Welcome Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

gfxgfx Home Forum Help Search Login Register   gfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Pages: [1] 2
Print
Author Topic: The Dark Tailed Butterfly (first ever proto-creation)  (Read 7131 times)
Yidrassil

Gained Aura: 2

View Profile
« on: 09 April 2012, 03:15:31 »

Hi Guys, this is my first ever idea for the Dream. I'm sure you beasty boffins will give me lots of helpfull criticism. I started out small with a simple moth. Enjoy

Overview
The Aklitha or Dark Tailed Butterfly lives amongst the Ironwood Trees on the slopes of Mount  Emesz’gob, in the Prominent Mountains. Though strictly a moth of light and dark brown colours, this creature is seldom seen and eagerly hunted for the strange qualities of its cocoon.  

Categorization
Animals, small, insect.

Appearance
The Dark Tailed Butterfly measures approximately three nailsbreadths wide and seven nailsbreadths long (from antenna to tail). The length of the tail alone is three nailsbreadths.

Its colours appeared to be dull from afar but on closer inspection, the researcher, Leifloff Sjungnarr, claimed that more than two hundred shades of brown could be observed. These colours help it to blend into its environment. These colours enable the moth to go unnoticed as the Ironwood changes colour with age. The wings consist of a oval forewing and a trailing hindwing, which, along with its tail, assist in subsistence strategies. As the forewing is relatively small, at one nailsbreadth, flight patterns of the moth can be quite irregular and unpredictable, much like a leaf dancing on the air. The tail itself is long with three flailing, tentacle like glands that facilitate, amongst other things, the spinning of the cocoon.  

The cocoon itself is only four nailsbreadths wide and five long. This small size forces the male and female to practise their mating ritual which they would not otherwise do. The cocoon is charcoal black and very slightly sticky, owing to the various residues that the moth's tail glads secrete to bind the silk fibres. The residue also helps to bind the cocoon to the smooth bark of younger Ironwood Trees.

To the non-expert, it would appear that larvae digest and crawl out of the cocoon. This, however, is not the case. Under very close inspection, these 'larvae' have very small wings, and are infact 'proto-moths' (a term which Leif was pleased to coin himself).

The mistaken etymology of 'Butterfly' came about when Leif observed the graceful butterfly like movements of the moth as it fluttered from tree top canopies to the ground, much like a falling leaf. The researcher believed it to be a butterfly because of this characteristic, and mistakenly called it thus. It is not of this taxidermic family, however. The moth like characteristics are clear. Unlike butterflies, the antenna and body are furry and their forewings have small barbs with which to latch on to leaves and bark.

Territory
The Dark Tailed Butterfly only resides amongst the Ironwood Trees of Emesz’gob, and, as such, is a fairly rare creature. Remain of these creatures were found at Mount Colvin on the volcanic Isle of Climaxed, suggesting that they were once more common.

Habitat/ Behaviour
These moths are fast flying creatures that imitate the movement of leaves due to a small forewing and are mostly solitary. On the 21st of the Awakening Earth, the moths become very sociable and quickly find a mate. The are great pollinators of the Ironwood flower, but, as there are so few of these Dark Tailed Butterflies, the Ironwood Trees do not spread rapidly.

Due to their tough cocoons, the Dark Tailed Butterfly once had very few predators but due to the lack of Ironwoods, the moth could not very quickly propergate. As the Ashz-oc have come to use the cocoons, they have been slowly dwindling in number. Their greatest defence mechanism is their ability to camouflage but this is not enough to defend against Orc Collectors. Their brown colours enable them to 'blend' into the bark of the Ironwood as it changes colour throughout its life. Although there is a small amount of acid in their bodies, it is not enough to harm predators, only enough to make them taste quite bitter.

Diet
Strangely, the diet of these insects are the leaves of the younger Ironwood. The hindwings and long tail enable the moth to more easily rip the leaves of the tree and slowly nibble away at them. Glands within the mouth of the moth secrete a mild acid that help to breakdown the tough Ironwood fibres. This enables the moth to more easily swallow and digest its food. Although the Dark Tailed Butterfly doesn't strictly have a jaw, its mouth has small muscles that help it suck up the leaves.  The glands within the tail process the Ironwood fibres, and, with them, create a strong, flexible and very durable thread which is woven into a cocoon by the tail.

Mating
The moth spends its time alone for most of the year alone. One day each year, however, when the temperature is coldest, the moth searches for a mate. Once a partner is found a lively dance takes place in which the moths swirl, dive and leap around one another until they come to rest on an Ironwood branch. The male then creates a tight cocoon which embraces them both and this is where they lay their eggs, protected from the wintry frosts. The tight cocoon forces them to mate. It is likely that without this, the Dark Tailed Butterfly would now be an extinct species. The male and female produce an average of three small proto-moths in one season which are around one nailsbreadth long each. The fabric of the cocoon is able to stretch to accommodate the proto-moth eggs. For the first two months, these small moths have to be fed by their parent as the acid glands in the mouth haven't fully formed. The parent moths do this by dissoling parts of the leaf and spitting it back out for their offspring to feed on.  

As the proto-moths reach maturity, at three months, their tails increase in length and their wings fully form. At this point, the parent moths leave them and find new mates and the mating circle begins again.

Leif was fascinated with the Dark Tailed Butterfly's relationship with the...
After observing these creatures for six months, the researcher noted that the moths generally avoided mating with their immediate kin. Perhaps this is a factor for their sparsity. As a consequence of this observation Leif designated different family groups to these moths which he called flutters. He discovered that each female would take their mate to a special breeding tree that was unique to her flutter.

Usage
The Ashz-oc often harvest the cocoons of the moths when it can be found. Designated Orc Collectors once used long, hooked poles to drag the cocoons from the higher portions of the Ironwood. The first attempts at collecting these cocoons with this method resulted in the moths eating their way through the shell and escaping. More modern, yet less sophisticated techniques, involve extremely long laddersthat are scaled. Once at the cocoons, the Ashz-oc Collectors cut the round pods from the bark and stuff them into an ironwood box, the explanation being that the Dark Tailed Butterfly will not be aware of its capture. A simple process of boiling and steaming enables the cocoon to turn back into durable Ironwood threads. This process sadly kills the male, female and proto-moths inside. This thread, which has recently been called Aklitha Silk, is very hard to rip, yet is very flexible. Before the process, the Silk is extremely stretch, yet holds its tensile strength. The Ashz-oc add Squirim Moss to the boiling mixture to reduce the elastic nature of the the thread. The Ashz-oc use the Silk as bow strings and a stretchy string will not bend the bow.

On rare occasions the Aklitha Silk is traded to travelling merchants at the city of Haz’Ar’Mhun, or to the nomadic Kuglimz tribe who are famous for their weaving. As the moth is quite uncommon, few Ashz-oc can pride themselves with an almost unbreakable bow string, and, as such only the military elite own them.  

The thread is highly prized by seamstresses and shipwrights around the world. It is sometimes used as thread for sails and baskets for carrying heavy loads. More recently it has been woven into undergarments  to help protect from poorly aimed projectiles. As there is not currently a weaving technique or technology that can so tightly weave this fine thread, a well aimed, or close shot will pierce the cloth. The cost of this cloth, though, is so extortionately priced that only the richest of the rich can afford it. However, these garments are not the most comfortable of clothings, and itch the skin so much that rashes can form.

It is rumoured that the elves, who make the deliciously soft hérin’sufár cloth out of Syrrus Moss, have interwoven it with the thread of the Dark Tailed Butterfly. The hérin’sufár is notoriously easy to rip and tear, but with the added dexterity that the Aklitha Silk gives, the cloth is invaluable. If these rumors are true, then this hybrid material could well be the most expensive fabric in the land.

Research
Leifloff Sjungnarr tracked this moth down after he had examined the fine, black, glossy, durable thread used by a wealthy seamstress in Marcogg. A hefty bribe and several tenuous rumors led him to the Prominent mountains where he spent seven months looking for the moth. Not wanting to approach the Ashz-oc for information and specimens, he spent much of his time aimlessly traveling through wooded areas until he discovered a cluster of cocoons high up in the boughs of an Ironwood Tree. After observing these creatures in their natural habitat but finding it almost impossible to catch a specimen, due to their irregular yet very agile flight patterns, he decided to publish his initial findings, calling them the 'Dark Tailed Butterfly'. His paper was widely accepted and praised by natural historians across the continent. It was not until his heated discussion with Alysse, the Kuglimz researcher, about the validity of his findings, that he decided to extend his research on the moth. He needed a specimen and would obtain one at any cost. It was challenging to obtain one. He was forced to trade a expensive Ironwood dye with the Kuglimz after vainly searching for the moth on the slopes of Mount Emesz’gob. He spent a solid month studying the anatomy of the insect and took extensive measurements and notes. To his great distress and embarrassment the 'Butterfly' turned out to be a moth.  

Additional information
Some say that the Centoraurian tribes of South Sarvonia perform the dance called the Aklitha when celebrating the equinoxes in the 21st of the Awakening Earth.
« Last Edit: 14 April 2012, 03:19:33 by Yidrassil » Logged
Valan Nonesuch
Santh. Member

Gained Aura: 113

Like a pudding bag full of knives

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 09 April 2012, 03:49:54 »

A quick note, from the grand over-arching rules for development:

Also, it'd help if you used moth or butterfly, rather than both. This seems to be a moth, off-hand, and your comment here:
Unlike butterflies, the antenna and body are furry and their forewings have small barbs in which to latch on to leaves.
suggests that it should be a moth. Consistency in the name and in the text would be a good place to start.

The Ashz-oc wouldn't be likely to trade with non-orcs, or even orcs outside of their own tribe, from what I remember, though I'm not the expert on them.

I'll drop by later with a few more comments. Got to run.

Beyond the horizon where the earth and the heavens meet
lies a certain point where they are not joined together and where, by stooping,
one might pass under the roof of the heavens.
Yidrassil

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 09 April 2012, 17:19:38 »

Hi Valan, thanks for the reply. Concerning the confusion between moth and butterfly, I was proposing that Leif had made a wrong diagnosis when initially observing the moth from afar. After buying a specimen from the Kuglimz tribe later in his life, he found that it was indeed a moth and not a butterfly, but the name of Dark Tailed Butterfly had stuck. If you do not think this is a good idea, I can scrap it or try to make it more clear.

Concerning the Ashz-oc and trading, I found this in the description of the Prominent Mountains :

Under some conditions, it has been even possible to trade with the Ashz-oc for the leaves, wood and the nuts of the ironwood tree, though these attempts are by no means always successful and only the bravest merchants will try. Typically, a troop of Kuglimz warriors will be hired to provide protection while extravagant gifts (usually such things as cloth, which the orcs can not produce for themselves; southern spices/flavorings, exotic foods, decorative jewelry for the females, etc.) are sent ahead with some brave persons as peace offerings. Usually a man from the Kaaer'dár'shín tribe is hired as interpreter. Obviously this is not a simple trade mission. Due to the orcen language being largely made up of gesture and movement, the orcish ability to read body language is phenomenal and this is of great benefit to them in the negotiations.

I shall try to make my entry neater and tighter.  :)
« Last Edit: 09 April 2012, 17:23:24 by Yidrassil » Logged
Valan Nonesuch
Santh. Member

Gained Aura: 113

Like a pudding bag full of knives

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 10 April 2012, 01:56:33 »

I stand corrected   lipsrsealed

Beyond the horizon where the earth and the heavens meet
lies a certain point where they are not joined together and where, by stooping,
one might pass under the roof of the heavens.
seth ghibta
Santh. Member

Gained Aura: 138

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 10 April 2012, 02:31:46 »

Hello Yidrassil, and welcome to Santharia! this is a nice first creation, so first of all well done on that. not wanting to overload you with comments, but I noticed a few things whilst reading through and wanted to get them down before I forgot. my comments will be in yellow, and are generally more suggestions than unquestionable commands, so please feel free to interpret or ignore them as you wish. :)

Overview
The Aklitha or Dark Tailed Butterfly lives amongst the Ironwood Trees on the slopes of Mount  Emesz’gob, in the Prominent Mountains. Though strictly a moth of light and dark brown colours, this creature is seldom seen and vainly vainly? the usages section notes that they're rare, but if you can find them it seems a fairly successful process. I dunno, this particular usage just seemed odd to me hunted for the strange qualities of its cocoon.

Categorization
Animals, small, insect. Yay! I like to see people putting a categorization without being asked. Thank you!

Appearance
The Dark Tailed Butterfly measures approximately three nailsbreadths wide and seven nailsbreadths long (from antenna to tail). The length of the tail alone is three nailsbreadths.

Its colours appeared to be dull from afar but on closer inspection, the researcher, Leifloff Sjungnarr, claimed that more than two hundred shades of brown could be observed. These colours help it to blend into its environment. These colours enable the moth to go unnoticed as the Ironwood changes colour with age. The wings consist of a globular (maybe substitute a different descriptor here? globular makes it sounds like the wings are literally bubble-shaped. I'd suggest "rounded" or maybe even "circular" depending on quite how round in shape they are) forewing and a trailing hindwing, which, along with its tail, assist in subsistence strategies. The tail itself is long with three flailing, tentacle like glands that facilitate, amongst other things, the spinning of the cocoon. what do the cocoons look like? it's part of the appearance. As is the larvae- you don't mention, far as I saw, any caterpillar - this is a fantasy insect so it doesn't necessarily need one, but either way I'd like to see an explanation please!  

The mistaken etymology came about when Leif observed the graceful butterfly like movements of the moth when it fluttered from tree top canopies to the ground, much like a falling leaf. The reasearcher believed it to be a butterfly because of this characteristic, and mistakenly called it thus. This is not the case, however. The moth like characteristics are clear. (Quite like this idea, and the image of poor Leif realising he'd messsed up the original descriptions and being too embarrassed/ it having already been too widely mentioned to do anything about. If you wanted you could elaborate on this in the researcher section, or even include excerpts of his feild notes into the body of the entry if you wanted to add a bit of colour to it. that's just a suggestion, though. )Unlike butterflies, the antenna and body are furry and their forewings have small barbs in <with? which to latch on to leaves.

Territory
The Dark Tailed Butterfly only resides amongst the Ironwood Trees of Emesz’gob, and, as such, is a fairly rare creature. Remains of these creatures were found at Mount Colvin on the volcanic Isle of Killyshmagost, suggesting that they were once more common.

Habitat/ Behaviour
These moths are fast flying creatures that imitate the movement of leaves and are mostly solitary. The are great pollinators of the Ironwood flower, but, as there are so few of these Dark Tailed Butterflies, the Ironwood Trees do not spread rapidly. Would be good to see this bulked up a bit. Do they have any natural predators? defence mechanisms? I've just realised there's no special abilities section, and I know for relatively mundane insects it can be hard to think what to put. but looking down to your diet section, this is a moth that eats leaves- that's pretty unusual even by Santharian standards. ;) I imagine that means it has actual jaws, rather than the straw-like proboscis of most moths. all these weirdnesses are what the special ability section is for. It's a fantasy site- I know we say "don't make it a super-powered ultra-rare mythical dragon-being of Doom" but that doesn't mean you can't make it a little strange and extraordinary if you like, as well.

Diet
Strangely the diet of these insects are the leaves of the younger Ironwood. The hindwings and long tail enable the moth to more easily rip the leaves of the tree and slowly nibble away at them. The glands within the tail process the Ironwood fibres, and, with them, create a strong, flexible and very durable thread which is woven into a cocoon by the tail.

Mating
The moth spends its time alone for most of the year alone. One day each year, however, when the temperature is coldest, the moth searches for a mate. Once a partner is found a lively dance takes place in which the moths swirl, dive and leap around one another until they come to rest on an Ironwood branch. The male then creates a tight cocoon which embraces them both and this is where they lay their eggs, protected from the wintery frosts. again, what do these eggs hatch into? caterpillars or fully formed moths? if they're eating leaves then you don't really need to have caterpillars if you don't want, but they'd need to be pretty big eggs to hatch a full-sized moth, I'm guessing?

Usage
The Ashz-oc often harvest the cocoons of the moths when it can be found. A simple process of boiling and steaming enables the cocoon to turn back into durable Ironwood threads which are highly prized by seamstresses and shipwrights around the world. The Ashz-oc use these as bow strings or trade them to travelling merchants at the city of Haz’Ar’Mhun, or to the nomadic Kuglimz tribe who are famous for their weaving. (does that mean that as well as being strong they are quite stretchy? a bit more detail on just what the qualities of this silk is would be great. As the moth is quite uncommon, few Ashz-oc can pride themselves with an almost unbreakable bow string, and, as such only the military elite own them.   have there been efforts to domesticate them? have they been successful? I imagine if you could farm these things you'd make a fortune, so surely somebody's tried?

Research
Leifloff Sjungnarr tracked this moth down after he had examined the fine, durable thread used by a wealthy seamstress in Marcogg. It was challenging to obtain a specimen. He was forced to trade a expensive Ironwood dye with the Kuglimz after vainly searching for one on the slopes of Mount Emesz’gob.

Additional information
Some say that the Centoraurian tribes of South Sarvonia perform the dance called the Aklitha when celebrating the equinoxes in the 21st of the Awakening Earth. this would go well in a myth/lore/origins section, something which I always nag people to include if they possibly can, because it's a great way of tying entries into the cultures of the races that they affect. so tell us more- at the minute it's not at all clear what it has to do with the rest of the entry, or at least it isn't clear to my muddled brain. ;)

A nice start, and well done so far, Yidrassil! My comments are mostly intended as starting points to expand- a lot of the sections are very brief- if you look at other entries on site you'll see that two or three sentences per section is a bare minimum, with a few exceptions, and a chunk more than that is generally considered desirable. So I'd suggest fleshing it out, using Valan's comments and suggestions and resorting to mine if you're really stuck. ;)

violence is not the answer, but you get marks if you show your working.

Santharia needs your molluscs! donate molluscs now!
Yidrassil

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 10 April 2012, 17:12:26 »

Thanks for all the comments so far!  :) Sorry that it is taking so long to edit!

A quick question: how do days and months work here?
Deklitch Hardin
Santh. Member

Gained Aura: 103

Elf friend

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 10 April 2012, 17:35:12 »

Some of us take a lot longer than you are ... especially me :)

Regarding days and months ... if you go here: http://www.santharia.com/startup_new/mainframe_topline.htm , you will see the images of the parts of the compendium. If you go across to the image that looks like the planet Saturn, you'll get to 'Cosmology and Myths'. Click on that planet and you'll see a number of categories down the left hand side of the screen, including 'Calendars'. Click on that, and then 'Santharian Calendar' to find what we call our months, days, and hours of the day.

If you know anything about Earthern astronomy or science, you'd best forget it, as it all is different on Santharia ... mainly because Santharia is a disc, not a globe, I suspect. :)

Oh ... and if youu click on the pictures of the Mowickle, it gives a bigger image of it and more information/explanations about the hours of the day.

I hope that answered what you wanted to know. :)

"And pray that there's intelligent life somewhere out in space, because there's none at all down here on Earth." - Monty Python's The Meaning of Life
Ta`lia of the Seven Jewels
Santh. Member

Gained Aura: 143

Shendar, Shen-D'auras

View Profile Homepage
« Reply #7 on: 12 April 2012, 20:16:41 »

Hello Yidrassil,
a great idea, your hardy silk, useable in many places!
There is just one problem I see - the rarety of the tree, the unfriendliness of the orcs (though they do trade as you have shown) and the difficulty to harvest it seem to make it a very rare item. for that you have a lot of uses and it is widespread also.

But I got an idea/proposal for you: The entry about the Ironwood tree says:
However, evidence has been found around the base of Mount Colvin on the volcanic Isle of Killyshmagost in the Quios chain, of an ancient forest of these marvelous trees. Hundreds of cleanly cut stumps, no higher than a half ped, are scattered throughout the area, suggesting that the Ironwood was once a common sight on this island.

If Tharoc is ok with it, you could try to bring the tree back to the islands - and with it the butterfly - and start a little industry there. It would have been quite an adventure though, to make it possible, to steal a seed and a living larvae from the orcs....

"For me there is only the traveling on paths that have heart, on any path  that may have heart. There I travel, and the only worthwhile challenge is to traverse its full length. And there I travel looking,  breathlessly. ~Don Juan"
***Astropicture of the Day***Talia's Long, Long List***
Yidrassil

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 13 April 2012, 04:07:59 »

Awesome proposal Ta'lia. I shall definitely find a way of incorporating this. thanks for pointing out the big blunder!!  :).  I also wanted to incorporate a myth about the Silk's prowess in battle, worn by a famous hero of old (more research needed), but I don't know if I would have licence to do this?!?!?!
Artimidor Federkiel
Administrator

Gained Aura: 538

View Profile Homepage
« Reply #9 on: 13 April 2012, 04:16:37 »

That should be no problem, Yidrassil... Especially with mythical things where something could be true or not you can try to incorporate some fancy ideas, so why not?  grin

"Between the mind that plans and the hands that build there must be a mediator, and this must be the heart." -- Maria (Metropolis)
Tharoc Wargrider
Santh. Member

Gained Aura: 52

Peripatetic plunderer of crunchy comestibles

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 14 April 2012, 05:39:23 »

Clomp.....Clomp......CLOMP......CLOMP......CLOMP......CRASH!!

Enter Tharoc, stage left. He stands amidst the wreckage of yet another door, cookie crumbs adorning his lips and chin.

"Eyup you lot, 'ows it goin'?" He makes to sit down in one of Arti's expensive antique chairs which is quickly spirited away by unseen hands ere it becomes kindling. The orc doesn't notice, much less care, that he now sits on the cold floor (which, as his mother always told him, will play havoc with his saddle rash). Looking around the room at the sea of open mouths, staring eyes and pointing fingers, he says, "Wot? Y'look like yer've seen a spirit. Stop flappin' yer gobs an' do summat useful. Strewf, wot's a bloke t'do t'gerra plate o' cookies round 'ere?"

Hail, fellow Santharians, and well met! No, thine eyes don't deceive thee, tis I, your friendly neighbourhood cookie snaffler. Can we at this point take it as read that I will be explaining my whereabouts and comings and goings, but not just yet? Yes? Good. For now, I am here to give my tentative consent to Yidrassil to use the Ironwood tree in the forthcoming entry. I have thus far given fairly free rein, with a couple of minor restrictions that should prove no hindrance to the creative process.
As I said in my PM to Yidrassil, I am flattered that my creations and I are still remembered after such a protracted absence from these hallowed shores. However, with Santh-Google Ta'lia on the case, it should come as no great shock. Neither should the elegance of the solution she suggested to the 'how to set up a butterfly farm using Ironwood trees without losing several important pieces of my anatomy' conundrum.

Ah yes, tis all coming back to me now..........

Use the force, Luke.

And if that doesn't work, try switching it off and back on again.
Deklitch Hardin
Santh. Member

Gained Aura: 103

Elf friend

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 16 April 2012, 10:05:05 »

THAROC!!!

Quick hide the maidens ... gold ... jewels ... COOKIES!

Oh ... too late they've already gone.

Great to see you again, my orcish friend.

There! I've called him a friend ... and if any Remusians have an issue with that, feel free to go and take it up with Tharoc ...

What, he's bigger than me, plus he has his very own Warg.

"And pray that there's intelligent life somewhere out in space, because there's none at all down here on Earth." - Monty Python's The Meaning of Life
Bard Judith
Santh. Member

Gained Aura: 365

Dwarvenmistress

View Profile Homepage
« Reply #12 on: 16 April 2012, 11:41:37 »

We still HAVE mai....er, gold and jewels, about the place?   Well, colour me cerubel and slap me with a mithanjor.

Forget the cookies; they'll barely do more than fill up a cavity in one of his tusks.  Here, old comrade, have a plate of Faugar's favorite Thyslan spice cakes.  They'll put some bulk in yer ballast!

"Give me a land of boughs in leaf /  a land of trees that stand; / where trees are fallen there is grief; /  I love no leafless land."   --A.E. Housman

Tharoc Wargrider
Santh. Member

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 16 April 2012, 23:37:05 »

Mmmm nom nom nom.........nom.

Erm.......on the subjec' of Wargs...Y'don' 'appen t'ave seen one lurkin' about lately, d'yer? I...ermmm....seem t'ave...'misplaced' mine. *sheepish smile, teeth full of chewed spice cakes*

Ere! Vees is really tasty, vees is! Gor any more?

Use the force, Luke.

Tharoc Wargrider
Santh. Member

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 17 April 2012, 04:01:41 »

Yes, a fine beginning indeed, Yidrassil! I see no reason yet to nag you about taking liberties with my beloved Ashz-oc. Which is a pity, harumph!

I'll return soon with some comments/pointers/orcen advice. I just need to get my head into Santh mode first. (It's been a while, y'know. Give a guy a break, sheesh!)

Use the force, Luke.

Pages: [1] 2
Print
Jump to:  

Recent
[27 March 2019, 00:01:57]

[21 June 2018, 14:28:00]

[31 May 2017, 06:35:55]

[06 May 2017, 05:27:04]

[03 April 2017, 01:15:03]

[26 March 2017, 12:48:25]

[15 March 2017, 02:23:07]

[15 March 2017, 02:20:28]