Welcome Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

gfxgfx Home Forum Help Search Login Register   gfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Pages: [1] 2
Print
Author Topic: Hey guy.  (Read 4698 times)
Radaroc

Gained Aura: 0

View Profile
« on: 10 May 2004, 14:43:00 »

*Strides in, hands in his pockets, chewing on the nub of a cigar*

Sooo, I'm bored, what needs to be written?  A tribe, beastie, plant, place, histroy(I do stories good, I think : ), ooooor really anything else, persona thats the other thing I could do a person.  So ya, just putting the ad out.

"Ok!  Who's talking...what?  Oh, hello down there."

Artemis

Gained Aura: 2

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 11 May 2004, 12:29:00 »

Oooops.

:D  :D  :D  

You're supposed to put something really clever and witty in the signature. Well, I am neither clever, nor witty, so this is a waste of space for me really.

Edited by: Artemis at: 5/10/04 20:31
Artemis

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 11 May 2004, 12:30:00 »

Guy?

I'm all woman!

:b !!!

Are you interested in Aeruillin in particular? Or do you just want to do anything anywhere?

Either way, I'm stealing you, because you posted here.

Ermmm... there's tonnes of stuff to be done. Fancy writing a nice, girly flower? Probably not, but it's a holy flower. does that make it any better? Can I tempt you? It's called the Solaria, and it's the holy flower of Nakashi. It represents her light. If you go to the religion section, you can read up on her.

Ermmm... you want to do a story... well, you could make me up a myth concerning a fish called the Jakécha. My Cholian tribe entry has just gone up, and if you read it, you'll see that their lives are centred around this fish. I'm doing a beastiary entry on it, and have no inspiration on how this fish came into being. The Cholians believe Nakashi sent it, but some myth as to why or how... read about the Cholians to give you an idea about how devoted they are to this fish.

There's a few ideas, hope they help.

P.S. No smoking, even if it's chewing. It's just not allowed. Sorry.

You're supposed to put something really clever and witty in the signature. Well, I am neither clever, nor witty, so this is a waste of space for me really.

Radaroc

Gained Aura: 0

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 11 May 2004, 15:01:00 »

"Hey guy" its just what I say, I suppose I could come up with some wisecrack statement about how you shouldn't be so self-centered, thinking every thing refers to you...buuuuut that would be rude. ;)

Aeruillin is what I'm interested in in particular, less developed and therefore I don't have to worry as much about stepping on peoples toes.

*crackles his knuckles* Flower and a fish, I'll see what I can whip up.

*chewed cigar disappears and bubble pipe takes its place*

Oh yes, thanks for letting me help, so nice to feel all involved and such.

"Ok!  Who's talking...what?  Oh, hello down there."

Ta`lia of the Seven Jewels

Gained Aura: 143

Shendar, Shen-D'auras

View Profile Homepage
« Reply #4 on: 11 May 2004, 23:04:00 »

Quote:
Oh yes, thanks for letting me help, so nice to feel all involved and such.

Your favourite saying, Rad?

I will involve you in the more northern lands as well, if Artemis allows!

What about an Aeruillin grain, I missed a name in my Shendar entry. but something special , please!

Artemis, where does it grow?

***Astropic of the day***
"For me there is only the traveling on paths that have heart, on any path   that may have heart. There I travel, and the only worthwhile challenge is to traverse its full length. And there I travel looking, looking, breathlessly. ~Don Juan"

Edited by: Talia Sturmwind  at: 5/11/04 7:05

"For me there is only the traveling on paths that have heart, on any path  that may have heart. There I travel, and the only worthwhile challenge is to traverse its full length. And there I travel looking,  breathlessly. ~Don Juan"
***Astropicture of the Day***Talia's Long, Long List***

Shendar, Shen-D'auras

View Profile Homepage
« Reply #5 on: 11 May 2004, 23:07:00 »

Quote:
The southern Siuu are buying their needed grains in Strata and eat therefore the grain imported from Aeruillin, the Kha'si however import their grain from the north over Varcopas and have mostly wheat, the D'auras buy their grain from both other tribes and have therefore the biggest varieties concerning their meals.

Here I looked for a grain from Aeruillin.

"For me there is only the traveling on paths that have heart, on any path   that may have heart. There I travel, and the only worthwhile challenge is to traverse its full length. And there I travel looking, looking, breathlessly. ~Don Juan"

"For me there is only the traveling on paths that have heart, on any path  that may have heart. There I travel, and the only worthwhile challenge is to traverse its full length. And there I travel looking,  breathlessly. ~Don Juan"
Artemis

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 12 May 2004, 05:28:00 »

@Radaroc - Of course I'm self centred - who isn't? :b .

Glad you're interested in Aeruillin, there is a tonne of stuff to be done, if you'd like a particular area to develop then say. Amuwen started the Nyvians but we haven't heard from her for AGES... so that could be a possibility - I'll post more details if you're interested.

@Talia... the grain... well, Shan'Thai is the place, so I suppose it would be an area near there... Hmmmm... *whips out map of Aeruillin* Ahhhh!!!

I've been so blind, why didn't I think of this before... I think the Ordions (people who inhabit Ordána and Dion) should have a role in that - they're near the sea and so forth, and could easily transport grain to be traded at Shan'Thai three or four times a year. I suppose Shan'Thai could grow it's own grain also, but not that much as it is a trading city... I think that's a good idea anyway. I guess they will be my next project...

As for a name for the grain, well, something special - can I get back to you on that? So I can have a good think?

Shendar, Shen-D'auras

View Profile Homepage
« Reply #7 on: 12 May 2004, 07:13:00 »

No problem, the entry is up anyway, Art could add it as soon as an enrtry for the grain is done (add the name and the location it comes from). I just thought, this grain is one of the more important plants in Aeruillin.

Artemis, I asked in Nybelmar already and Drogo proposed some islands for my next tribe (which won't be done too soon). However, I'm looking still for another place for a third matrilinear tribe. If you have a spare place somewhere or a tribe which needs to be done (not too soon though), I would be glad to help you out. I have no ideas for trade etc and I'm open for any suggestions, what I'm interested in is social structure and maybe appearance. We could even do one together... No slavery should be involved though.

Artemis

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 14 May 2004, 13:54:00 »

I definitely have a few ideas on where you could put a tribe, Kaleff being one place - the only thing is that I'm waiting for word on how far the dwarves got, because I'm hoping to be able to put a dwarven tribe in the Xantian Mountains, which would probably affect the tribe living in Kaleff, some interesting human-dwarven interaction could spring up there... also there is Tristiran, which I haven't thought about. Although they would have to have little to do with Shan'Thai, where slavery is most prevalent and they are devout Aeoliran (unless you want the tribe to be Aeoliran), if you wish to choose Tristiran.

They were my two original thoughts, I'll see if there is anywhere else later.

You can ask anything if you think something I have planned might contradict one of your ideas - please ask, it's better to make sure that Aeruillin flows. If that makes sense.

Shendar, Shen-D'auras

View Profile Homepage
« Reply #9 on: 14 May 2004, 15:19:00 »

Thanks, Artemis!

Tristiran looks nice, I wonder, if some farming is possible there or in the mountains nearby? Or have you anything in mind with these Car‘Cal‘Caey? Or what do you have in mind with Altara. It will have quite some influence on Tristiran.
What about Loth Mefroy? That looks like a nice region for boat building and fishing! If you haven‘t anything in mind I would this one prefer. I think I would let them build their houses  in the sea. Or they could live there only in a special season.

Did you think about letting the sealevel of the Dark Sea drop for a few peds during summer? (two or even one would be enough) That would not affect the towns where the border of the sea is steep, but we could define an area, where it is flat and force so a tribe to move on or change their houses with the season.

I can‘t start too soon however, I get a small piece of land in the icy north as well. But the shendar will be finished soon and then I have only landsscapes and flora/fauna left. (apart from the towns, lol) But I have some ideas for a tribe in mind I would really like to have a place to put them. I don‘t want to create a different religion though. The common one is ok.

Shendar, Shen-D'auras

View Profile Homepage
« Reply #10 on: 15 May 2004, 05:37:00 »

Artemis, I hope you have nothing else in mind with Loth Méfroy and it's surroundings! It seems I get my ideas while sleeping - and I got a lot this night! I would however need the isthmus(direction Jhomcholas)  to the west and some more land to the south into the dunes of Thiva, maybe even Kaen Tarash, if you have not yet planned something else for it. I can't write it down now in a readable form, have too many RL issues this weekend.

Edited by: Talia Sturmwind  at: 5/14/04 13:39

Shendar, Shen-D'auras

View Profile Homepage
« Reply #11 on: 15 May 2004, 05:41:00 »

just saw, that you want to put your elves there :drool :drool :drool  

Artemis

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 15 May 2004, 07:31:00 »

Oh Talia!

*Gives a big , hopefully comforting, bear hug*

I do have that area somewhat planned out... it's where I want to put my funky mystical elven tribe, protected by the people of Kaen Tarash... I'm so incredibly sorry...

*Hugs again*

With regards to Tristiran however, you can have that, and Altará if you wish, I don't have any ideas for that. With regards to the mountains also... well, I wanted there to be a dwarven tribe (am waiting for Bard Judith to return and give me information of if the dwarves ever got as far as Aeruillin) there which has been wiped out by devout Thairans about five hundred years back, although a few survive and now live hidden deep in the mountains, unknown to almost all people... Lyth Yashmagor was going to be a giant ruined city that used to be the dwarves... so this would actually mean that your people could have run of the mountains also, if you so desire, but only in the more recent centuries..

Anyway...

*Hugs Talia again*

I hope I haven't disappointed you too much. Damn me and my stupid plans eh?

Shendar, Shen-D'auras

View Profile Homepage
« Reply #13 on: 15 May 2004, 12:37:00 »

:drool       ---  notice, just one.....

Well, what I have now in mind doesn't fit in the desert and needs such an isthmus.... this location would be ideal...

What if I offer you another realm for your mystical elves? There is however no place for this human tribe, just the elves. I think it would fit WAYS better than the region you have now planned for them - interested?

You could do the "landscape" as well - if you like to, otherwise I do it myself.

*lures Artemis away from Aeruillin - isn't this desert boring with the time? ;)  *

Edited by: Talia Sturmwind  at: 5/14/04 20:45

Artemis

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 16 May 2004, 06:58:00 »

OK.

I've slept on it.

I've thought about it. A lot.

I've chewed my fingernails to the bone on it.

The problem is this - I have this great idea for a bunch of mystical, funky elves that inhabit Loth Mélroy, and the total opposites who inhabit Loth Zedhrill. The humans in Kaen Tanash are linked to both sets by some sort of bond... blah blah blah etc.

Now, I suppose if I was an incredibly nice person, I could move the elves up into Altará, and place the bonded human tribe in Tristiran. I could keep the elven nasties in Loth Zedhrill. The plan would still work. In fact, it may work better, because then the Cár'cál'cáey Mountains could act as some sort of boundry to unwanted intruders etc. Hmmmm.

The thing is - am I a nice person? Or am I wanting to excercise my mean gene and point wickedly to the plaque under my name that states me as being " Aeruillin Mistress " and laugh evilly.

Hmmmmm.

I know this sounds slightly daft, but the only thing that would be slightly strange about doing that is that I always imagined that the tribes in Loth Mélroy and Loth Zedhrill were linked in some strange way. Being that they both began with Loth. That's all.

OK Talia. You can have Loth Melroy. I know that the tribe you create will be fantastic, I've seen the dedication you put into your work. If you want Kaen Tarash it's yours also, and also the northern parts of the Dunes of Thiva (if that is enough.)

From now on however, you must call me Queen Artemis and heed my every word. ;) .

Anyhow, I'm sorry for being slightly stubborn. I do get rather set in my ways sometimes. Must be all the sand.

Pages: [1] 2
Print
Jump to:  

Recent
[27 March 2019, 00:01:57]

[21 June 2018, 14:28:00]

[31 May 2017, 06:35:55]

[06 May 2017, 05:27:04]

[03 April 2017, 01:15:03]

[26 March 2017, 12:48:25]

[15 March 2017, 02:23:07]

[15 March 2017, 02:20:28]