Welcome Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

gfxgfx Home Forum Help Search Calendar Login Register   gfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Embed Maximize

Newbies, read these!

Character Creation
FAQs
Restrictions

Main Site
Portraits
Rules
Story Creation
Racial Crossbreeding
Magic

Contact
Tips and Tricks
IRC Chat
Measures Converter
Elven Aging Calculator
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: So Orril Miés'efér (Ready for title!!!l)  (Read 27558 times)
so orril miesefer
Sky Master
Approved Character

Elf, Injerín Aellenrhim

« Reply #60 on: March 06, 2006, 05:54:23 AM »

Ok, I will take another look. Also can anyone sugest me a Spanish-enaglish dictionary, I don't know how is the authority in english.

In this world the only thing that is always true is that everything changes, moves and tears apart, to latter return in a neverending dance inspired in the movement of wind. ~ So Orril Miés'éfer, Sky Tower Apprentice
Marvin Cerambit
Carvin' Marvin
Approved Character

Orc, Gob-Oc

« Reply #61 on: March 06, 2006, 06:04:23 AM »

I use Allwords, Wiki and sometimes Answers.com.

Marvin Cerambit ~ Do not tease my Warg, because you are crunchy and tasteful

Need help with your new Character?
~> Click Here <~

~> Click Here <~
so orril miesefer
Sky Master
Approved Character

Elf, Injerín Aellenrhim

« Reply #62 on: March 06, 2006, 05:10:23 AM »

Ok thanks Marv.

Edit: Seems that it's ready for the moment, The traducers don't show grammar errors so I think there's no more to do.

P.D What happens with the Santharia spell check? no matter how many times I click the button it never check my spelling.  

Edited by: so orril miesefer at: 3/6/06 0:14

In this world the only thing that is always true is that everything changes, moves and tears apart, to latter return in a neverending dance inspired in the movement of wind. ~ So Orril Miés'éfer, Sky Tower Apprentice
Drasil Razorfang
Remote Rover
Approved Character

Elf, Meladrhim/ Injerin

« Reply #63 on: March 06, 2006, 12:38:23 PM »

I have found it easier to just copy it into word.  It always works.  :thumbup  

so orril miesefer
Sky Master
Approved Character

Elf, Injerín Aellenrhim

« Reply #64 on: March 07, 2006, 09:11:23 AM »

I'm not too sure... actually I use word to be the most sure that I don't have errors but, as you have seen, this don't works so well.

so orril miesefer
Sky Master
Approved Character

Elf, Injerín Aellenrhim

« Reply #65 on: March 07, 2006, 12:16:23 PM »

Well, I'm chekign spelling and grammar, but I find nothing... (maybe this think is playing me a joke) If you see something strange you can be prety sure that is Ezboards fault now, lattely I had some bad expirences with Ezboard and seems it updates later on night or in a week or a month.... Really, I think something bad is about to happen with Ezboards, or I'm becoming a bit paranoic.  

so orril miesefer
Sky Master
Approved Character

Elf, Injerín Aellenrhim

« Reply #66 on: March 08, 2006, 09:54:23 AM »

Well, for the moment I'm sure that in until history and afte history there's no Spelling error, I cheked word by word (it's very slow, but is the only way to be sure) now the next is history.  

Rvahr the Hunter
Hunter in Darkness
Approved Character

Human, Phthia R'mart Eyelian

« Reply #67 on: March 10, 2006, 10:47:23 AM »

well as long as you followed all the corrections suggested in my Urri, you should be fine.

Swimming through waters of truth and sustinance, filled by tribulations and dark discordiance,
is a monster who cries tears of steel and an angel, who sceams symphonies.

-R'vahr, The Hunter in Darkness

There is a flavor to life, and I intend to taste it deeply.

so orril miesefer
Sky Master
Approved Character

Elf, Injerín Aellenrhim

« Reply #68 on: March 10, 2006, 11:03:23 AM »

Urri??? what's that.

Marvin Cerambit
Carvin' Marvin
Approved Character

Orc, Gob-Oc

« Reply #69 on: March 13, 2006, 05:33:23 AM »

Uri (sp?) was the person that started commenting by copy pasting the original text and putting his comments in a color in between. Therefore that style of commenting is named an Uri-check. Or so I've been told :wink2  

~> Click Here <~

Edited by: Marvin Cerambit  at: 3/12/06 21:34

~> Click Here <~
so orril miesefer
Sky Master
Approved Character

Elf, Injerín Aellenrhim

« Reply #70 on: March 14, 2006, 06:58:23 AM »

Hooo, thanks.

Now what you think? I'm ready... no wait, I need to make a rewrite of my history... BTW if you see something that's unclear, confusing or like, just post it.  

Rvahr the Hunter
Hunter in Darkness
Approved Character

Human, Phthia R'mart Eyelian

« Reply #71 on: March 16, 2006, 04:19:23 PM »

You know the drill. Watch for me red pen

Physical Appearance
I have golden hair and deep yellow eyes, reaching Strata yellow. My nose is neither big nor small, just the right size, and is a bit angular. My eyes are incrusted deep in my face, so if the light hits me in certain angles the shadow will cover totally them and let you see them literally shine. I’m skinny, making my cheekbones appear bigger than whatnix the what they are really. My ears, as many are in the elven tribes, are pointed. My skin is a bit tanned, form the long exposure to sun (well, let’s see if you don’t tan after almost 300 years doing fieldwork).

I'm a bit taller than is usual for my tribe, withnix the with. Instead say, standing at two peds.

if this is a stand alone sentace, space it, if not, then mix them

If you tried to guess my age, you probably guess wrong, in appearance many people say that I'm 31 or 32, but I have 385 years under my belt, enough time to see many things. Don’t you think so?

Clothes
I tend to wear a golden shirt, and white trousers, as you may see I don’t bother searching for complimenting colors; also I like to wear greenish things, but it's not as common as common as what?. On rainy or cold days I use a golden cloak, to keep me warm and protect myself from being getting instead of being wet.

• Personality
I’m a calm person, is very hard to make me angry, however, once enraged is also hard to stop me. I like kids, and students also, so if you have a problem just knock my door and I will gladly help you. As a mage you may see that I have a strong willpower and focus. I hate the hypocrisy, and the lack of honor or courage. I love to write, also do some sports. I rush over things, wishing to finish them, quickly and be free to continue with more, and more, and more. If you see me, you would think that I never get tired, but many times I get exhausted without notice. Another thing, I love to sleep until late, some people think that I’m a bit odd, because I stay awake almost all the afternoon and night and sleep almost all morning, so for say it fast I love the night, and this is reflected on my familiars, a wolf and an owl.

• Strengths and Weaknesses
A) Strengths
My biggest strength is my willpower, once I propose something I will do it at the price it cost.

annother strength is my focus, once focused in something I won’t leave it.

My wind magic helps in many occasions, as I’m good with it, and especially good with offensive spells.

I have a wolf and an owl who helps me, when they like to.

b) Weaknesses

My biggest weakness is my sence of honor, it gets me into many dangerous situations, and only because I try to defend what I believe is right.

Another of my weakness is my lack of stamina. explain in further detail

Another weakness is my curiosity, which gets me into trouble as often as my honor.

Another weakness is that if I get angry, I will be hard to calm down again.

Also I’m not very muscular to say, so I’m not very good handling big things (like a long sword) nor heavy ones (another reason to chose wind magic).

Also, many people think that I'm too confident, so I can get in problems easily. Others says that I'm exceedingly patient, that I must show my strength, when I was studying I was a target for affronts, but I never put a stop to it (Well, actually once, but now I think it wasn't enough).

My last weakness is that I don't think itnix the twice twice for making decisions, rushing everything to finish quickly.

• History
My grandpa was a member of the council of elders of the Injerín, my father was an Injerín mage and my mother was an Aellenrhim mage tooalso rather than too.

My parents met while they were students in Ximax, they say that first they tried to be better than the other, but eventually they feel felt the pull of love. After they ended the school finished school, they sent letters to their parents, saying that they were to get be married; my grandparents quickly went to Ximax, to meet each other. The two families had no problems, and the marriage went excellent well, beautifully, wonderfuly, or excellently..

Two years latter later I was born in O'kroi'parda'ael ("The Everlasting War in the West") We moved when I was 6 years old to Avá’ewelín (“beauty of life”) were my grandpa, father of my father, suggested to my family to stay, All these places are cities or towns in the Shaded forest.

After some years there I started to become interested in magic, but since I didn’t like the destructive power of fire if you dont like destructive power, why are you so good at offencive wind spells, which are just as destructive as fire spells?, and don’t have affinity with it, so I chose the wind. That happened slowly, my father and my mother were wind mages, so my fascination started when I was very young, 12 years or less. Day by day my interest and fascination grew, wishing I could do what my parents could, like walk in the air or vanish and appear.

Three weeks before my 21st birthdate birthday my family asked me about going to Ximax… Obvious I said yes, it was my opportunity and I wasn’t going to lose it. My grandpa gave me money to purchase everything I could need, and with some help of my parents I started my journey.

My journey began on a river, going all the way down Luquador River, until the Worldquest, resting in one village; we didtraveled two days down river to the village, that time I was so anxious that I couldn’t sleep, so for thethose instead of the two days I saw all surrounding me, and started to daydream of what was going to happen. On the third day we started going down to the Sea of Ttears, stopping two times in the way.

After five days we reached the Sea of Ttears, we changed from the river ship to an ocean ship, and started my ocean journey. I must say, that I will think itnix twice before going again on an ocean ship, my stomach isn’t made for that, all the way I felt sick, and never went out of my cabin.

you need a space here

Six days sea passed, at the sixth day we landed on Thysland.
Few days passed in Thysland, I stayed there for some time, to recover from my oceanic sickness, when I felt better I continued my way, now to the south, after two days innix on the roads road we passed beforenix Hort, and rested two days.

After the two days, I entered in the Shivering Woods, fewlittle, not few time passed before I reached Ximax, from there I went first to the Valgure's Magical Emporium to buy all the things things I would need, and after that I went to the Academy. Once installedinstalled? initiated!, I sent letters to my family, telling them about my progresses (and disasters) in the school. My family sent me letters too, and usually a bit of money to buy more reagents, and books and food and all the things I could need.

When I startednix all this and instead say... At first I had some problems... I had some problems, like vanishing some parts only, reflecting what I was thinking... things like that, things that occursno s to every novice with the their not the spells.

space

But slowly I got better, making some big records, like hitting a feather in the air with lighting, or walking for almost all the practice yard in the air. If you have doubts, let me say that 350 years of practice can make your accuracy improve.
During my spare time I did sports and practiced my spells in open air, so my skin tanned slowly.

In my years of study I got two familiars, a horned owl named "Storm" and a wolf named "Shadow". Storm was a birthday present from a friend and Shadow...

While I was in a trip with some hunters in the woods I found a wolf pup, coincidence? Don’t think so. I couldn't leave him there; I thought that my party killed his pack, so I felt bad; I picked the cub and keep it.

space

I named him Shadow, for it’s gray color, Shadow growgrew, thinking that I was and am the Alpha of the pack, so ithe don't doesn't attacksno s me.

I studied from my 21st to my 385th year, becoming a good mage. I got graduated at level 6, I’m very proud of it.

When I graduated, I decided that was time to see the world once more, that time to be in towers and the academy itself was had, not was ended. So I packed my things and left, followed only by Shadow and Storm.

• Magic
I studied at Ximax, in the Tower of Skies, becoming very good with spells like clap of thunder and static trap, preferring the attack over defense yet you do not like the destructive power of fire, why?. In my scholarly years I became famous among my class for the most accurate clap of thunder and the longest walk in the air done by a novice. (I consider novice from the level one to level three, because in that period of time, I was very unskilled. and fizzled my spells frequently)

What made me choose the wind? There are several reasons. I hate the fire, it is uncontrollable and unpredictable, also unstable, this is no more true than the other elements, really. Sometimes it can be, but so can wind. but hides all this in its beautiful appearance is not wind beautiful I can't stand the destruction hidden in it, that is hypocrisy.

space

Earth and water are not my elements, I never dared to step close to the Tower of Earth, fearing that the earth would swallow me. Not to say the Tower of the Sea was any less fearsom, I never came close, fearing... fearing its unbearable icy punishment.

Wind is another story, since I have memory I dreamed to soar in the sky, later, I was fascinated with the sky, I dared to step the Tower of Skies because I was very sure I could be a wind mage, and only that made me try. this in and of itself is a better explaination than the others combined.

I graduated one year ago, at level six, now I'm thinking seriously to run travel? the world?, I want to see as many things I can before my time ends.

•Belongings
A spell book, a bag for reagents, another for travel, a pouch of money, cloths and a change of clothes.

• Familiars.
A horned owl that I got as birthday present named “Storm” and a lone wolf named "Shadow"

•Storm: She is a bit aggressive with strangers, but with kids it’s all the opposite, she likes to get be caressed on the head and under the beak. Storm loves the Ximax rats… as dinner, while I was in school; she made my room one of the few without rats. I think that she fancies me, she hears me and does almost all that I ask her to do, I say almost, because sometimes she won’t obey. I never tried to put her in a cage, so you may see her over my shoulder.

space

I got Storm in on my birthday one year before I graduated, so it’s young to say, I think no more than a year since she left the nest.

•Shadow: He is a wolf that I found in a trip with hunters, he was just a pup when I found him and I couldn't resist taking him with me, since his pack was killed by my party, or that is what I think.

space

Shadow grew thinking that I was the Alpha, so he respects me; he eats my leftovers, so it's not a problem to feed him. He is good to catch things, and to make my room a mess too. He is playful, and a good familiar. I think that Avá sent him to me as a response for the killing of his pack.

space

Witharound other people, not with other people he gets nervous. ()nix He doesn’t attack the others, but doesn’t let them to touch him. With kids he is playful as with me. Why? A good question. I think that’s because he associates the older people to the hunters, and the kids to something that’s inoffensive.

• Height
Two peds.

• Weight
a Pygge and two Hafebs.
move this to the top of the CD where it belongs!

You are well on your way, this last group of changes should be some of the last.

Swimming through waters of truth and sustinance, filled by tribulations and dark discordiance,
is a monster who cries tears of steel and an angel, who sceams symphonies.

There is a flavor to life, and I intend to taste it deeply.

so orril miesefer
Sky Master
Approved Character

Elf, Injerín Aellenrhim

« Reply #72 on: March 17, 2006, 06:22:23 AM »

Thanks, but I'm rewriting the history... I will change all the other things by the way.

Edit: Ready, the history is ready.
Re-edit: What do you think about the history???

Edited by: so orril miesefer at: 3/22/06 2:01

Kalína Dalá'isyrás
Dalá'isyrás
Mini-mod

High Elf, Kaýrrhem

« Reply #73 on: March 23, 2006, 12:43:23 AM »

Hey Orril :)  Thought I would comment real quick. Since your comments have already been very extensive, there shouldn't be much left and you might get your first approval :)

•Name
So Orril Miés'efér
•Picture

•Race
Elf
•Tribe
Injerín.
•Title
Mage of the Silver Wind
• Height
Two peds.
• Weight
a Pygge and two Hafebs (this would be more easily understood if written as 1 pygge and 2 hafebs)

Physical Appearance
I have golden hair and deep yellow eyes, reaching Strata yellow. My nose is neither big nor small, just the right size, and is a bit angular. My eyes are incrusted deep in my face, so if the light hits me in certain angles the shadow will cover totally them and let you see them literally shine. I’m skinny, making my cheekbones appear larger than they are really. My ears, as many are in the elven tribes, are pointed.

My skin is a bit tanned, from the long exposure to sun (well, let’s see if you don’t tan after almost 300 years going every day to the woods).

I'm tall as usual for my tribe, standing at two peds.

If you tried to guess my age, you probably guess wrong, in appearance many people say that I'm 31 or 32, but I have 385 years under my belt, enough time to see many things. Don’t you think so?

Clothes
I tend to wear a golden shirt, and white trousers. As you may see, I don’t bother searching for complimenting colors. I also like to wear items of a  greenish hue but it's not very common to see me with something green. On rainy or cold days I use a golden cloak, to keep me warm and protect myself from getting wet.

• Personality
I’m a calm person and it is very hard to make me angry; however, once enraged, it is also (delete "also";) hard to stop me. I like kids, and students also, so if you have a problem just knock my door and I will gladly help you. As a mage, you may see that I have a strong willpower and focus. I hate the (delete "the";) hypocrisy, and the lack of honor or courage. I love to write and to participate in some sports. I rush through things, wishing to finish them, (delete the comma) quickly and be free to continue with more, and more, and more. (one "more" is good. Delete the others) If you see me, you would think that I never get tired, but many times I get exhausted without notice. Another thing, I love to sleep until (delete "until";) late. Some people think that I’m a bit odd, (Delete the comma) because I stay awake almost all the afternoon and night and sleep almost all morning, (so for say it fast I love the night,) - I don't understand the section in parenthesis and this is reflected on my familiars, a wolf and an owl.

• Strengths and Weaknesses
A) Strengths
My biggest strength is my willpower, once I propose something I will do it at the price it cost.

Another strength is my focus, once focused in something I won’t leave it.

My wind magic helps in many occasions, as I’m good with it, and especially good with offensive spells.

I have a wolf and an owl that helps me, when they like to.

b) Weaknesses
My biggest weakness is my sense of honor, it gets me into many dangerous situations, and only because I try to defend what I believe is right. This is also a strength. Defending what you believe is right is always a strength, even though the outcome isn't always pleasant
Another of my weakness is my lack of stamina; I can’t run for long periods of time, nor lift big weights.

Another weakness is my curiosity, which gets me into trouble as often as my honor.

Another weakness is that if I get angry, I will be hard to calm down again. What do you do when you get angry? How does it give you a disadvantage?

Also I’m not very muscular to say, so I’m not very good handling big things (like a long sword) nor heavy ones (another reason to chose wind magic).

Also, many people think that I'm too confident, so I can get in problems easily. Others says that I'm exceedingly patient, that I must show my strength, when I was studying I was a target for affronts, but I never put a stop to it (Well, actually once, but now I think it wasn't enough).

My last weakness is that I don't think for making decisions, rushing everything to finish quickly.

History
Deep in a dark studio, illuminated with little light from a fire place and some candles, So Orril Miés'efér writes in a book. For its look, someone can guess he is very busy, the quill goes fast from the left to the right, leaving some letters in greenish ink.

Suddenly someone knocks at the front door, the knocking makes Orril distract and cut a bit of the paper with the quill — What the??? Who's out this late on streets? — Leaves the things and goes to the front door — Who's there? — Asked Orril from inside, a feminine voice answer — Now no one can visit you? — Orril is intrigued opens the door, outside is a female mage — Sorry dear, I didn’t expected someone come this late, come in — She doesn't wait and enters. Instead of using "-'s", can you use "?

— Rumors run through Ximax that you are thinking of leaving — Said she once seated in a couch, (delete the comma) in front of the fireplace. She did a brief stop, before she continued — Tell me Orril, tell me your past. Is something there that you can tell? Something so bad to keep it as a mystery? — Orril stared at her, slowly he answered — I have told you thousands of times, I don’t like no one know how I am. Knowledge is power, and some people here have that power, now I must leave — Orril ended writing the book, he puts it in a bag.

Who is this girl? And why is she asking him about his past?

The visitor asked once more — C’mon I don’t have secrets for you, tell me that before you leave, I wish to know the true — Orril falls in the other couch, thinks a moment, and starts:

— I’m the grandson of a member of the elders’ council from the Injerín tribe, though I’m not a pure blood.

My father was an Injerín; he was a great wind mage. While a boy, all I dreamt was becoming someday as good as him.

My mother, on the other hand, was an Aellenrhim wind mage, she always made me ponder how she knew what I was doing, and I think I will never know. — Orril stopped a bit and continued — My parents met while they were in Ximax. At first they struggled to be better than the other, they did all kind of crazy competitions, like make a mirage in the middle of a stairway and see how many people failed to recognize that all was an illusion, like chase with wind walk… they made all, from grades to foolish games. But slowly they saw that their struggle was for astonish the other, they meet the real feeling that makes everyone confuse. They fall in love, and some time before their graduation my father asked my mother to be his wife. — The visitor suspired, Orril take air and continued — Twelve years latter I was born in the Shaded Forest town named O'kroi'parda'ael, “The everlasting War in West”. We lived six years there, but eventually we moved to another town, where my parents and grandparents thought that I would grow better. Avá’ewelín, “The Beauty of Life” was the next town I stayed, this town is famous for a botanical garden in the center, the people of there throw the seeds, and leave Avá to do her work, making it beautiful.

While I stayed there, my fascination toward wind and wind magic grew, every day that I saw my parents using it for cleaning or transport, I wished to be able to do it. Every blink that I saw the deep blue sky, I desired to soar in it.
I grew up, hearing my parents speaking about Ximax, about how wonderful was it, this helped my interest to go there grow.

In my twenty-first birthday, my grandpa asked me about going to Ximax.
My heart raced, I reached the sky in that moment, and while this happened a word make me go even far, I answered yes.

My grandfather made all the arrangements, and a week latter I was taking a river ship that would lead me to the sea. I was going all the way down Luquador River, until the Sea of Tears.

The first and second day on the ship passed very fast, we (the crew and me) did land on a little village near the Worldquest River. I remember that these two days where almost fatal to me, because the excitement gave me insomnia, I hardly slept an hour or two in the two days.

The third day I fall asleep without remedy, I didn’t leaved my cabin in two days; some persons thought that something happened to me, but no one interrupted my dream. At the fifth day we did land, I awoke on time to take the ocean ship, I can’t remember its name, but was the biggest ship I ever saw.
But big don’t mean good, all the way I felt sick, the next time I must go on an ocean ship I will think it twice.
All the time I were in ocean I didn’t leaved my cabin, only to eat, and was extremely rare that I eat something on that ship.

Six day passed on that ship, we did land in Thysland the night of the sixth day.
I stayed in Thysland for some weeks, recovering from my sea sickness. Once I felt better I continued my way, to south. I walked about four days before I reach Hort, I took two days to rest there. After that time I entered the Shivering Woods, I walked all they way until Ximax, and in the way I felt a deep link with nature, something hard to explain, but from that day until now I try to go to woods every time I can.

Finally I reached Ximax, first I went to the Valgure’s Emporium to buy all the stuffs for school, and after I went to the Academy.

Once installed, I sent letters all days to my parents, until they died, my family sent me letters too, and sometimes money for cover my needs. But when my parents died, I needed a job, so I started to work in Valgure’s Emporium.

My spare time was reduced, but many friends came to me, one of them was a hunter.

He invited me to go with him and his party to hunt; they did so, including a pack of wolves. At the end I found a wolf pup, lone and famished, I thought that my party killed his pack, so I hide it and took to my room, where I cared him. Shadow grew thinking that I was the Alpha of his lost pack, so he doesn’t attacks me, you know. But the impression of the hunters was well kept in his mind, and won’t let others to come close to him.

Also you know about Storm, she was your birthday present that never leaves my shoulder, I’m very glad to have an owl like she.

You know all that happened latter — Orril ended, a long silence happened, before the visitor asked — And what about the incident? Tell me, you didn’t have something to do with it? — Orril said — Well, I don’t have something more to loss; swear me that you will never tell someone what I’m going to tell you — The young girl promised and Orril continued — That night I was sleeping, when someone came into my room and started taking my things, he was leaving when I followed him, covered with the Vanish spell, but accidents happens, and I fall to the ground. The burglar noticed that and tried to cut me in pieces, he lifted his knife and all that I could do was defend myself, clapped my hands, and the lighting killed him.
I returned to my bedroom, but… someone saw me, the Archmage himself, in less than a day, I was sitting in front of him, telling all this — Orril ended, the visitor covered her mouth with horror, but said nothing more. — See why I wasn’t willing to tell my past? This was a secret between the Archmage and me, but someone else know that now aside you, so all I can do is get out of here, you know, after all I need to go out, I started here when I was 21 and now I’m 385 years old. — Orril stopped talking, the other mage used this silence to ask — What about our graduation? You will stay until tomorrow? — Orril nodded, and said to finish — I will stay, but once finished our graduation I will leave. Now would you like a cup of tea? — The night passed over, and as said by Orril he left the next night, followed only by Shadow and Storm.

Belongings
A spell book, a bag for reagents, another for travel, a pouch of money, cloths and a change of clothes.

• Familiars.
A horned owl that I got as birthday present named “Storm” and a lone wolf named "Shadow"

•Storm: She is a bit aggressive with strangers, but with kids it’s all the opposite, she likes to get be caressed on the head and under the beak. Storm loves the Ximax rats… as dinner, while I was in school; she made my room one of the few without rats. I think that she fancies me, she hears me and does almost all that I ask her to do, I say almost, because sometimes she won’t obey. I never tried to put her in a cage, so you may see her over my shoulder.

I got Storm in on my birthday one year before I graduated, so it’s young to say, I think no more than a year since she left the nest.

•Shadow: He is a wolf that I found in a trip with hunters, he was just a pup when I found him and I couldn't resist taking him with me, since his pack was killed by my party, or that is what I think.

Shadow grew thinking that I was the Alpha, so he respects me; he eats my leftovers, so it's not a problem to feed him. He is good to catch things, and to make my room a mess too. He is playful, and a good familiar. I think that Avá sent him to me as a response for the killing of his pack.

Around other people, not with other people he gets nervous. He doesn’t attack the others, but doesn’t let them to touch him. With kids he is playful as with me. Why? A good question. I think that’s because he associates the older people to the hunters, and the kids to something that’s inoffensive.

I didn't have time to do a complete grammar check but the information seems fine other than I mentioned. When I have time, I can do a complete run down for you if you would like.

Insanity is only a perception made by those who have yet to attain its greatness. While those of us who have already stepped inside its bounds find bliss in our utter madness.
Nai'r en'Lina ar'Kaimel
Ta'lia of the Seven Jewels
Lady of the South
Mini-mod

Human, Shendar, Shen-D'auras

« Reply #74 on: March 23, 2006, 12:51:23 AM »

I think much more time has gone in your CD commenting it than writing!
Orril, please colour your changes! Not the grammar and spellchecking, but the rest.

***Astropic of the day***
"For me there is only the traveling on paths that have heart, on any path   that may have heart. There I travel, and the only worthwhile challenge is to traverse its full length. And there I travel looking, looking, breathlessly. ~Don Juan"

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Recent Posts
[Yesterday at 06:05:42 PM]

[Yesterday at 06:03:43 PM]

[Yesterday at 06:03:25 PM]

[Yesterday at 06:01:01 PM]

[February 12, 2021, 07:16:33 AM]

[December 13, 2020, 12:16:51 AM]

[December 13, 2020, 12:16:21 AM]

[October 05, 2020, 02:58:40 PM]