Welcome Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

gfxgfx Home Forum Help Search Login Register   gfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: General Overview Of Aeruillin-Old Tread  (Read 3284 times)
Artemis

Gained Aura: 2

View Profile
« on: 21 November 2003, 04:48:00 »

This will probably take several weeks, perhaps longer to complete, depending on what time I have, but I'm finally going to get round to writing this overview - i.e. all my ideas for the areas and tribes around Aeruillin.

It is by no means set in stone, but a rough guide.

From East to West on the map of Aeruillin.

Shan'Zarathan - One of four major ports.
Tribe - Human, Zarathians. (Started.)
Trading - To be discussed and decided.

Desert of Ysthalinth.
Tribe - Azhorhria.

Hjoreh.
Tribe - Hjoria (also inhabit Plain of Forsaken...)

Rhual and Oasis of Nashrhul.
Tribe - Rhulrans. Very much a relief town for those travelling i.e. from Jhomcholas to Dion. Full of merchants and inns!

Nythera and Nytherian Dunes.
Tribe - Nythrians. Inquisitive people, since they are isolated, they are actually an explorer tribe, however, have not developed their ways of life, some practices perhaps seen as old-fashioned, even barbaric.

Dion and Ordána.
Tribe - Ordions. Originally Ordána, but another settlement was set up, evetually became Dion.

Jhomcholas.Very rich town, as they fish for the delicacy fish Jakécha within The Bright Sea, the only place it can be found. It is preserved and great loads taken to Shan'Zarathan twice every year, where is is sold for a high price, and generally distributed to those in high society.
Tribe - Cholians.

Shan'Thai. The biggest nof the four major ports, and the oldest original city on Aeruillin. Fairly devout in their Aeoliran religion.
Tribe - Thairans. Life revolves around trade, and their religion.

Lyth Yashmagor and Cár'cál'caéy Mountains. Ledgendary dwarven settlement - Lyth Yashmagor is now a giant ruin, totally deserted, but eerily preserved. The dwarves were not trained in the art of warfare, and became persecuted by the devout Thairans in terrible war, for they hold belief in Gods different to the Aeoliran, the survivors were driven deep underground. Rarely seen. (I shall develop these. Please do not touch!)

Loth Melroy - Secluded elven tribe live here. Prefer to keep themselves to themselves, and will only interact with their protectors, the human tribe living in Kaen Tarash, the Katarians. (I shall develop these. Please do not touch!)

Kaen Tarash - Katarians. Ferocious people, proud in their status as protectors of the elves of Loth Melroy, would rather die than reveal how to find the elves. Only by gaining full trust of one of these people will it be revealed to you. Something like that anyway. (I shall develop these. Please do not touch!)

Will slowly get done...

:D        :D        :D        

To Have Flown With The Phoenix, Is To Have Lived Your Dreams...

Edited by: Talia Sturmwind  at: 7/12/05 17:34
Artimidor Federkiel
Administrator

Gained Aura: 538

View Profile Homepage
« Reply #1 on: 08 January 2004, 15:00:00 »

Cool, Artemis:)  I like that things are getting organized here bit by bit. That's the spirit we need here! :thumbup

No need to hurry, though, but it is important to keep the whole thing in the eye:)  

The Santharian Dream Webmaster - Let Fantasy Dreams come true!
World Development Admin - The Forum where Worlds are born...

"Between the mind that plans and the hands that build there must be a mediator, and this must be the heart." -- Maria (Metropolis)
Artimidor Federkiel
Administrator

Gained Aura: 538

View Profile Homepage
« Reply #2 on: 13 January 2004, 14:48:00 »

Do you want to make some of these important topics sticky, Artemis? If so, just say so which ones and I'll do it!

The Santharian Dream Webmaster - Let Fantasy Dreams come true!
World Development Admin - The Forum where Worlds are born...

Edited by: Artimidor Federkiel at: 1/12/04 21:49

"Between the mind that plans and the hands that build there must be a mediator, and this must be the heart." -- Maria (Metropolis)
Artemis

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 13 January 2004, 16:42:00 »

Yeah Arti, I'd like this one to be a sticky - along with the migration patterns throughout Aeruillin one (for now anyway, I'll integrate it into one topic eventually) as well please, as that is something that would be important for anyone wanting to develop a tribe etc.

:D  :D  :D  

You're supposed to put something really clever and witty in the signature. Well, I am neither clever, nor witty, so this is a waste of space for me really.

Ta`lia of the Seven Jewels

Gained Aura: 143

Shendar, Shen-D'auras

View Profile Homepage
« Reply #4 on: 28 January 2004, 18:07:00 »

And don't forget, that Strata will buy everything you have to offer ;)  _,is dependent on grain imports from Aeruillin.

***Astropic of the day***
"For me there is only the traveling on paths that have heart, on any path   that may have heart. There I travel, and the only worthwhile challenge is to traverse its full length. And there I travel looking, looking, breathlessly. ~Don Juan"

"For me there is only the traveling on paths that have heart, on any path  that may have heart. There I travel, and the only worthwhile challenge is to traverse its full length. And there I travel looking,  breathlessly. ~Don Juan"
***Astropicture of the Day***Talia's Long, Long List***
Artemis

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 29 January 2004, 07:23:00 »

Don't worry Talia... ;) ... Shan'Thai is going to become a nice big port full of grain... well not just grain, but I will make sure it's there!

:D  :D  :D  

You're supposed to put something really clever and witty in the signature. Well, I am neither clever, nor witty, so this is a waste of space for me really.

Lady Tiaa
Santh. Member

Gained Aura: 0

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 13 March 2004, 04:40:00 »

Don't forget the Tiraelhon in the Sands of Maechalan

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent
[27 March 2019, 00:01:57]

[21 June 2018, 14:28:00]