Welcome Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

gfxgfx Home Forum Help Search Calendar Login Register   gfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Embed Maximize

Newbies, read these!

Character Creation
FAQs
Restrictions

Main Site
Portraits
Rules
Story Creation
Racial Crossbreeding
Magic

Contact
Tips and Tricks
IRC Chat
Measures Converter
Elven Aging Calculator
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Login Problem  (Read 1110 times)
Ashaii
New Santharian

« on: March 20, 2012, 06:23:44 AM »

Hi, I'm Ashaii, a newbie, and really excited to be here!

I just joined and I have some exciting plans for my character!! However … there seems to be two forums or something like that? There's the "Adventures of Caelereth", but then there's also a different forum with the World Development area? That's where I intended to post, but whether or not that is a different forum, I was unable to login by using the login button; I always have to click the email activation link to login, and I can't seem to get there using this forum's navigation. When I attempt to login without using said email method, it tells me my password is wrong or there is no one by that username … although there is … not only have I searched and found myself, everything is fine when I am logged in through the email activation link.

Now, what could be is that there are actually two separate forums, in which case:
1) Where do I register for -that- forum? and
2) Why are there different forums? That's confusing! D: Am I even in the right one? I want to roleplay with my character Ashaii but I also want to develop a race and place in case my ideas are original – still need to check that :3

… So yeah. I really hope this isn't in the FAQ or anything. I checked, but it's a lot of info and I'm not 100% sure. Sorry if it's a totally lame question … :/

Thanks for reading :)
-Ashaii

"Man has earned his right to hold this planet against all comers, by virtue of occasionally producing someone TOTALLY BATSHIT INSANE." –xkcd
Cyradin Lawabel
Masterful Merchant
Approved Character

Human, Kyranian

« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2012, 06:34:43 AM »

Hi there! Welcome to Santharia,

The World Development Forum, although part of what we do here has its own database of members. So if you want to have an account at the world development forum, you need to create a character through that forum. Your character for the Adventures forum will not be recognised there. You CAN, however use the same character name there as you use here, with the same email address and password if you want to ... that's what many people from here do.

To register for that forum you need to go to www.santharia.com/dev/ and click on the button up the top that says 'Register' or click on the following link: click here.

I believe that there are two forums because it was thought that it would be too confusing to have the development stuff and the rping stuff all mixed in together.

Just so you know, race creation is on hold at the moment and will be for the foreseeable future. Place creation is usually done by people who are not new. More information on all that can be shared with you over on that side.

Enjoy your time in both world development and rping in Santharia!

Chasing Rabbits!
Cyr's CD
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Recent Posts
[February 10, 2022, 09:09:05 PM]

[February 10, 2022, 09:07:54 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:03:43 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:03:25 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:01:01 PM]

[February 12, 2021, 07:16:33 AM]