Welcome Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

gfxgfx Home Forum Help Search Calendar Login Register   gfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Embed Maximize

Newbies, read these!

Character Creation
FAQs
Restrictions

Main Site
Portraits
Rules
Story Creation
Racial Crossbreeding
Magic

Contact
Tips and Tricks
IRC Chat
Measures Converter
Elven Aging Calculator

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: A very old dragon stops by to say hello  (Read 7975 times)
Capher
Cleric
Approved Character

Dragon

« on: December 11, 2013, 01:55:21 PM »

It has been so long since I have been here that I am not sure if there are people here who still remember me. I was surprised that I could still log on. That was a shock, but nice surprise. I look around the place at the dev site and here and everything is new, yet very familiar and comfortable; much like an old worn out pair of sandals that were given new soles.

I just wanted to say hi, Merry Christmas and May the Dream continue on and on.

Capher.
Laell
Blade-Maiden
Approved Character

Human, Centoraurian / Eyelian / Erpheronain

« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2013, 01:14:07 AM »

Capher! It's 'Teri here! So good to hear from you again, and you can be certain I will never forget you. Love you, my old dragon! Always wishing you the best, and merry Christmas!

On one hand, they claim that it is the result, not the effort given, that will imprint one forever in history; but on the other, is it not the form of the art, rather than the function, that defines its true beauty?
Kalína Dalá'isyrás
Dalá'isyrás
Mini-mod

High Elf, Kaýrrhem

« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2013, 02:31:04 AM »

Capher! OMG! I just randomly checked back on the forums today, and what do I see! hug

Hello, my dear friend. It is good to see you, hopefully well! I have missed seeing you and talking to you as well. heart

Many loves and Merry Christmas!

Insanity is only a perception made by those who have yet to attain its greatness. While those of us who have already stepped inside its bounds find bliss in our utter madness.
Nai'r en'Lina ar'Kaimel
Roy Tmofl
The Mage of Flaming Light
CD Mod

Human, Centoraurian.

« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2013, 07:02:09 AM »

Merry Christmass Capher! I don't think I;ve ever been on when you were, but It's nearly imossible to look through the history without finding you :) It's good to see you, honestly I never thought i would have the honor.

Stupidity is also a gift from God, but one musn't misuse it.

Pope John Paul II

Magic and personal information.
History and equipment.
Capher
Cleric
Approved Character

Dragon

« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2013, 08:20:19 AM »

Ah, it warms the heart and soul to hear from friends   Teri, Kali, how have you been?  Roy I thank you for the compliment, but it all goes to the dream and those, who like you, keep it alive. Curious Teri and Kali are there anymore of our,old RP players still around? Like Talia, or Altario?  I see congratulations are,in order for you Kali. I hope you have many many wedded years of bliss and happiness.

Love you all. Perhaps  I just may start anew,  I dearly miss writing and role playing with you all.
Kalína Dalá'isyrás
Dalá'isyrás
Mini-mod

High Elf, Kaýrrhem

« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2013, 08:24:35 AM »

I have been well (obviously). Just celebrated 6 months being married to my wonderful man. It has been an amazing experience the last couple of years. It is shocking at how fast time has flown by. Thank, you friend!

I honestly have spent barely any time on the boards the last two years. I have been busy with life overall and just have not had any energy or motivation to put into this place. There was a bit of a falling out, but beyond that, no need for me to return on a full basis, though the dev board might see my face a bit more in the future.

Insanity is only a perception made by those who have yet to attain its greatness. While those of us who have already stepped inside its bounds find bliss in our utter madness.
Nai'r en'Lina ar'Kaimel
Twigga Knosst
Simple Little Cook
Approved Character

Mullog

« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2013, 12:19:17 PM »

Hullo Capher :) I can't actually be confident that you'd remember me given the length of time I was active (maybe as Rhia, in Destiny? eek) but I'm real happy to see you again. (Roy is right, it was an honor to RP with you!) Hope you've been well.

Laell
Blade-Maiden
Approved Character

Human, Centoraurian / Eyelian / Erpheronain

« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2013, 02:45:58 PM »

Alt has been lurking around, but after you left, Talia got increasingly more scarce. I almost never hear from her even on Facebook anymore, but I'm certain she would love to know you've visited. Don't see much of many of the old veterans, and like me, many of us have taken to sitting on newer names. I have a story I've been trying to get off the ground, bur with little success, as quiet as it's been. And I'm rambling. Sorry.

On one hand, they claim that it is the result, not the effort given, that will imprint one forever in history; but on the other, is it not the form of the art, rather than the function, that defines its true beauty?
Capher
Cleric
Approved Character

Dragon

« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2013, 03:22:26 PM »

Hi Twigga, and yes I remember Rhia from Destiny. Teri, if you run across Alt or Talia, say hi for me and tell them that I will check in on the forums every once in awhile and if they want to drop me a line. Is the role playing games not being played with much frequency?  Or not enough active players to sustain a story?

Take care and perhaps Teri you could tell me something of your story and I would be willing to help, if I can. That goes for anyone.
Roy Tmofl
CD Mod

Human, Centoraurian.

« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2013, 08:56:13 AM »

The Role Plays are slow but normally at least one post a week gets done somewhere :) sometimes two and the occasional three. There aren't many active players but there are lurkers like myself always willing to do what little posting they can. They've also added in a One on One Role playing option which seems to me to be very useful in times like these, without many people around to do the role playing. Not enough to start another large story at least. If you'd care to start one of these kinds of Role plays with me I'd be very willing to join you. I'm a little less busy nowadays and while I can't promise that will always be the case, I'm virtually never absent from this site for more than a couple days.

Pope John Paul II

History and equipment.
Seh'nara Celebrindal
Swift Ranger
CD Mod

Elf, Tethinrhim

« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2013, 12:20:53 PM »

CAPHER

/megaglomp

I've missed you! :D :D :D

Capher
Cleric
Approved Character

Dragon

« Reply #11 on: December 13, 2013, 01:24:59 PM »

Ah, Sehnara. I have missed you and everyone else as well. I pray you are well?

Roy, a one on one option?  That could be interesting. Have to come up with a very good story line for why only two are speaking to one another. How come the RP is so dead?  Is it because of the other game being developed and played on the site?  Or just not too many people interested in roping anymore? 
Roy Tmofl
CD Mod

Human, Centoraurian.

« Reply #12 on: December 13, 2013, 01:30:16 PM »

Hmm, I think it is the later, seems that not as many people are here to role play anymore, and many veterans of this board have crossed solely over to the Dev board as well. As to the One on One role play we are allowed to add in Npc's I believe, unless you mean why only two characters are talking to each other?
« Last Edit: December 13, 2013, 01:32:27 PM by Roy Tmofl » Logged

Pope John Paul II

History and equipment.
Capher
Cleric
Approved Character

Dragon

« Reply #13 on: December 13, 2013, 01:42:50 PM »

Yes, that is what I mean. It could be as simple as two friends, who are having an ale together telling each other about their travels. Or it could be as complex as two strangers meeting, but only one knows why the other is there and that one has to convince the other that he should join him on a wild, crazy and dangerous adventure. Just some thoughts running through my head at the moment. But I am sure you could come up with more ideas.
Roy Tmofl
CD Mod

Human, Centoraurian.

« Reply #14 on: December 13, 2013, 01:47:44 PM »

Ah yes that is very true, that would have to figured out. To be honest I've never really been that great at story creation. So I'm sure if you come up with something it will just as good as anything I can do :). Though maybe it would help if the two characters were more compatible do you think? In which case I currently have two approved characters, my ranger Gilith, and my Fire mage Roy. Perhaps you'd like to look through them both and see which one you'd rather be in a story with? If you'd like to be in a story with me at all of course.

Pope John Paul II

History and equipment.
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Recent Posts
[February 10, 2022, 09:09:05 PM]

[February 10, 2022, 09:07:54 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:03:43 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:03:25 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:01:01 PM]