He continued:
"Thank you for the compliment on the cloak. I do in fact sew for a living, specializing in cloaks, for that matter, and my current task is to finish this little cloak here, although no actual order was placed on it. Would you, perhaps, want this cloak, when I'm finished with it? I have no use for it when it's done, and I would happily give it away for no price at all."
Jenna was, for a moment, rather stunned. As if the simple company of other’s wasn’t nice enough, here was a perfect stranger offering a very grand gift!
“Oh, well, sir, well- well that’d be just lovely! More than lovely- very generous. Very generous indeed! Why, it’d be an honour to wear that cloak. My old one’s tatty enough, after all. I’m sure I could find some way to repay you, even if it’s not in coin, if you wanted, I mean- it’s a fine enough thing to warrant some kind of payment, even if it’s just a token of appreciation. If you catch my drift.”

Not long after she finished speaking, the dwarven sister returned with a plate of fresh, steaming food. Jenna felt her mouth water as she surveyed the feast put in front of her: fish, glistening, with weeproots too and oh! best of all, plump mushrooms.
"Anything else I can get you?" asked the dwarf.
“Oh, no thankyou, ma’am," said Jenna, knife and fork firmly in hand “This looks scrumptious enough to last me a good while! I haven’t seen such a fine spread in quite a time” she winked, grinning, and pushed the four sans payment she’d extracted from her pockets earlier towards the cook.

She was so absorbed in savouring every forkful of her breakfast, she did not notice they had been approached by a young human until he started speaking, and even then didn’t manage to properly turn her attention to him until he had sat down beside them.

Oh, and now this nice Ridgen fellow’s speaking- pay attention, pay attention, you daft old ninnyhammer- your breakfast won’t go cold the second you look up from it and you don’t want to seem rude now, do you? “...are free. Do make yourself comfortable," Jenna nodded in agreement, smiling at the boy as she tried to chew her current mouthful down into something swallow-able. Ridgen went on to order some cookies- ooh, yes, a nice biscuit would be just the thing to finish this off before I crack out the pipe, sweeten the palette, delicious- and now the boy’s speaking and you’ve only gone and drifted off again, ha’nt you, you silly greedy-guts- laying down her cutlery so to resist any temptation to slip back into food-based enthusings, Jenna turned her attention the young fellow. Lucky you did just in time too, seeing as he’s talking to you.

"Good morning miss. I'm very glad to make your acquaintance. My name is Leif Terskun, though you can call me Leif, an orator, lately of Marcogg, currently of...well, nowhere in particular. And how about yourself?" he said. Polite sort of lad, she thought, approvingly. But then, he said he were an orator, didn’t he? You can’t be decent speaker if you ain’t got a pretty way with words, after all.
“Pleasure to meet you, sir,” she said. “Us two” she nodded at Ridgen, “were just at the introducing stage of acquaintance, so now all three of us can get to know each other all together! I’m Jenna Silverbirch, of the Dogodan shire. Well, a wanderer now, like yourself, but the shire’s still home and I shall go back to it some day. I doubt you’ve heard of it, o’course, it not being a big place- certainly not like Marcogg! And it’s fair way from Manthria. A fair way from anywhere important, in fact. Hobbits don’t like to get caught up in anything big and grand and messy, you understand.”

Leif went on to introduce himself to Ridgen and mentioned broadening his cultural horizons- which with his politeness, cemented Jenna’s liking of him. It’s always nice to meet fellow inquisitive minds, she thought. And it seems Ridgen’s got one too. I don’t know much about magic, but it’s still good to see folks trying to see the world and learn all they can. So many seem quite content to spend their lives ignorant, after all, and that's a mighty shame.
“Cyhallrhim, eh?” she said to Ridgen. “Mian be blessed, but you are a long way from home! No wonder you look so icy-like- er, no offense meant.” Looking back to Leif, she continued. “I’m always glad to hear of folks wanting to learn more, and I’m sure you’ll find out plenty chatting with us two odd-bods, er, again, no offense meant, master Ridgen. I was saying only a minute ago how funny it is to find so many elves, and a hobbit to boot, in one place. We’re both peoples rarely seen in big-folk parts, after all. Now. Is there anything in particular you’d like to know? Or is simple chat more the order of the day?” she speared another mouthful of her breakfast while she waited for the conversation to continue.

The world’s so full of wonder, it’d be a shameful waste to live without seeing as much of it as you could’ve.
Jenna Silverbirch -  Burrow by the Sea - Jenna's hobbit hole
Jenna's Creations
Leif Terskun
Golden Wordsmith
Mini-mod

Human, Avennorian

« Reply #46 on: November 02, 2010, 03:21:02 AM »

Leif felt a refreshment fill his muscles and ease the persistent twinge in his left leg. An almost magical feeling of calm descended upon him. Wait just ten blinks...Magical. He looked suspiciously at the elf, but his friendly smile gave away nothing. Leif reflected that it was perfectly possible that the elf didn't actually practise magic, but was rather some sort of scholar, researching and recording. Still, it was unlikely. I'll have to find some way to thank him for that, he thought. Perhaps I could help him to sell that cloak he's making...provided he hasn't already agreed on a price for it.

The dwarf was speaking, and he jerked his mind back to the tavern with a mental wrench. The idea of a steamed Mithanjor was repulsive, but a sandwich and a glass of juice sounded perfect.
"Would I be able to get a glass of the delicious-sounding Hearthberry juice, please. Also, if it's not too much trouble, would a sandwich with just cucumber be possible? I don't eat meat, you see." He smiled. "How much would that be, please?" Seeing that the hobbit had been enjoying her food, Leif turned to her once more, wincing as his leg stung, a constant reminder of his childish dreams.. "I hope you won't take offence at that, miss. I've met people who do - I tend to get verbal when that happens, and I'm far too tired for it now." Smiling, he continued. "The Dogodan Shire...I seem to remember that from my studies, but I never saw those as the very important ones - I prefered the speaking ones, or the writing. I may not be searching for knowledge on anything in particular, like Master Ridgen, but I'm always eager to learn more about anything. My master always said," - and here his voice cracked, just a little, scarcely noticeable - "that the true scholar should never forgo any chance for knowledge. Also, and slightly more selfishly, I'd look like an idiot if I had to give a speech concerning the shire and I can't even remember where it is! Which I can't. So would you be so kind as to help me with this unfortunate plight in which I find myself?
"I'm being very roundabout in saying it, but what I'm driving at is an answer - eventually - to your question. Would you tell me a little about the shire, where you come from? And after that, perhaps I could ask a little about magic from Master Ridgen here? Do tell me if my curiosity starts to get on your nerves, please. I'm well known for not knowing when to stop." He glanced around, hoping that none of the patrons would cause an argument.

Having successfully - or at least he hoped successfully - transmitted what he wanted to know, Leif sat forward attentively. Moving his toes, he concluded that not only did he have a blister on his big toe, he also had one on the toe next to it. He would have to ask the tavern owner for a needle - he couldn't possibly request one of the elf's sewing tools.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2010, 03:26:42 AM by Leif Terskun » Logged

Words convey knowledge; knowledge is power; thus power lies in words
Leif Terskun
Ridgen Sú'ufanán
Mindweaver
Mini-mod

Random person ^^

Homepage
« Reply #47 on: November 02, 2010, 04:03:10 AM »

The design was now at the mostt crucial stage when all of the tailor's focus has to be put on it. Unfortunately, this meant that he only caught snatches of the current conversation. Well, at least he could work out what was being said... sort of. Jenna had accepted the offer that he had put forward, before introducing herself to Leif. Then Leif proceeded to talk about the Dogodan Shire and his childhood, and at some point, it was just - and only just because of the elf's enhanced hearing - noticeable crack in his voice. He heard his name a couple of times, following the word 'master' - well, that was new. Oh. And he just realised that Leif wanted an  explaination about magic... That would be a bit of a problem. Elven magic is a teensy bit different from Ximaxian... And it would be hard to explain. Nonetheless, he was up to the task.

Now, for the last string to be put in place... There!
"Miss Jenna, I'm happy to say that the cloak has been finished," Ridgen said, passing it over to Jenna. "I hope you like it." Ridgen flashed another smile, then turned to Lief.

"Oh, and both of you, don't call me 'Master' Ridgen. Just say Ridgen instead." Remembering what Leif had said earlier, he hastily added, "Leif... I'd be happy to explain the basics to you, but it might be a bit hard to explain. I don't mind though, I have time to waste!"

Satisfied that he had finally finished the cloak, he sat back on his chair and gazed over at the fire.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2010, 04:08:09 AM by Ridgen Sú'ufanán » Logged

"Everything is a game - some people just don't realise that."
                                                                       - Ridgen Sú'ufanán
Aster
The Blind Minstrel
Approved Character

Dwarf, Kiingerim

« Reply #48 on: November 03, 2010, 06:46:16 AM »

"Oh, yes, Greg. Well, he's a light gray in color, almost like a dusky moon. But his mane is black as ever... He's a good fore or so taller than me, and he weighs at least a pygge more, or at least I hope he does." Thorin  laughed at his little joke, whilst Aster stayed quiet. "But other than that, he's just your regular, old, well-traveled donkey, I do love that silly beast. I really do... But! I mustn't keep us from breakfast! Galein!" He called over towards the bar and kitchen, "Galen we could use us some vitals now!" Turning back to Aster, "What takes your fancy here? It's all good, or at least most of it."
Aster sat back thinking, "I heard someone mention fish earlier, whats that like?" Aster was about to say more, when he was cut off, "Urtdon chingu. My name Gapad, I run this tavern with Galein and Gadaser. I think you may have already met Galein, but Gadaser is a bit shy. You might see her after the breakfast rush is over. What can i get either of you this morning for breakfast?"Aster was hungry so he spoke up quickley before thorin had a chance to open his mouth, "I heard someone mention fish earlier, I think i would like that if it's okay?"

Leif Terskun
Golden Wordsmith
Mini-mod

Human, Avennorian

« Reply #49 on: November 04, 2010, 03:59:26 AM »

"Miss Jenna, I'm happy to say that the cloak has been finished," the elf announced. "I hope you like it." So the cloak was for the hobbit, was it? But then how could they have only known each other for a few minutes, as Jenna claimed? They're probably not lying to you, Leif thought. Maybe it's a gift. But that still doesn't explain why it was nearly finished. Then, with a self-deprecatory wave of the hand, he voiced his thoughts, plunging straight in as usual.
"I thought you said you'd only just met each other? Now am I being an idiot, or did I mishear you, or is there a third possibility that I haven't even thought of?" A brief smile allowed him time to pause for breath. "Now, you see, here is my curiosity. If you'd rather have a less knowledge hungry companion, then I'm really very sorry." A second breath. Even an experienced orator can't speak without breathing, Leif reflected. "However, I'm more than happy to help you in any other ways you find necessary. Perhaps a few questions for me. I warn you, my life will not be as interesting as either of yours - but then, it's my life. I've heard it before."

"Ridgen, if an explaination of magic would be too complicated, please don't trouble yourself. I want knowledge, but not enough to put you to inconvenience. I only do that to myself." Leif winced as a twinge set his leg shaking a little. "And goodness knows that I can do that easily enough just walking to the library. Ah, well, the dreams of youth. We pay the price. But I thought I could wait with the payments until - well, if not a ripe old age, at least a slightly riper age than seventeen!"

Remembering suddenly that one of his quills was scratching a little, Leif undid his pencase from his sash with one easy, well-practised movement. Opening it, he proceeded to remove the offending article, along with a small tool, with which he began, meticulously, to grind the point back to perfect sharpness. He would have to lay on a few more while he was in town. Perhaps the tavern owners keep taenish, he thought. I should ask for a few feathers if so.

Leif resumed grinding, hand and eye absorbed by the task, ear and mind primed for a response.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2010, 06:19:55 AM by Leif Terskun » Logged

Leif Terskun
Ridgen Sú'ufanán
Mindweaver
Mini-mod

Random person ^^

Homepage
« Reply #50 on: November 04, 2010, 04:17:34 AM »

"... I thought that you've only just met each other?" The boy enquired, "Now am I being an idiot, or did I mishear you, or is there a third possibility that I haven't even heard of?"

A twinkle of amusement came alive in Ridgen's milky white eyes. In fact, he was so amused that he missed out on Leif's closing words. "Oh, yes, that is much true, we have only met each other for a few minutes. The cloak was an incomplete project, albeit for no particular client, so I've decided to give it to Jenna instead, as a gift. I hope that has cleared up any confusion."

Magic... Magic... Well, he might be a teensy bit disappointed, most people think that magic is just making stuff fly or burn or freeze...
« Last Edit: November 05, 2010, 03:43:48 PM by Ridgen Sú'ufanán » Logged

- Ridgen Sú'ufanán
Galein
Short-Sized Cook
Story Mod

Dwarf, Mitharim

« Reply #51 on: November 05, 2010, 11:27:13 AM »

"Would I be able to get a glass of the delicious-sounding Hearthberry juice, please. Also, if it's not too much trouble, would a sandwich with just cucumber be possible? I don't eat meat, you see." the young man said. "How much would that be, please?" Gadaser thought for a moment about the price. "All together that would be 9 sans, 4 for the sandwich, 2 for the juice, and 3 for the cookies." She gave him a smile and then said, "I'll go get that started for you sir. Should be done quickly."

She went back toward the kitchen stopping behind the bar to mark down Leif - 9. After that she went into the back and began to put together the sandwich the man had ordered. She chopped up a fresh cucumber into thin slices and laid them on the bread. After a few layers were built up she closed the sandwich and grabbed the cookies the customers had ordered. Placing them on separate plates, she then put them on a tray with the sandwich. Gadaser lastly poured the Hearthberry Juice.

Stepping back out into the tavern she took note of her sister taking orders from the other dwarves in the tavern. She thought she heard something about fish, though she wasn't sure. She walked back to the table and set their food down in front of them. They all seemed to be getting to know each other well.

Gapad

"I heard someone mention fish earlier, I think I would like that if it's okay?" the new dwarf said. He didn't seem to be looking in any particular direction as he said this. Gapad was confused but decided not to ask. I'll just have to ask Galein later, i suppose. she thought. "Of course, that is one of Gadaser's favorite meals to prepare. I am sure she would love to feed another hungry dwarf with that fish.

Turning to Thorin, Gapad asked, "And what can we get for you this morning?" She gave him half a smile remembering last night's events that took place. She tried not to laugh as she thought of the 2 dwarves yelling at each other with slurred words.

Leif Terskun
Golden Wordsmith
Mini-mod

Human, Avennorian

« Reply #52 on: November 15, 2010, 11:05:41 PM »

Leif shifted his chair back to make room for the dwarf to lay down some delicious looking cookies, a mouthwatering sandwich and a glass of juice that, if he had been particularly devout, he might have described as appearing to have been divinely inspired.

"This looks absolutely delectable, thank you," Leif enthused. "In fact, if it tasted one third as good as it looks, I'd be overjoyed." Breaking off for a moment to fumble in the purse he had been given, Leif produced a small pile of coins, noting as he did so that the pouch to fund his "first meal" in the city would probably last a while longer. He had shamed the guard nicely. "There are the nine sans I owe your establishment, and a further three for the chef, along with my compliments." A final friendly smile, and Leif turned back to the table, noticing as he did so his quill and sharpening tool, lying momentarily forgotten. Recollecting his earlier thought, Leif turned back to the dwarf and added:

"Oh, you couldn't tell me one thing, could you? Now, this probably seems like an odd question from a stranger," Anyone else would be embarrassed here, Leif thought. Not I. Not after my training, "but you wouldn't happen to keep poultry, would you? Taenish, or some such thing? You see, my quill," - and here Leif indicated with a cynical wave of the hand the offending object - "is scratching again, and I abhor having illegible handwriting. It's bad enough with a working quill. If you keep taenish, would I be able to get a couple of feathers? I'd be willing to pay a little, provided they weren't from an animal that was killed. Or, if not, would you be able to direct me to where I could obtain a few?" Leif reflected that that might only be possible if he bought the bird himself. Oh well. He returned his attention to the world around him, and took up the old quill as he awaited an answer.

Noting the twinkle of amusement in the elf's eyes, Leif smiled inwardly. "Always keep the audience in a good mood, boy. Do you understand?" "Yes, sir. How, sir?" "Tell a joke, make them smile. Dry humour, boy, that's the way for you. You'll see in their eyes whether it's working or not. Do you understand what I mean?" "Yes, sir." But he's dead now. A mere year after that conversation, and I'd heard his voice for the last time.

Leif shut the door on the rushing tide of memories and regrets. He could never return to that innocent age, and tears could avail him nothing. A million tears won't wash out that line of my history. Nor all my words persuade it not to happen.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2010, 11:14:18 PM by Leif Terskun » Logged

Leif Terskun
Ridgen Sú'ufanán
Mindweaver
Mini-mod

Random person ^^

Homepage
« Reply #53 on: November 16, 2010, 04:06:36 AM »

The dwarf had returned with their orders - setting it down on the table. Leif then proceeded to pay for his order, and Ridgen decided to wait until Leif had finished speaking before he could make another enquiry. Apparently, Leif was looking for some Taenish feathers to fix up his quill... Ridgen's eyes wandered to the rest of the room. The fire was crackling happily in its place, and for once, Ridgen was happy that he wasn't too near to the source of heat - being near a fire like that would have Ava-knows-whatever negative effects on his Cyhalloi-adapted body. All three of the dwarven sisters that he had glimpsed - and noted to be running the tavern - were now at each occupied table. He forced his gaze back towards his own table. Best not to be rude.

As Leif was speaking, a sudden thought nagged in Ridgen's mind - he should be able to read, and that would make the task of explaining anything - and asking, for that matter - much easier. He rifled through his bag, retrieving a leatherbound notebook, and returning his tailoring kit as he did so. But before I ask anything... Ridgen reached over to claim his plate of cookies.

"Leif, sorry for interrupting, but seeing as you are able to read, would you have a look at these entries? There are a number of thing I wish to ask you, and some of these entries can also help with me explaining magic to you." Ridgen blinked after saying the last words - he wasn't expecting himself to say them - although they were true. Oh well, words can't be taken back.

- Ridgen Sú'ufanán
Thorin Broadfist
Lonely Smith
Story Mod

Dwarf, Mitharim

« Reply #54 on: November 16, 2010, 12:25:52 PM »

As Aster asked about the fish, Thorin almost didn't notice Gapad looked a bit confused about something. "Now how is fish confusing? Ah, I may just have to talk about Galein about it later."
"Of course, that is one of Gadaser's favorite meals to prepare. I am sure she would love to feed another hungry dwarf with that fish."

"And what can we get for you this morning?"
It took him a moment to realize she was talking to him. "Oh, right. As tasty as that fish is, I think I'd like to try some of that Sulcho soup I saw last night. If it's as delicious as it smells, it'll be a good way to break the fast." He was so busy thinking about breakfast he didn't even notice her smirking. "Also, I think a mug of apple ale would be rather refreshing as well." He smiled up at her before turning back to Aster. "Now that we've talked about our furry friends and as we wait for breakfast, may I ask what brings you to this fine city of our ancestors?"

I am a blacksmith, nothing more, nothing less.
-Thorin Broadfist
Mallayn Galnodren
Searching Speaker
Approved Character

Human, Erpheronian

Homepage
« Reply #55 on: November 17, 2010, 06:48:44 AM »

As Mallayn entered the tavern, she paused and surveyed the room. An elf, some dwarves(of course), and some Men. And is that a hobbit? This could be interesting. Maybe this isn't a total waste, after all. She strode over to the nearest table and eased down, her weary muscles protesting at the unfamiliar movement. "Ooooh, that hurt. Now, I wonder what sort of edibles they have here?"

And you shall know the truth, and the truth will set you free.
Mallayn Galnodren
Ergolach Flowerdew
Erratic Bard
Approved Character

Human, Erpheronian

« Reply #56 on: November 17, 2010, 08:38:24 PM »

After quite a short time, the door of the inn opens again and Ergolach enters. Something to drink and something to eat and everything shall be all right again, says he to himself as he slightly bemusedly looks round.

"Good morrow to all of ye," sings he out as if he were an actor entering the stage, as if everyone waited for him to outspeak. He makes a slight bow and then, with a suave smile on his face, he comes to Mallayn's table. That looks like a very good beginning.

"Excuse me, madame," says he then quietly, "would you mind if I sat here to you? I am starving for affable company as I have been travelling for a fairly long time all by myself. 'Tis very mouldy as you can certainly imagine." He takes off his bag and puts it messily on the floor. Again, he looks round the inn wondering about what sort of amusement can he await here.

Ergolach Flowerdew ['ɛɾɡolax 'flʌuəɾdjʉ]
Zarkin Talker
Horse Trainer
Approved Character

Human, Centoraurian

« Reply #57 on: November 17, 2010, 09:31:10 PM »

A couple minutes later Zarkin walks in and sees everybody having a good time. Maybe I can have some ale, and a little bit of chitter chatter with some people. Zarkin gracefully walked over to Ergolach and Mallayan's table with a bright smile.

"May I.... uh... sit here for... uh a second?" Zarkin managed to stammer out as he sat in the seat next to Ergolach. "Hmm, seems as though you have been traveleing for quite a while Mr...., oh boy where are my manners?" he spoke. "I am Zarkin Talker, and i would all like to be friends with the both of you" he said fluently.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2010, 09:31:46 PM by Zarkin Talker » Logged

A true warrior lies within the heart, not the blade!
- Zarkin Talker
Mallayn Galnodren
Searching Speaker
Approved Character

Human, Erpheronian

Homepage
« Reply #58 on: November 17, 2010, 10:23:55 PM »

Mallayn had been pursuing a fascinating train of thought regarding a story about a hobbit who got lost in a large city. Perhaps something to pursue when there are children about, she decided. Suddenly, she noticed someone was talking to her. She was jolted into full awareness when the fellow sat down at her table. Casting her mind back to what he had been saying, she realized he had asked if he could sit with her. "I suppose," she responded. "I didn't hear your name?"
Just then, a young man walked in and fixated on her table. Oh no, TWO of them?
"May I.... uh... sit here for... uh a second?" He plopped down in the seat, not waiting for an answer. "Hmm, seems as though you have been traveleing for quite a while Mr...., oh boy where are my manners?" he spoke. "I am Zarkin Talker, and i would all like to be friends with the both of you."
Mallayn sighed. Maybe she could slip away while they were talking, and find that hobbit...
« Last Edit: November 17, 2010, 10:24:44 PM by Mallayn » Logged

And you shall know the truth, and the truth will set you free.
Mallayn Galnodren
Ergolach Flowerdew
Erratic Bard
Approved Character

Human, Erpheronian

« Reply #59 on: November 17, 2010, 11:15:53 PM »

"My name is Ergolach Flowerdew and I am humbly at your service," says Ergolach as he slowly sits down in front of Mallayn. After a moment of deliberation, he decides to put his lute on the chair next to him. She doesn't seem as nice as one would suggest but never mind, never mind. We shall see. He is silent for a moment and then he speaks:
"And how are you called, beauteous dame?"

Then, Zarkin enters the inn and comes to their table. When he asks if he can sit down there, Ergolach replies: "For a second? Why not, good man?" ...but be careful and do not try to spoil my intentions here although I am not sure yet if I do have any, says he then to himself. After Zarkin speaks again, Ergolach laughs a little bit and puts his hand on Zarkin's shoulder.
"So you wish to talk, Zarkin Talker? Fair enough. I am Ergolach Flowerdew, also known as Ergolach the Gallant and to your question, good man - aye, I have been travelling for a right long time and I have seen many places of this dreary world. Despite this, mine own story is not as engrossing as other stories that I know." Then he again turns to Mallayn and smiles a little bit. Let us hope that he did not frustrate her too much.

Ergolach Flowerdew ['ɛɾɡolax 'flʌuəɾdjʉ]
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 17   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Recent Posts
[February 10, 2022, 09:09:05 PM]

[February 10, 2022, 09:07:54 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:03:43 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:03:25 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:01:01 PM]

[February 12, 2021, 07:16:33 AM]

[December 13, 2020, 12:16:51 AM]