Welcome Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

gfxgfx Home Forum Help Search Login Register   gfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: Religion Project. :D.  (Read 9179 times)
Amuwen

Gained Aura: 0

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 27 August 2003, 02:29:00 »

In my obsessions, I put up the map of Aeruillin as my background as well!:rollin

Anyway, just reading through old topics that I missed when I left.:)  

Artimidor Federkiel
Administrator

Gained Aura: 538

View Profile Homepage
« Reply #16 on: 18 November 2003, 15:43:00 »

A general entry on the newly named religion of course would also be quite helpful in the long run. I know, we don't even have a general entry for the Sarvonian relgion right now (*eeep* -and we haven't even named it yet). But just keep it in mind, that we'd need it at some point and would make things easier for newbies to get into Aeruillin religion and get to know what it's all about. Maybe it's even easier for you, Artemis, to write the general entry before you do the whole rest of the Gods as you have to put the relations together or something;)  

The Santharian Dream Webmaster - Let Fantasy Dreams come true!
World Development Admin - The Forum where Worlds are born...

"Between the mind that plans and the hands that build there must be a mediator, and this must be the heart." -- Maria (Metropolis)
Lady Tiaa
Santh. Member

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 20 November 2003, 07:19:00 »

Is this religion concerning all of Aeruillin? Because I am developing a race of elves in the Sands of Maechalan, and I have started developing their own religion (nothin major) but I did want to know if I would have to change that to this religion. If I did it would have to be modified because they are not all fae-like or whatever, they don't have time to be inspired to worship fae gods!!

Artemis

Gained Aura: 2

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 20 November 2003, 07:25:00 »

No, don't worry, it's not ALL of Aeruillin at all.

You are fine having your own deities for your Tiraelon, especially since you're going to be living in a more liberal area of Aeruillin - the Sor'inyt who travel the southeastern areas of Aeruillin worship Foiros, so having your own religion, especially as a rather anti-social tribe, is fine.

:D  :D  :D  

To Have Flown With The Phoenix, Is To Have Lived Your Dreams...

Artemis

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 17 June 2005, 12:48:00 »

Hmmmm...

You're supposed to put something really clever and witty in the signature. Well, I am neither clever, nor witty, so this is a waste of space for me really.

Grevarius Rendragon
Aspiring Member

View Profile Homepage
« Reply #20 on: 12 November 2005, 08:09:00 »

Hello Artemis.  I just wanted to double check if this list was still accurate and if we are sticking to the same animals that are marked only “To Do.”  I see that it has been a couple of years since it was updated.  My first submission, with your permission, will be one of these Symbolic Animals, so I just wanted to make sure I was up to date with the wishes and desires of the Queen.  

BTY: I read the existing two Symbolic Animal entries and was greatly impressed.  I especially enjoyed the entry on the Avequis Lighthorse.  I’m amazed this hasn’t inspired one of the resident artists to do a portrait, yet.

“When the gods wish to punish us, they answer our prayers.”
-- Oscar Wilde, "An Ideal Husband,” 1893

Artimidor Federkiel
Administrator

Gained Aura: 538

View Profile Homepage
« Reply #21 on: 12 November 2005, 08:21:00 »

This entry was made after a picture actually, Grevarius... Same with the second one. The artist is not an official Santharian member (yet), but she said she gives permission to use her work here at the project, I only need to get the "associated member" details from her, then it will go up. Perhaps already next update if we're lucky.

The Santharian Dream Webmaster - Let Fantasy Dreams come true!
World Development Admin - The Forum where Worlds are born...

"Between the mind that plans and the hands that build there must be a mediator, and this must be the heart." -- Maria (Metropolis)
Artemis

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 12 November 2005, 08:28:00 »

Ah no, this list isn't accurate. If you read the actual entries on the gods themselves, and scroll down to "Symbols" then you will find a little sentence on the actualy animal that I eventually assigned.

Except for Polmaen and Nakashi, all the Gods still have their animals to be written. With regards to the Avéquis and the Maerquis, we actually have in the line an artist who has recently given us permission to use some of her excellent pictures to go with them -

Avéquis - elfwood.lysator.liu.se/ar...e.jpg.html

Maerquis - elfwood.lysator.liu.se/ar...1.jpg.html

You're supposed to put something really clever and witty in the signature. Well, I am neither clever, nor witty, so this is a waste of space for me really.

Grevarius Rendragon
Aspiring Member

View Profile Homepage
« Reply #23 on: 12 November 2005, 09:10:00 »

Okay, here it is.

*Clears his throat and looks about somewhat nervously.*

With the kind permission of her majesty, the Aeruillin Queen, I, Grevarius Rendragon, the Recently Stranded, intend to document the creation and existence of the Drakona.

…That is all.  

“When the gods wish to punish us, they answer our prayers.”
-- Oscar Wilde, "An Ideal Husband,” 1893

Artemis

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 12 November 2005, 17:45:00 »

That sounds excellent my dear apprentice!

Just make sure you read the entry on Pariya first (although I am sure you have already done so) to get a feel for the Goddess, and thus a little of how her animal should be.

I look forward to reading your first entry!

Ta`lia of the Seven Jewels

Gained Aura: 143

Shendar, Shen-D'auras

View Profile Homepage
« Reply #25 on: 12 November 2005, 18:25:00 »

*whispers into her Queens ear*

He definitely knows how to address you correctly!

***Astropic of the day***
"For me there is only the traveling on paths that have heart, on any path   that may have heart. There I travel, and the only worthwhile challenge is to traverse its full length. And there I travel looking, looking, breathlessly. ~Don Juan"

"For me there is only the traveling on paths that have heart, on any path  that may have heart. There I travel, and the only worthwhile challenge is to traverse its full length. And there I travel looking,  breathlessly. ~Don Juan"
***Astropicture of the Day***Talia's Long, Long List***
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent
[27 March 2019, 00:01:57]

[21 June 2018, 14:28:00]

[31 May 2017, 06:35:55]

[06 May 2017, 05:27:04]

[03 April 2017, 01:15:03]

[26 March 2017, 12:48:25]

[15 March 2017, 02:23:07]