Welcome Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

gfxgfx Home Forum Help Search Calendar Login Register   gfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Embed Maximize

Newbies, read these!

Character Creation
FAQs
Restrictions

Main Site
Portraits
Rules
Story Creation
Racial Crossbreeding
Magic

Contact
Tips and Tricks
IRC Chat
Measures Converter
Elven Aging Calculator

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: WoW Players?  (Read 1465 times)
Koraein Morach
Knight of Armeros
Approved Character

Human, Erpheronian

« on: July 10, 2012, 11:44:41 AM »

I searched the forums here to see if there were any threads on it. I found one, but it was from 2005  Huh?, So I decided to make a new thread.

Just a friendly thread to chat in related to WoW. Realm? Faction? Toons class, spec, race and level? Role playing related topics? Class questions? Stick 'em here.  :D grin

I currently rock a Book Worm but very anti-social level 85 Arcane, Worgen Mage named Belator Newmaine,

^ His Unbelievably angry Twin brother, Level 85 Protection, Worgen Warrior named Khaldorn Newmaine,

A bubbly level 85 Holy, Human Paladin named Kellsea-Lynn Westlight,

An unusually happy level 84 Blood, Blood Elf Death Knight named Velio Aeglos,

A greedy, miserable, but funny level 83 Discipline, Goblin Priest named Pazzix Cogsprocket

A laid back, well spoken, sneaky and slightly snobby level 74 Assassination, Human Rogue named Kiro Wentworth,

A shy but cute level 67 Restoration, Draenei Shaman named Arianaa (Draenei typically DON'T have last names, unless through an honorable deed, or if they stupidly marry a human, hah!  grin)

And finally giddy, slightly annoying, childish level 63 Marksman, Night Elf named Delleana Swiftarrow.

All of these toons are located in the US realms on Wyrmrest Accord. For those who might ask why these toons have last names, to answer this, I'm a role player on the game. Been playing the game for about 4 1/2 years, role playing for about 3. The game features a "Randomizer" for character names, mine are all self thought. Hopefully the thread won't die out, as I'd hopefully like to chat on this topic.

« Last Edit: July 10, 2012, 11:49:08 AM by Koraein Morach » Logged

"Once more into the fray. Into the last good fight I'll ever know. Live and die on this day. Live and die on this day." - The Grey

"HEY! Don't touch my drink, or my cigar will have an unexpected visit to your EYE." - Koraein Morach, partially drunk.

"Man, I'm hungry. I'd give anything for a Fancy Lad. Wait! I mean- You know what I mean! - Kings' Gang Member, Fallout 3: New Vegas.
Ta'lia of the Seven Jewels
Lady of the South
Mini-mod

Human, Shendar, Shen-D'auras

« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2012, 09:48:25 PM »

Meeeee! Playing since before the Burning Crusade came out, that are now more than six years. I think. Hmmm Looking for roleplay since the very beginning. Not an easy task.

You haven't tried out the best class/specc! Beastmaster hunter!!!! (All other hunters are no true hunters)

In Europe though, on several realms.
Khaz'goroth, NE Hunteress, lvl 85, not raiding, my first char. Yes, in my heart I'm a hunter, though I cannot roleplay with this one.
Der Mithrilorden, RP, Gnom warrior (Gnomes rock!), (only becasue of RP reasons, gnomes cannot be hunters..) Troll shaman and several others, my slots are all full!
Smaller chars (several hunters) on several other realms, German and English, always looking for roleplay.

Well, at the moment I don't play at all, Diablo 3 consumes my time.. well, not anymore, other wise I would not be here. But as I have killed Diablo on normal mode, I know the story and I play not as often as before. Hell is waiting soon for me, I don't think though, I will enter inferno.

Names?

Tahita of Khaz'goroth
Errwin Felldrossel Immertreu (father of Luciy Eisfunke Immertreu, apprenticeof the Kirin Tor --> not my char)
Tirrissija (itroll)
Aijuna Sternennacht
Fijánn
Coátlicúe
Zuhura
Trîzî
Mintâka Stardust

Tuhanihutsu

ah, many  more,

* Bildschirmfoto 2012-07-10 um 14.47.19.png (578.02 KB, 737x583 - viewed 242 times.)
« Last Edit: July 10, 2012, 09:59:18 PM by Ta'lia of the Seven Jewels » Logged
Koraein Morach
Knight of Armeros
Approved Character

Human, Erpheronian

« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2012, 12:55:44 AM »

I actually have tried Beastmaster hunter, Delleana. That's her off spec, I just don't plan to use it until I hit level 70 for the Beastmaster talent :P

As for the best class/spec? Arcane Mage ALL the way.
( •_•)
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)

Belator was my first toon I made, (Though back in the day when I did make him, he was a Blood Elf. As soon as Cata came out, he became a Worgen. FAVE RACE) Second to come, about a week after, was my Paladin. Both my Mage and Paladin took a couple years to hit lvl 80 xD I was slow at it. I'm getting better though, My Warrior, Death Knight, and Priest all took me a day to get to the levels they are at.

In terms of role play, for me anyhow, It was pretty easy to find. Wyrmrest Accord is abundant in role play both Ally and Horde. Belator and Khaldorn are currently in an intense story together, alongside about..5 other people.

Never tried Diablo 3 yet. My computer is a 4 year old laptop, running Vista -.- Though I've heard both good and bad things, I'm not sure what to do with it. Admittedly, I'm a bit addicted to WoW and I've got no intentions of switching for something else :P

I'm stuck to one realm, all my friends are there. ^-^

"Once more into the fray. Into the last good fight I'll ever know. Live and die on this day. Live and die on this day." - The Grey

"HEY! Don't touch my drink, or my cigar will have an unexpected visit to your EYE." - Koraein Morach, partially drunk.

"Man, I'm hungry. I'd give anything for a Fancy Lad. Wait! I mean- You know what I mean! - Kings' Gang Member, Fallout 3: New Vegas.
Tak
Pyro-Geologist
Story Mod

Gnome, Golgnome

« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2012, 10:12:44 AM »

I'm an ex-WoW player.  Cata didn't do it for me so I left, and the Panda's look cool but not cool enough to bring me back.

I ditched WoW for SWtoR - Quit that last month. 

Played D3 for a while, beat it on normal and hell, tried Hardcore - made it to Belial and then died and rage quit out and haven't touched it since.

Now I'm playing copious amounts of DayZ and Max Payne.

"There’s Nothing Worth Doing That Isn’t Worth Overdoing" - Tak "The Magnificent"
Erutan Argon
Shadow Warrior
Approved Character

Orc, Volkek-Oshra

« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2012, 06:37:21 AM »

Ex-wow player as well. My highest level character is a level 83 hunter, Survival spec, BM off spec. It was fun, kept me busy for a few months, but just couldn't keep with it.

I too, play lots of DayZ. It has to be one of the funnest games I've ever played. No other game gets my heart pumping, makes me sweat and shake like DayZ!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Recent Posts
[February 10, 2022, 09:09:05 PM]

[February 10, 2022, 09:07:54 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:03:43 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:03:25 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:01:01 PM]

[February 12, 2021, 07:16:33 AM]

[December 13, 2020, 12:16:51 AM]

[December 13, 2020, 12:16:21 AM]