Welcome Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

gfxgfx Home Forum Help Search Login Register   gfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Print
Author Topic: Inauguration Party of Altario & Seeker to Santharian Membership  (Read 14790 times)
Tharoc Wargrider
Santh. Member

Gained Aura: 52

Peripatetic plunderer of crunchy comestibles

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 19 June 2009, 00:14:06 »

After listening to Arti's speech about Seeker, during which he held several honeyed-slyggs in his mouth, resisting the temptation to bite and pop them, Tharoc scanned the room and noted many of his friends in attendance. Ye Gods! Is that Nsiki over there? Well ah'l be jiggered, ah ain't sin 'im fer ages.

He slurped quietly as a gob of honey drooled slowly from the corner of his mouth and then joined in the applause as Seeker was presented with his symbolic key. He patted his thigh and Valkree dragged herself from beneath the food table (her usual hiding place at these gatherings). Rooting round in one of her saddlebags, quietly, so as not to disturb the MasterBard's concentration as she waved that stick thing at those blokes playing tunes, he found the long bundle he was seeking.
He had to supress a chuckle at that! Hur hur, Ah made a funny, Val. D'yer geddit? Seekin' a gift fer Seeker! Hur hur. Valkree just stared at him, and would probably have sighed if she knew how.

Making his way towards the newly-elevated artist, Thar nodded acknowledgements to the guests he knew, and soon found himself stood slightly behind Lady Talia who was holding Seeker by the arms as she welcomed him into the upper echelons of Santharian society. Coughing as softly and poiltely as he could (which still made Talia jump), the orc bowed slightly to the two of them, begged Talia's forgiveness for his interruption, and offered his badly-wrapped gift to Seeker.

S'not much, ah'm afraid, an' nowhere near as good as what Talia giv yer, but it's 'and made by one o' th'Ashz-oc's finest carvers. An' Valkree supplied th' 'air, din't yer girl? Valkree stopped sniffing Seekers leg and sneezed loudly.

Err, sorry 'bout that. 'Ere, let mi jus' wipe it off fer yer. Whilst Thar cleaned the shiny streaks from Seekers trouser leg, he wondered if an artist of his talent could find use for the bone handled warg-bristle paintbrushes. Even if he couldn't, Thar was sure the pot of Prominent Red powdered dye would come in handy at some point. Made from the aged bark of an Ironwood tree, it was one of the rarest pigments in the whole of Caelereth.

Use the force, Luke.

And if that doesn't work, try switching it off and back on again.
Artimidor Federkiel
Administrator

Gained Aura: 538

View Profile Homepage
« Reply #31 on: 19 June 2009, 02:55:11 »

Artimidor is pleased that the music gives the whole ceremony a proper ambience and munches down some hobbit pie he spotted close by. Before he moves on to honour Altario he gets a bit entangled in a conversion about his little slip-up at the inauguration of Seeker.

"See," he says, "I recently attended another inauguration party, of a certain Barack (probably a dark dwarf as the name suggests, a Morgerim) - always glad to help other races out in my representative function for the Santharian kingdom. And there was somewhat of a slip-up as well, so that can happen to anyone. So what's this buzz all about?" A loud buzzing sound can be heard nearby. Artimidor frowns and mumbles: "At least it's not Seth's masterwork monster..."

Artimidor then explains something to Darbul while helping himself to another piece of pie and some wine. "So you see? I'm always working, Darbul! Even made sure that I have something for the Goofs page to go with a future update!"

"Between the mind that plans and the hands that build there must be a mediator, and this must be the heart." -- Maria (Metropolis)
Miés´efér Lytherá
Aspiring Member

Gained Aura: 8

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 19 June 2009, 02:58:13 »

I suppose that I'm quite late to the party, but I'd still like to offer congrats to both Altario and Seeker. Hopefully I'll be joining you someday!  :)

"You know who the critics are? The men who have failed in literature and art." (Benjamin Disraeli)
Artimidor Federkiel
Administrator

View Profile Homepage
« Reply #33 on: 19 June 2009, 03:50:09 »

The party is continuing, happy faces everywhere, chatter, eating, drinking, yet Altario still hasn't received his official membership. Artimidor leaves the hall a bit to get some fresh air, can be seen chatting a while with the guards, a bit nervous. He returns to the hall, getting his third piece of pie while checking his wristwatch. Remembering that the wristwatch hasn't been invented yet (an old habit of his to be literally ahead of his time...), he pulls out his pocket watch and looks at this. He's sure having written a Santharian story about a pocket watch plus there's a hobbit picture with one on the site, so Artimidor considers that mentioning that one is pretty safe.

Hmmm... He ponders. He checks the entrance every once in a while.

"Between the mind that plans and the hands that build there must be a mediator, and this must be the heart." -- Maria (Metropolis)
Altario Shialt-eck-Gorrin
Santh. Member

Gained Aura: 144

The Remusian

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 19 June 2009, 04:14:10 »

Altario listened to Talia's speech, with it's pleasing accent.  He smiled at how he knew it was her when she came in.  "Well, it was just a little logical deduction on my part.  I knew you were human, so that discounts most of the women here in this elven city, and I new some of the rest from earlier inaugurations, like Alysse and the Bard.  So, I took a guess.  I could have just as easily been standing here with klymmer egg on my face if I had of been wrong."

Altario sipped again the Artwine.  "I'll have to try that Shendar-fire, sometime.  It sounds like it might rival our whiskaway for the punch it packs.  I had originally brought a bottle of our spirits with me, but..." he winked, "the trail gets a tad cool at night, so I needed to use it."

They made their way to Seeker and Talia presented her pigments and colours to the artist.  At that point, Altario stretched out his own hand, within it he held a small vial.  "I see Talia and I think along the same lines.  I brought you some of our dhura blue.  Not as well known as uderza, but we like it.  It's more of a dye than an ink."  He then grinned even bigger.  "But, this is not the only gift I brought.  In the stables is where I have the main gift.  Seeing as you have beautifully brought the Remusian Horse to life in art, and let many other people see it, I wanted to repay you for that."  The Remusian leans in conspiratorially.  "My estate and horse raising business is set to make record profits this year and the next few years from sales to southern buyers, thanks to your work."  He then stepped back again.  "So, I have brought you down a pretty little filly from this years brood.  She will need some training of course, but she is definitely brood mare quality, should you wish, and are able to find a stallion down here.  Congrats, my friend.  I look forward to seeing more works from you."
« Last Edit: 19 June 2009, 05:27:02 by Altario Shialt-eck-Gorrin » Logged

"Lather...Rinse...Repeat"   Why has God made my life so complicated?

This is what I'm working on
Minóki Kíuru

Gained Aura: 0

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 19 June 2009, 05:24:15 »

Minóki Kíuru is a woman who knows how to survive the harshest weather conditions in the very North of the Sarvonian continent on the Himiko Islands, or the Wicker Islands as they are better known in the South. She knows how to hunt the pinnip, how to ride the wison and how to deal with men. She is young, pretty and very self confident, most times.

Not so today. For though she lives in Santharia now for some time, she is not yet fully accustomed to the ways of the people here and since Turik of Barsalon let her down during her first appearance in New Santhala, she is uncertain concerning the right behaviour in public. And now Talia and Artimidor have persuaded her to hold the laudation for Lord Shialt-eck-Gorrin, though she has never met him before. Just because she is from the North as he is. Talia said, he would surely be pleased to see her, another person who knows his home...

Her belly is aching from nervousness, but the elves have given her some remedy and so she looks a last time at her counterfeit in the still water mirror of the pond before her room.

She doesn‘t wear all her furs today, it is much to hot here in Elving for those. But she doesn‘t wear a dress either as would be expected for such an occasion. Long off white silken trouser cover her legs, bound at the ankles in the Shendar way. A green tunic, embroidered and stitched all over with silvery and blue threads depicting pinnips, falls down to her knees, a cape in the revers colours blue with some green and silver matches the tunic. Some dark blue fur from the wison adorns the hem. Her dark brown hair is kept back and tamed: Many little braids are falling over her shoulders and down her back, enriched with tiny threads of green and blue colour. Green almond shaped eyes stare at the picture in the water mirror, and the skin around the freckles in the round face seems a bit pale.

An elf silently enters her room and tells her, that the ceremony for Seeker is already finished and that all are waiting just for her to come, even if they don‘t know, that they wait for her.

She breaths in deeply, closes her eyes for a moment and imagines the the wide snow fields of her home islands. That calms her down and finally she is ready to step out and greet the guest, especially Altario.
A moment of hesitation on the doorstep, then she has found Artimidor and goes with a quiet step to him. Her voice is low, when she says:

„I‘m here, Sir Federkiel.“
Artimidor Federkiel
Administrator

View Profile Homepage
« Reply #36 on: 19 June 2009, 05:45:06 »

The tension rises in the hall when Artimidor's guest star for the evening arrives.

Minoki is an outstanding Northern Sarvonian beauty, whose fame must have reached Remusian lands by now as well. It surely has most parts of Santharia once she had shown up in New-Santhala as there was a certain memorable incident... Well, what else is there to say: No sharp edges are to be found on Minóki's body, all limbs are well proportioned and softly curved. Add to that her natural charm, and it is obvious to everybody in the room that a woman with an uncomparable presence has entered the hall.

Artimidor clears his throat, a bit blinded by the elegance of the newcomer. "As you can see neither cost nor effort were spared in making sure that this is an inauguration to remember! May I introduce you to a rare beauty of the Sarvonian North, and now the south as well, cause as a matter of fact we have her in New-Santhala now helping us to gather information on the ice tribes for the Compendium... Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome Minóki Kíuru, who will be so kind as to help your definitely not that attractive webmaster with the second candidate."

Artimidor nods to Minóki and directs her to Altario. He hands her the microphone, notices once more that the microphone isn't invented yet, let's the device disappear in a time rift, and then whispers to Minóki: "Sorry, no microphone then!" A harp is playing in the background, accompanying Minóki's steps. "Glad to have you with us, Minóki. Let's go ahead with the ceremony now, shall we?"
« Last Edit: 19 June 2009, 05:47:33 by Artimidor Federkiel » Logged

Minóki Kíuru

Gained Aura: 0

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 19 June 2009, 05:50:45 »

Just when Minoki wants to take the microphone, glad to not have to raise her voice, Artimidor let it vanish in a rift - not yet invented - pah!

Now all eyes are on Minóki, full of expectations. That is something new, that a guest is holding the inauguration speech who is not even a member of the Compendium. And Minóki is well aware of that. But now, that she faces the ‚enemy‘, her blood is cold and her self-confidence is back.

Thank you for the honour of being allowed to hold the laudation for such a noble and merited new member as Lord Altario Shialt-eck-Gorrin is, Sir Federkiel. I hope, I will do justice to this task. And please, forgive me, if my Tharian is not yet as fluid as it should be.

She smiles a bit, shyly, but continues then full confidence. The watching crowd is silent, most even have forgot, that they have something to eat in their hands, faszinated by the strange appearance of the young woman.

Now to our guest of honour, Lord Altario Shialt-eck-Gorrin.

She pauses shortly.

I was chosen to hold his laudation, for I‘m from the very far North as well, from the Iceland's coast. From the lands with the icy, unforgiving long winters without end, where summer means, that the snow is just half a ped deep, and not four or more. Where the wisons roam in great numbers and the thunderfoot trumpets its challenging call. Where the blueish Caracal haunts the night and the Krrroa'haxpattl brings fear and destruction. Yes, we are both from the most northeastern region of the continent of Sarvonia, and our home is 10 000 strals away. But it is not only a dangerous land, it is a great and beautiful land as well. The snow there has many more colours than here in Santharia, and where else is the grass of a light blue and the cattle of a dark blue?

And in this vast frozen, but beautiful land live the strongest people I ever encountered. Strong and beautiful. One of these Northern tribes are the Remusians, the most farthest advanced in terms of Southern culture.

‚Proud, stubborn and fierce in their defence of their homeland, the Remusians are a people who are in transition.  While struggling to hold onto their Ice Tribe heritage, they are desperately trying to embrace the south and its way of life.  It is a conflict between tradition and progress; new against old.   It makes for a sometimes turbulent people, a sometimes lost people, but a very fascinating people.‘

Those are the words of Lord Altario himself. For he is the man who showed you the wonders of our home - the only man so far. There are others researchers of the Western Part of the North who work for the compendium, but Lord Altario is the main source for any information of this area. He gave us a very detailed description of the Remusian tribe, but also the beautiful wison, the Kor'och fey Mologh Horse, he told us about the benefits of the  Icemilk and sung for us a warriors prayer. Who was not fascinated by the ‚Graveyard of the Fallen‘? Or affected by the shepard‘s dity? And there is much more and more to come. So , please, a big applause for this great man of the North!

The people in the room have been so long silent, that now the noise is nearly unbearable and Minóki has to fight to be able to continue her speech.

I may not forget to mention however, that he is very busy in an another aspect of Santharian life as well. He is one of the main organisator of group journeys throughout Santharia. Not only organizes he most with Kalina Merewen, no he accompanies others as well. Thanks him Santharian travellers were able to voyage to his homeland and visit Remusiat, though the honour might be a bit ambivalent, for they have to help fighting against orcs...

Well, I will come to an end now, though I could go on with my praise for him, for as Lady Sturmwind has told me, he is also is very adept and friendly in working together with others. So I don‘t doubt, that he will become one of the most honoured and well loved members of the Dream Team.

Sir Federkiel, would you please now continue with the presentation of the key?

Thank you for listening!

And Minóki bows slightly to her audience, glad she has mastered her task.

Alysse the Likely
Santh. Member

Gained Aura: 69

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 19 June 2009, 10:19:02 »

Alysse, who disappeared briefly after Seeker's formal presentation, has reappeared just in time for Altario's.  She scampers over to the table with treats on it and places a sheet of papers just below the platter of slyggs.  It reads "Kragghi Honey Slyggs--for orcs, or possibly, reckless people.  Thank You!"

Then she returns her attention to Minoki's presentation, as impressed by the far northern woman as her Southern compatriots.  She joins in the applause with enthusiasm, for Altario is a Northerner like herself, though from further away.

She is eager to give her presents to Seeker and Altario, but has to wait for the formal presentation to be complete...

Alysse the Likely
Rookie Brownbark
Santh. Member

Gained Aura: 71

Researcher of all Things Brownie

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 19 June 2009, 22:40:06 »

Rookie had arrived a little late to the party, having underestimated the time it would take to get there without her trusty falcon steed.  Yes, that was right, she hadn't brought the bad-tempered bird, figuring that flying around people's heads was not the most polite way to speak to them anyway.  Instead she had borrowed a rusthound from a Brownie friend of Garret's - one of the Pathfinder Clan wasn't it?  Something like that.  The large animal was a little strange, and the slobber was definitely an issue, but he seemed very willing to please, happy to go where she wanted.  His rusty fur had been groomed to perfection and he barely seemed to notice the two packages she had attached to his back even though one seemed to be moving every so often with a delicate tinkling sound.

The little Brownie looked around her with abject amazement, the beautiful palace-like structure and the way it complimented the gorgeous trees around it were rendered even more wonderous by the faultless music that was coming from an orchestra of elves.  No, hang on, wasn't that Bard Judith there at the front of them?  Rookie continued to listen as another unknown woman took the stage formally introduced Altario, joining in with the clapping and cheering afterwards.  She scanned the crowds for the other new member Seeker, who she had not had the pleasure of meeting yet, although she'd heard rumours of his skill with a brush. 

Diminutive and crunchable
Brownie Board
Development Schedule

Artimidor Federkiel
Administrator

View Profile Homepage
« Reply #40 on: 19 June 2009, 22:45:03 »

Meanwhile the ceremony comes to the conclusion of the official part. Like everyone else Artimidor also joins in applause and thanks Minóki for her touching speech.

"And now, Altario, not no, but N-O-W" he finally concludes, "I declare you official member of the Santharian Dream team with all its privileges and duties - may we enjoy many years to come as Santharians together!" He shakes Altario's hand who still seems enchanted by the unexpected guest, and then takes the second key from the red cushion. "And here you go, entrance finally to the Members Moot Forum for you as well!" Another round of applause follows. "And don't forget, you also will get a proper Forum title at your plaque if you can specify it to me! - And now: Maybe you'd like to dance with our guest?" Artimidor offers.
« Last Edit: 19 June 2009, 22:46:55 by Artimidor Federkiel » Logged

Seeker
Santh. Member

Gained Aura: 465

Fire Mage

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 20 June 2009, 02:40:13 »

Seeker accepts his gift from Talia, Tharoc, and Altario.  As they walk away he wishes he had given Talia a big hug, he missed working with her.  He looks at the new Ráhaz-Dáth pigments, the  bone handled warg-bristle paintbrushes, blue pigment, and the red powdered dye.  “I can’t wait to use them!.  They will come particularly handy on my next trip.  Then he looks at the best gift, the new Koroch fey filly and a tear comes to his eye.

All of a sudden Seeker here’s an announcement.  He listens to Minóki Kíuru speech and cheers for Altario.  After the speck Seeker shakes Altarios hand once again and then leaves him to his admirers.

As he walks away Seeker looks up at the sky and notices the hour (He doesn’t have one of those fancy pocket watch thingys that Art keeps mumbling about).  Oye, Realizing he needs to leave, he hurries and says goodbye to the guests, ensuring to thank Artimidor in the process and meeting other guests such Rookie.  As he begins to walk out somewhat in a hurry,  he runs into Alysse and Bard Judith talking.  (Seeker notices there is something strikingly similar about those two).  Putting his thoughts aside Seeker greets Alysse with a big smile.  With a big smile in return, Alysse hands him a package, with instructions to open it later.  (Seeker hopes it is a stable boy to care for his new horse).  Wishing he had taken an opportunity to dance with Alysse he turns to Judith.

He looks at her skeptically.  Having noticed that she arrived somewhat late to the party, Judith seemed to be avoiding him.  Or so Seeker let himself believe. (In reality Seeker realizes he is just timid because of all the useless “magical” tattoos  on his face.  Ever since he found out that he was duped and that the tattoos didn’t hold any real magical powers, Seeker has been embarrassed about his face.)

In a turn that surprised even Seeker, he took the plunge and gave Judith a big, long hug. As he pulled away he said “Judith, thank you so much for sharing the Artist Forum with me, you don’t know how much it has meant to me.”   After a short discussion Seeker announces to the hall “I must leave you all now, I apologize I must leave so early.  Thank you so much for all you have done for me today.  I am leaving for a trip, I will be heading to Nybelmar to seek out the Chyrakisth Orcs. Wish me luck”  An audible shudder flows through the hall as Seeker leaves the Elving building, new Koroch fey filly in tow.

Every entry deserves a picture.   -Seeker
Altario Shialt-eck-Gorrin
Santh. Member

Gained Aura: 144

The Remusian

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 20 June 2009, 03:02:48 »

Altario listened intently, his face blushing, as the northern woman spoke of him with high praise.  He was impressed by the fact that he had heard of her, all in the compendium had; Minoke Kiuru was famous afterall.  What intrigued him most was that she was Himiko, and he had never met one from that tribe before.  Women there were supposedly even more liberated than those in Remusia, which was reflected in her demeanor while before a large group.  He doubted that most Remusian women would even be that comfortable, let alone a woman from the other Ice Tribes.

Then Artimidor took his role as moderator of the festivities, and announced Altario into the honoured ranks of Members.

Shaking the Sage's hand, Altario takes the key.  "Thank you all, for this great honour.  It has been a pleasure working with all of you.  When I first arrived, the north was such a mysterious place, and most of you had preconceived notions about the barbarous people that lived there.  My work here, it seems, has proven most of them right, I'm afraid."  He chuckled at his own joke.  "I hope to bring more knowledge of the north to the world, though in smaller parcels than the last one.  And I look forward to learning more about the southern continent, and all the wonderful mysteries that lay within."

He nodded to the orchestra, who began to play.  "And yes, dear Sage, I look forward to dancing with many of the ladies here tonight.  I've been practicing my naked Remusian fertility dances."  There was a gasp from the crowd, and some of the women looked a bit peaked at the thought.  "Just kidding.  We Remusian's keep our clothes on for pretty much everything."

"Lather...Rinse...Repeat"   Why has God made my life so complicated?

This is what I'm working on
Tharoc Wargrider
Santh. Member

Gained Aura: 52

Peripatetic plunderer of crunchy comestibles

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 20 June 2009, 03:23:49 »

Just as she was about to return to her hidey-hole beneath the buffet table, Valkree's ears prick up and her nose begins to twitch. Standing motionless for a brief moment she whines excitedly and her tail begins to wag enthusiastically, swiping several of the guests off their feet.

Suddenly, the reason for this strange behaviour bounds into the room aboard a small reddish-brown dog. Ever since they first met, and much to Rookies chagrin, Valkree had taken a great shine to the diminutive compendiumist. Tharoc grabbed a large handful of wiry hair to prevent her from disturbing the beautiful stranger (fer a 'uman, leastways) as she gave her speech and, more importantly, to give the brownie time to wipe the slobber off her tunic before Valkree added her two sans worth. Realising what he was doing, Rookie smiled thanks at the orc who grinned and bowed in return. Tis good t'see 'er again, eh Val? S'about time she 'ad a rest from all 'er studyin'. The warg just stared at Rookie, whined even louder, and shook her tail even harder.

The pretty lady held the whole room in her thrall, not just with her appearance, but with her words also. Tharoc had been asked to travel down from the north with Altario and act as his guide. Tharoc suspected that Arti had wanted him to be as much a protector as travelling companion, but from what he had seen of the man, he was more than capable of looking after himself.
Still, even though the Remusians and orcs had something of a chequered history, Thar had found him to be good company on the long ride south, and an excellent yarnwright. Tharoc loved stories, and Lord Altario had regaled him with some of the best he had ever heard. One in particular, a tale about a mysterious letter he had recieved in equally mysterious circumstances, had engrossed the orc so deeply that he almost felt as if he was a player in the tale!

When the speech was ended, Tharoc joined in with the applause, absent-mindedly releasing Valkree from his grip. She made a malise-line for the unsuspecting brownie, who currently had her back to the galloping warg.
Before he had chance to react, Tharoc realised that Altario was making his way through the crowd towards the Great Sage, who was holding up the second key of the day in a perfectly spelled (this time) manner. Instantly forgetting about his mount, Thar began to clap loudly again, and using two of his thick fingers he whistled his congratulations to his new friend. Ah'll 'ave t'grab Val again soon, an' get Alt's prezzie out o' th'saddlebag. K'han'uck's breeches! 'E were an 'ard un t'get a gift fer. Ah means ter say, wots an orc supposed t'get fer th'likes o' a nobleman, eh? An' specially when 'ee's ridin' 'alfway cross th'ruddy continent wi yer! Still, ah fink 'eel 'preciate it, what wi' 'im bein' a warrior an' all. Ah'll jus' wait fer 'im t'give 'is speech, an' then ah'll grab 'im.

Use the force, Luke.

And if that doesn't work, try switching it off and back on again.
seth ghibta
Santh. Member

Gained Aura: 138

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 20 June 2009, 04:59:10 »

Seth was still clapping for Altario's inauguration speech when she spotted a pale figure leaving discreetly. With a visible start, she realised she hadn't given him his gift yet! slipping as quickly as possible through the crowds, she hurried over towards where she'd last seen Seeker.

With releif, she saw him not far out of the doors, standing next to a beautiful horse that looked strikingly similiar to one she'd seen in a portrait somewhere...

"Seeker! Sorry, I forgot to give you this, and if you're going after the Chyrakisth, you might need it." She handed him the bundle, wrapped in thick brown paper, which concealed a heavy cape of karnarma wool, twice washed so it kept the perfectly camouflaged texture and colour of earth, even its smell. She hoped he'd like it - it wasn't beautiful in the least, not the kind of thing you'd expect an artist to like much.

"I know we've not spoken much, but I've admired your work immensely. I guess I'd better let you get on. Congratulations, Seeker!" saying that, she turned and headed back to the party, wondering as she did so where Sid might have gotten to...

violence is not the answer, but you get marks if you show your working.

Santharia needs your molluscs! donate molluscs now!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Print
Jump to:  

Recent
[27 March 2019, 00:01:57]

[21 June 2018, 14:28:00]

[31 May 2017, 06:35:55]

[06 May 2017, 05:27:04]

[03 April 2017, 01:15:03]

[26 March 2017, 12:48:25]

[15 March 2017, 02:23:07]

[15 March 2017, 02:20:28]