Welcome Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

gfxgfx Home Forum Help Search Login Register   gfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Well Met  (Read 2073 times)
Kearitona

Gained Aura: 0

View Profile
« on: 21 February 2007, 16:51:15 »

Hello and Well met everyone  I'm the latest newbie to Santharian Dream but not by any means a newbie to RPG's.

One of my personal favorites its the game called EverQuest and it along with a great deal many other favorite pastimes of mine inflamed my love of mythical creatures and the world they inhabited centuries ago if our good JRR  Tolkien is any expert to go by.

His work along with the works of the Great JK Rowling Anne McCaffrey and Tamora Pierce are what just set my love for fantasy into the multiverse of my imagination.

Seriously if it were physically possible I truly believe it would take someone Millenniums before they could fully say they've navigated every last square inch of my imagination it's that big.

Plus what also helped is being a creator by blood :D my mom is a very skilled artist and poet and I got all my talent diverse from hers though it maybe strictly from her.

But one love I built entirely by myself is one most of you will probably see poking its head every chance it gets and thats dragons I positively ADORE  heart heart dragons heart heart so much so that if I could I'd marry one even if it would be near impossible to accomplish.

And for the last of my favorite things(not that I'm quoting that song from The Sound of Music thank you) I also like reading (mostly fantasy but I do occasionally read Sci-fi blame my brother) watching anime  listening to a LARGE variety of music and trying to find helpful ways to put this multiverse wide imagination of mine to better use.

With that I hope I didn't bore you all with my long winded tale and I bid you all a farewell be well all
« Last Edit: 21 February 2007, 16:52:56 by Kearitona » Logged
Gean Firefeet
Santh. Member

Gained Aura: 13

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 22 February 2007, 05:28:49 »

Hi Kearitona, welcome to the Santharian Dream!  wave

People with a large imagination are always a welcome addition to our universe, especially if their imagination is as wide as the Ethereal Void stretching along the borders of Caelereth. Reading is also a positive characteristic, so I think you'll fit right in.

Do have a cup of hot Kaokao and make yourself comfortable; pick up one of the many volumes of our compendium and familiarize yourself with the world. You'll find that we already have several dragons, to name but one example species of our Bestiary. Once you know a little about Caelereth, we can find additions for you to make. Have a great time here!

"Blessed is the man who calls an aj his friend."
- Shendar Proverb
"If music be the food of love, play on; Give me excess of it..."
- Shakespeare's Twelfth Night
Arceon Barrurbeleth
Aspiring Member

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 22 February 2007, 05:41:09 »

Well met indeed!

We're glad that such a talented person joined the Dream.
Enjoy your stay!

Clurion

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 22 February 2007, 06:39:15 »

Just one thing before you go crazy about dragons though, someone has already made most of the additions here and might not be seeking help, but if you ask nicely he might let you. Also, you said that you got artistic abilities from your mother, right? Does that include drawing such things as what we have here in this world? If so, you could be submitted to becoming one of santharia's artist if you would like to. We just ask that you bare with the critics and mabye the selfish ones, talking about dragon master who recently made a comeback. but otherwise, have a very pleasant stay here and may it be worthwhile for you and us all.

Edit: I just looked up and the name of the almighty dragon master and creator of most is Morcaanan, we will see if he lets you in his quest forthe creation of the almighty and powerul dragons.
« Last Edit: 22 February 2007, 06:41:02 by Clurion » Logged

Kanji Version:
Semenai de! Kesanai de! Makenai de!
Dare datte motteru hazu yuzurenai mono.
Ai dake! Yume dake! Kimi dake!
Sorre dake ha hanasanai donna toki demo.
Artimidor Federkiel
Administrator

Gained Aura: 538

View Profile Homepage
« Reply #4 on: 22 February 2007, 07:09:49 »

Yep, hello and welcome from me as well!  wave

I see you're already looking around where you could fit in, Kearitona - that's a bit tricky at the beginning as you can see regarding the fairies, because we need to keep things consistent to the world we're developing in. But I'm sure you'll find something to work on, don't worry! :)

Dragons and drakes for example we also have quite a bit, some need more detailed entries as we've only mentioned them in the overviews yet. So yeah, you might find something there as well you could try your hand on!

"Between the mind that plans and the hands that build there must be a mediator, and this must be the heart." -- Maria (Metropolis)
Drasil Razorfang
Santh. Member

Gained Aura: 47

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 22 February 2007, 08:43:39 »

Its great to see another future bestiary developer.  First off, I would like to welcome you on behalf of the small Bestiary Team (consisting of Decipher and myself) and extend our warm welcome to begin developing(which I see you have already done)  While new Dragons in general are temporarily restricted(reasons mentioned in Bestiary) we have a plethora of semi-developed beasts waiting to be developed by the right person.  With the recent return of our Dragon Master, Morc, guidance in the field should not be difficult to find!  Can't wait to see your first submission!

-Drasil
Morcaanan
Santh. Member

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 22 February 2007, 22:51:28 »

Ah yes, here is your intro thread! Lovely. Yes, I think I mentioned my earlier concerns about some stuff already in another thread...sorry I missed this, I was hunting around.

Anyhoo, welcome welcome welcome welcome! If you want some ideas for your Drake entries, or suggestions, PM me.

Morcaanan - also known as Morc, Korim, Scales, A-13, Dearest Brother, PJ, Prime Minister, and various other random titles and honoraries.
Drasil Razorfang
Santh. Member

Gained Aura: 47

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 23 February 2007, 10:11:23 »

^He's the dragon expert I mentioned.
Artimidor Federkiel
Administrator

Gained Aura: 538

View Profile Homepage
« Reply #8 on: 23 February 2007, 16:23:23 »

@Morc: I guess you already had a plaque with "Dragonmaster" on it or something, didn't you? - Guess I should add that again :)

"Between the mind that plans and the hands that build there must be a mediator, and this must be the heart." -- Maria (Metropolis)
Morcaanan
Santh. Member

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 25 February 2007, 02:32:06 »

Only if you want to...though I don't deny it would help my self-esteem some.  grin

Morcaanan - also known as Morc, Korim, Scales, A-13, Dearest Brother, PJ, Prime Minister, and various other random titles and honoraries.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent
[27 March 2019, 00:01:57]

[21 June 2018, 14:28:00]

[31 May 2017, 06:35:55]

[06 May 2017, 05:27:04]

[03 April 2017, 01:15:03]

[26 March 2017, 12:48:25]

[15 March 2017, 02:23:07]

[15 March 2017, 02:20:28]