Welcome Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

gfxgfx Home Forum Help Search Login Register   gfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: The south-west of Aeruillin  (Read 2573 times)
Ta`lia of the Seven Jewels

Gained Aura: 143

Shendar, Shen-D'auras

View Profile Homepage
« on: 06 July 2004, 09:47:00 »

While doing the map, I came about following problems:

First, the Tiraelhon elves. I would like to have Lady Tia here, because I would like to alter her entry a little bit. If you look at the map, Art did the big deserts all  with such waves, and I think, they should be pure sand desert, with mostly dunes and such as well. Lady Tiaa however described the sand s as savannah, which doesn't fit here at all. So I shifted her tribe more to the east, between the two bodies of water, which she mentiones as living area for her tribe as well. The most important town Nousais with the holy sand temple could still be in the true desert, and this could well be the place they found first. But as she described the tribe, they could have well spread from there to the savannahs between near the Sea of Tardulan to the West and the Theranian Sea to the North. Just a few sentences would have to be changed. I just want the sands to be true sands again and no savannah. - look at the map in the map thread.

In addition, being nomadic, I thought it would be an idea to overlap the territories of the sor'inyt and the elves - there we could have some differences now and then.

To Shan'furionis and the elven tribe. I extented their territory a bit, kept a "cap" free of them, this could be a places entry with this and that myth, then there is a settlement near the dwarven town (trade) and another where they could trade with the sor'inyt. These amazon have to sell their coloured cloth somewhere! (Maybe in this isthmus town as well)

Well, and the dwarves are underground, their territory can reach in the Sor'inyt' as well.

What do you think? should I make their area smaller?

***Astropic of the day***
"For me there is only the traveling on paths that have heart, on any path   that may have heart. There I travel, and the only worthwhile challenge is to traverse its full length. And there I travel looking, looking, breathlessly. ~Don Juan"

Edited by: Talia Sturmwind  at: 7/13/04 15:10

"For me there is only the traveling on paths that have heart, on any path  that may have heart. There I travel, and the only worthwhile challenge is to traverse its full length. And there I travel looking,  breathlessly. ~Don Juan"
***Astropicture of the Day***Talia's Long, Long List***
Artemis

Gained Aura: 2

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 06 July 2004, 15:41:00 »

Since we haven't seen Lady Tiaa around for a while, I don't think that there would be any problems with what you suggest regarding the Tiraelhon. It's absolutely fine with me.

Shan'Furrionis and the elves (don't forget there is a human trine in Shan'Furrionis also, they are the ones who actually do the trading!) I could imagine that the elves would wander anyway, so extending their territory would be fine. Although I think it should be the humans who have contact with the dwarves more than the Aeolrhan, simply because the elves would annoy the dwarves that I have in mind! But its all the same territory, humans and elves, so extend the Shan'Furrionis territory as you like.

I don't think many tribes want to be too near to the Sor'inyt though! Keep a bit of distance between them and others!

:D  :D  :D  

You're supposed to put something really clever and witty in the signature. Well, I am neither clever, nor witty, so this is a waste of space for me really.

Shendar, Shen-D'auras

View Profile Homepage
« Reply #2 on: 06 July 2004, 16:14:00 »

LOL, well, that is not so much a wanting to meet the Sor'inyt, more a competition for resources. And the areas for the nomadic tribes are meant , that they might be there, once a year or so, not necessarily at the same time - but it could be, and then there could arise a problem...  

The Sor'inyt need however contact to other tribes - they sell their cloth.

that there is a human tribe as well, that I missed completely... so of course the humans can do the trade with the dwarves, they need somebody

"For me there is only the traveling on paths that have heart, on any path   that may have heart. There I travel, and the only worthwhile challenge is to traverse its full length. And there I travel looking, looking, breathlessly. ~Don Juan"

"For me there is only the traveling on paths that have heart, on any path  that may have heart. There I travel, and the only worthwhile challenge is to traverse its full length. And there I travel looking,  breathlessly. ~Don Juan"
Lady Tiaa
Santh. Member

Gained Aura: 0

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 14 July 2004, 07:40:00 »

That would be perfectly fine with me. I would rather you make all the alterations as I am not exactly sure what you'd like to have done. So feel free to make the changes that you need...

Shendar, Shen-D'auras

View Profile Homepage
« Reply #4 on: 14 July 2004, 12:38:00 »

Thanks, Lady Tiaa!
I'll post them here.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent
[27 March 2019, 00:01:57]

[21 June 2018, 14:28:00]

[31 May 2017, 06:35:55]

[06 May 2017, 05:27:04]

[03 April 2017, 01:15:03]

[26 March 2017, 12:48:25]

[15 March 2017, 02:23:07]