Welcome Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

gfxgfx Home Forum Help Search Login Register   gfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Pages: [1] 2
Print
Author Topic: Agran directs the Big Screen movie: The Santharian Dream  (Read 7244 times)
Altario Shialt-eck-Gorrin
Santh. Member

Gained Aura: 143

The Remusian

View Profile
« on: 02 January 2011, 04:22:29 »

So as to not veer Agrans thread with his movie clip into an unnecessary direction, I too have been bored, so have decided to expand on an idea started there.

A Big Screen movie of the Santharian Dream.  Who would play you?  Why?

Clive Owen would play Altario.  In his role as Arthur in Arthur, he looked similar to how I think Altario looks (which is a younger, idealized version of myself... angry don't laugh, I said idealized)
I think Clive wearing a wison hide cloak and sitting atop a handsome Kor'och-fey-Mologh staring with his intense gaze out over a frozen field while snow swirled about him would be a wonderful celluloid image.

My apologies to Clive Owen and Seeker. :)

"Lather...Rinse...Repeat"   Why has God made my life so complicated?

This is what I'm working on
Valan Nonesuch
Santh. Member

Gained Aura: 113

Like a pudding bag full of knives

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 02 January 2011, 04:52:17 »

Michael Gambon would play Valan. Have you seen the recent Doctor Who christmas episode? He's very good at doing irrascible and angry.

Beyond the horizon where the earth and the heavens meet
lies a certain point where they are not joined together and where, by stooping,
one might pass under the roof of the heavens.
Erutan Argon
Santh. Member

Gained Aura: 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 02 January 2011, 05:03:11 »

Lol @ Altario, thats an awesome pic there! The Clive Owen thing would definately work I think, hehe.

I would have Dennis Quaid play my new character Kazin, whose description has yet to be posted.  undecided But he's a human, half cholian half zarathian. Dennis is a little old for when I'll be playing him on the boards, but in the movie he can be older, hehe.
Agran Velion
Aspiring Member

Gained Aura: 17

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 02 January 2011, 05:17:09 »

Age Agran a bit and I think Brad Pitt would make an excelent choice. Even though Agran is a bit more...comedic than Pitt.

"Vhodka is wonderful..."-Agran Velion
Santh. Member

The Remusian

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 02 January 2011, 05:34:38 »

Ah, Valan, Micheal Gambon would be a great grizzled and grumpy you.  A wonderful character actor. :D

Always been a Dennis Quaid fan.  Glad you liked the pic, Erutan. :)

Agran, can we afford Brad Pitt?  OTOH, if Angelina comes with him..... evil

Deklitch Hardin
Santh. Member

Gained Aura: 103

Elf friend

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 02 January 2011, 06:43:11 »

Leonardo DiCaptrio would play Sordoc, as Sordoc is almost as irritating as Leonardo. Sorry, but I just consider DiCaprio to be extremely overrated as an actor. And is the reason why I've never watched Titanic.

Nicole Kidman would play the love interest of Deklitch Hardin ... and I would play Deklitch, as I've ALWAYS had a thing for Nicole and have always wanted to ... let's just say, enjoy her cooking. I wanted to hurt Tom Cruise sooooooo much over the way he treated her. :D

"And pray that there's intelligent life somewhere out in space, because there's none at all down here on Earth." - Monty Python's The Meaning of Life
Agran Velion
Aspiring Member

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 02 January 2011, 07:29:26 »

I think the budget for our actors would exceed the budger for...everything else :D.

Oh guys! Look what I found!

Also, credit for pictures goes to Seeker and Bard Judith.
« Last Edit: 02 January 2011, 07:34:47 by Agran Velion » Logged

Cruciform
Aspiring Member

Gained Aura: 18

a cruciform kaleidoscope

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 02 January 2011, 10:22:58 »

Leonardo DiCaptrio would play Sordoc, as Sordoc is almost as irritating as Leonardo. Sorry, but I just consider DiCaprio to be extremely overrated as an actor. And is the reason why I've never watched Titanic.

Nicole Kidman would play the love interest of Deklitch Hardin ... and I would play Deklitch, as I've ALWAYS had a thing for Nicole and have always wanted to ... let's just say, enjoy her cooking. I wanted to hurt Tom Cruise sooooooo much over the way he treated her. :D

Excuse me, but I have a man-crush on Leonardo DiCaprio (*points at DVD collection which houses Shutter Island, Inception, and Gangs of New York*). Titanic is also a brilliant movie. James Cameron did an amazing job in that. And there's boobies! And a guy falls off the ship near the end, hits a propeller, and it's like "BONGG!" and it makes me laugh every time!

I think the budget for our actors would exceed the budger for...everything else :D.

... I dunno about that... Just look at all the big name actors that were in Valentine's Day. If I recall correctly (which I don't), the poster had a good twenty big-names in it or more.

Also, Cruciform would be played by Johnny Depp. Being that Cruciform is currently without an image, only Johnny Depp would have the transformative powers to look like someone that doesn't look like anything yet. <3 Johnny Depp.

:: cruciform kaleidoscope (Dev. Schedule) ::
Deklitch Hardin
Santh. Member

Gained Aura: 103

Elf friend

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 02 January 2011, 11:22:50 »

Go ahead and have your man crush on him., Cruciform I still consider him to be a vastly over rated actor. I remember watching him one movie and found him painful to watch, and haven't seen another movie with Di Caprio in it since, because he was in it.

"And pray that there's intelligent life somewhere out in space, because there's none at all down here on Earth." - Monty Python's The Meaning of Life
Santh. Member

The Remusian

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 02 January 2011, 11:44:28 »

He's growing on me.  Couldn't stand Leo in his early years through Titanic.  Gangs of New York made me pause, and Shutter Island actually made me appreciate him somewhat.  Haven't seen Inception yet, though it looks cool.

We can save enough to pay our actors by giving Seeker a share of the Box-office, thereby not having to shell out, upfront, major bux for all his pics.  evil

Good choice, Cruci.  I now picture you as a Keith Richards type pirate. :P

Agran Velion
Aspiring Member

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 02 January 2011, 11:54:06 »

We can save enough to pay our actors by giving Seeker a share of the Box-office, thereby not having to shell out, upfront, major bux for all his pics.

I am using a fair bit of his pics  grin Hope he doesn't mind that I didn't ask and only slapped a "Credit for pictures goes to Seeker and [Insert other artist(s)]"

Erutan Argon
Santh. Member

Gained Aura: 0

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 02 January 2011, 12:45:21 »

He's growing on me.  Couldn't stand Leo in his early years through Titanic.  Gangs of New York made me pause, and Shutter Island actually made me appreciate him somewhat.  Haven't seen Inception yet, though it looks cool.

We can save enough to pay our actors by giving Seeker a share of the Box-office, thereby not having to shell out, upfront, major bux for all his pics.  evil

Good choice, Cruci.  I now picture you as a Keith Richards type pirate. :P

I'm actually a huge Leo fan, but it was after the movie "The Departed" and also "Blood Diamond" that I realized how really amazing he is. If you havn't watched them, I suggest you at least check them out!  azn
Seeker
Santh. Member

Gained Aura: 465

Fire Mage

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 02 January 2011, 13:06:51 »

I am using a fair bit of his pics   Hope he doesn't mind that I didn't ask and only slapped a "Credit for pictures goes to Seeker and [Insert other artist(s)]"

Hmmm for a percentage of the box office I am sure any "feelings" I may have regarding the use of the pictures can be remedied.    grin

Oh by the way Matthew McConaughey can play me.   :)
« Last Edit: 02 January 2011, 13:49:36 by Seeker » Logged

Every entry deserves a picture.   -Seeker
Santh. Member

The Remusian

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 02 January 2011, 13:24:26 »

Oh, yes, The Departed.  Forgot about that.  He was very good in that.  It still rankles me to admit it though.  I enjoyed my disdain for him for a lot of years.  It was a part of me. :D

So, Seeker, I'm thinking .01% of reciepts after expenses, of which all catering fees come out of your share.  Speaking of catering, the caviar has arrived....

Cruciform
Aspiring Member

Gained Aura: 18

a cruciform kaleidoscope

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 03 January 2011, 02:51:27 »

I'm actually a huge Leo fan, but it was after the movie "The Departed" and also "Blood Diamond" that I realized how really amazing he is. If you havn't watched them, I suggest you at least check them out!  azn

I still haven't gotten around to The Departed, but OH MAN BLOOD DIAMOND YES. He's such an evil bastard (that's not a swear. Look it up in an Australian slang dictionary. HA!) in that. His accent is so perfect.

Shutter Island is one of my favourites with him. It got me into Mahler.

Anyone who hasn't seen Inception, though... go get it RIGHT. NOW. It's easily the best film I've ever seen and will be for a long time. It was so amazing the way they made it, and they didn't rely too heavily on CGI or anything. It's just GREAT.

:: cruciform kaleidoscope (Dev. Schedule) ::
Pages: [1] 2
Print
Jump to:  

Recent
[27 March 2019, 00:01:57]

[21 June 2018, 14:28:00]

[31 May 2017, 06:35:55]

[06 May 2017, 05:27:04]

[03 April 2017, 01:15:03]

[26 March 2017, 12:48:25]

[15 March 2017, 02:23:07]