Welcome Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

gfxgfx Home Forum Help Search Login Register   gfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Print
Author Topic: Storyline proposal  (Read 9666 times)
Koldar Mondrakken
Santh. Member

Gained Aura: 1

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 02 April 2003, 05:43:00 »

I've read this but currently I'm quite busy. I've no objections whatsoever but need time to think about the history stuff before I know if there's a better way. Otherwise I'd say that it fits.

Smith in Exile

Gained Aura: 4

View Profile
ok
« Reply #16 on: 02 April 2003, 06:58:00 »

So I understand that you give me a green light in bending Murmillions to this story? I could do two things actually with this situation (developing Murmillions aswell)...

Koldar Mondrakken
Santh. Member

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 02 April 2003, 16:43:00 »

The later is worth a second thought, actually, as I'm currently rather stuck in a bunch of work  and have little time for Santharia...

I was also reminded that I once started a Murmillion entry but never came to finish it aka make major touch ups.

You can have a look here:
pub176.ezboard.com/fsanth...D=88.topic
second post.

Well, if you'd like to develop them as well you can of course change various things though I'd of course hope you can make something out of my initial ideas. But just give me a call on that and we can work it out. :)  

Koldar Mondrakken, Knight of the Moonlight

Smith in Exile

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 02 April 2003, 18:06:00 »

Of course I will keep contact with you :)  The main reason for which I would like to do Murmillions as well is to make the whole thing more coherent... And about the guild, yes, there are still some things that need to be discussed (even with that history, I stopped when I reached the "present times")... I will read the things in your link first and then think of something.

Smith in Exile

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 03 April 2003, 09:33:00 »

I will review first a basic chronology of East Nybelmar for helping the thoughts to stay together :)  This review is based on Koldar's informations and my understanding of them, so I do appologize if something is wrong in it, though I would doubt that.

= Chronology of East Nybelmar =

"Taeanrhim", the grayelves, retreat in the Emerald forests.

9500-9000 b.S. War of the Chosen - Menemronn the Purple comes to Nybelmar and erects the "burning mountains" as his fortress ("Epheran'yphero").

Much of the Emerald Woods are destroyed and the remnants of Taeanrhim gather for a final assault together with the three remaining human tribes (led by Korweyn the Great, Enfastalos the Quick and Kyras the Dark)

Menemronn is defeated, finally slain by Imsadi (princess of the elves), his body though was never found.

9000-5500 b.S. The humans remained on the battlefield to discuss the gains but only Kyras the Dark stayed behind to build a new empire on the place of Epheran'yphero.

The elves parted in Kayrrhim, Pheranrhim (west - Autumn forest) and Aelonrhim (the eastern plains).

*** Kyras' empire of Murmillions (rise and fall)

5500-3200 b.S. The civil war among the elves and the rise and fall of Korweyn, some rumours tell about "something evil that came from Epheran'yphero" and destroyed the mighty empire.

2000 years until The Year of Darkness. The second empire of Korweyn, Aca-Santerra (from the islands) and Anis-Anpagan (legacy of an exiled prince of Korweyn).

1647 b.S. a northern warband gather the tribes to a new campaign due to a solar eclipse interpreted as a sign of the returning of Mari's husband. They march against Aca-Santerra to free the lands they thought are rightfully theirs. The Santerrans win the battle though and push further north - the lands of Murmillions are conquered and they become Aca-Santerra's new allies being seen as equals.

600 b.S. Korweyn consolidates (alliance with elves and the new governing system - with vice-kingdoms)
- 2That's about it for now; where I marked with *** it means there is a blank spot, a chapter that needs to be written yet is not.

= Murmillions =

I have read what Koldar already worked on them and I must say that is an excellent work (mainly in descriptions :)  I couldn't think of matching those) so I think we should keep them. Besides, what is already worked suits my story greatly and I think that now things are much more clear in my mind :D
Ok, so let's see how they should look like. But first I must take a precaution. As we have discussed above, I think we have agreed on the fact that "nowadays" Murmillions are 22parted in two: the ones living under Santerran rule and the "free Murmillions" living deep inside the peninsula, where Aca-Santerra didn't had any will to expand.
I will also use Koldar's texts for what I think it doesn't need to be developed again (this would make this post very long but I think is better this way than writing two posts).

Overview
The Murmillions are the tribe living in the shadows of the burning mountains, in its deep valleys and long hillside. They are the remnants of those that once followed the the Call of the Chosen and became his most loyal guards. In the shadows of his once mighty fortress the few survivors of the last battles recovered and became a strong and determined tribe dreaming of his lost power and wisdom. They are now split in two, the ones that live under Aca-Santerra's rule and the free Murmillions, still dwelling on the lands of the "sickle", in Epheran'yphero. [Koldar and Smith-in-Exile]

Appearance2
Murmillions are of slender appearance, with pale skin and dark hair which ranges from ash blonde to black. Some say that some Elven blood flows through their veins, though of dark alignment. Murmillions are obsessed in gaining fame and power, thinking they must please their main goddess, Mari. As Mari is similar to Thalisien, the God of Dreams in Santerran beliefs, a God of the mind and dreams.
Their clothing are mostly made of wool and dyed in dark, however shimmering, colors. Purple and blue are favourite colors together with gray and wine red. [Koldar]

Coat of Arms
The Clerics and Nobles of Murmillions use a special kind of writing, based on glyphs - these are supposed to be sacred as their reading/interpretation is the only way in which one can connect with the Truth of Gods or the Magical Aura/Car'all. Their Coat of Arms is a purple banner on which the glyph of Mari/the glyph of Dreams is painted: this has the appearance of an inverted scythe - an abstraction of a closed eye bordered by the nose-line. Sometimes, on special ocasions, the noble families have the honor of adding on the vertical margins of the banner smaller glyphs that build a statement of wisdom, a "motto" that constitutes that family's signature of pride. The Santerran Murmillions have kept the purple banner but they are not using the glyph of Mari anymore. Instead, they are painting on it an abstraction of a seagull (one of Santerra's holy animals) to symbolize their allegiance with the holy kingdom. [Smith-in-Exile]

Territory
The Murmillions live in the southern valleys and hillside of the “burning mountains”, in the hills that are now called the “Nightvalleys”. Many myths tell about the dark and deep caves that can be found in the mountains and serve them as strongholds for refuge and shelter. Their territories extend till the coasts to the east and west and the plains south. The land between the Oberion-Thaleseth mountains and the Epheran'yphero peninsula belongs to the Santerran Murmillions now, while Epheran'yphero holds the free Murmillions. [Koldar and Smith-in-Exile]

People
Murmillions are a folk of strong will and short temper. In their belief in the Goddess of Mari they’re willing to do much which appears weird, arrogant or cruel to other people, but in their own way they can be loyal comrades and warm family members. To fulfill their destiny, which is often already determined by birth, is one of the most important goals of a Murmillion.
Some wise man once said that Murmillions are split between darkness and light, seeking the one by obeying to the second. The religious rituals of Mari, the main goddess of Murmillions, are always seeming chaotic and are very mind-influencing driving the participants often in states of hysteria, deep meditation or hallucinations.
The rituals to determine the future are more misleading and subtle than those known from the priests of the Santerran Thalisien, but are also more detailed and powerful, if interpreted right. [Koldar]

Housing
Murmillions live in so-called “Draks” which are houses built and carved into the hillsides and rocks of the mountains often reachable only via one artifical path or road. They serve as towns and fortresses at the same time and are difficult to conquer. They are often built into high cliffs and consist in a confusing network of stairways, passages and short connection tunnels. In these Draks often the nobility and craftsmen – which are more or less one and the same - live together with their family, their servants and other aligned families.
The other Murmillions live in the actual hills scattered over the place. There often one family lives from herding sheep and cattle and some basic farming. The houses they live in are halfway digged into the ground and covered with grass and earth as roof. The first room is a open meeting place with a fireplace in its midst around which the family eats and lives. Guests stay here overnight as well. As taverns and Inns are rare, this is actually the only way for wanderers to find shelter in the “Nightvalleys”. From the circular meeting room normally three, sometimes more, doors lead to more rooms, one being the storage room and kitchen, one leading to a narrow stable for the livestock of the family and the last leading to the private chambers of the family. This is usually one big room divided by thin leather or wood. Outside these farms may have one small garden for vegetables and herbs. [Koldar]

Clothing
Murmillions dress in crude wool clothes which are, however, specially dyed in mostly earthly and dark colors with a shimmer of brighter colors in them. Over their usually single-coloured skirts or dresses Murmillions – men and women alike - wear black leather vests, jackets, bracelets and belts often decorated with silver. Depending on the weather a wide fur coat wrapped around the body and often only fixed with the belt completes their outfit.
The Murmillions use black leather whenever possible. Black is seen as a pure colour, similar to silver which is related to the stars.
Most of their jewellery, rings, necklaces or armrings are made of silver. Gold, precious stones – except the dark opale which is highly appreciated - are seen as a sign of unjustifiable arrogance, not worthy of a decent folk.
Men usually wear their dark hair shortcut, with well-kept beards, sometimes, when kept longer, with one or two braids, only seldom kept long and open. The woman wear their hair long and open often kept together with leather straps or hats.
During a war Murmillions dress in black brigandines entrenched with steel plates around the shouders, a half closed helmet that covers the eyes and nose and is often decorated with figures or feather to make the warrior appear higher. They bear a round shield and the Scythar. [Koldar]

Food
Murmillions live mainly from their livestock, eating the meat and making cheese and other milk products. Grain for bread is also produced and every family has a small, private garden which adds some vegetables to their daily menu from time to time. Over time their demand for more food sources made them import food from the southern regions along the Jerrah and even fish from the Islands of the Santherrans. [Koldar]

Weapons
Murmillions are great mountain warriors. Most of them fight on foot, but noblemen may invest in a mountain pony to ride on the battlefield. They use mainly spears, pikes and axes.
Their most famous weapon is the Scythar, the so-called "bladeaxe" which is used by nearly anyone who has enough money. Its blade is curved like a sickle however at its tip a thorn points forward again. The bow between the thorn and the rest of the blade is used to fend off enemy swords and the thorn itself - as is the blade - is strong enough to pierce most kind of armor.
Santerans later adopted this traditional equipment, including the Scythar, and accepted many Murmillions as equals in their army of elite warriors - which actually took their name (Murmillions). They have exchange however the round shield for a great rectangular one and added several light throwing spears to a warrior's equipment. [Koldar]

Occupations
Murmillions are excellent smiths and craftsmen and this occupation is held in great respect amongst them (their nobility is actually formed mainly by these criteria). They believe that the mastery of iron and craftsmanship are magically related and different noble families pretend to hold different secrets of linking magic to their products. However they view the magic of their artifacts as working only for the one for whom the artifact was build. Thus their master warriors always have personalized weapons (the form is basically the same, but the various decorative elements differ, as well as the glyphs embedded - usually - on the blades). Also many Murmillions are wearing secretely (under their clothes) various silver amulets believing that these are helping them not to interrupt their contact with the world of Mari.
Besides the noble families, there are also the commoners which deal with farming and livestock keeping.
A third social class is that of the clergy, priests and priestesses of Mari and all her manifestations. They are closely related to the noble families, each cult of Mari being involved in seeking the best way to connect the "World of Mari" (that of Dreams and Power) with the "World of Exile" (that which is usually refered to as the "real life"). Also the clerics are the keepers of the written knowledge (although every respectable noble family keeps a private library in their draks), which is traditionally inscribed as glyphs on clay tablets - since the Santerran conquest though they started to use paper as well but not for the very important texts.
There is no obvious segregation of sexes amongst Murmillions though it appears that women can only be found in dealing with housekeeping or various modes of entertaining, or as a part of the Clergy cults. [Smith-in-Exile]

Government
The Murmillion's society resembles that of a tribal type, as there are many noble families, each with their own traditions, structured by a clan model. However they are ruled by a King who is always selected from one of the noble families by a Council formed by representatives of all the religious cults. Once a King or Queen is chosen no one has the right to challenge him/her until death occurs. Now the Santerran Murmillions have given up to this tradition and accepted the rule of the Santerran High King, while among the free Murmillions this tradition seems to be untouched. The King has the right to enforce the general laws of the land but he cannot interfere in the various noble families' businesses as long as they don't stop paying taxes or supplying with soldiers the King's Guardians (his personal army). The main duty of the King in times of peace is to arbitrate the arguments between the noble families and prevent any signs of civil unrest. [Smith-in-Exile]

Production/Trade
Originally, Murmillions are reclusive people, doing little trade and almost never engaging in peacefull relations with other realms. However, since the Santerran conquest, the south-western families began to change their attitude and be more open to various forms of exchange. Some of the families kept some contacts with the free Murmillions (for aquiring amber or black opals in exchange for paper or exotic foods) but keeping them in secret - mainly for gaining an "advantage" over the other families. They also trade some of their weapons and other various products of their craftsmanship to the rest of Aca-Santerra. [Smith-in-Exile]

Natural Resources
The lands of Murmillions are formed by mountains and high hills, with a range of volcanoes (many of them still active - "the burning mountains") far in the east. Besides small portions of farmlands and vineyards on the high hills, we can find, up in the mountains, various mining sites producing mainly iron ore, silver, amber and opals. [Smith-in-Exile]

Holidays and Festivals
Murmillions are worshiping Mari, the Goddess of Dreams in all her manifestations. They have many cults each worshiping Mari in their own way, as they believe that the Goddess is present in everything that men are or are doing. They believe that by dreaming they touch with Mari's very essence, thus many dreams are thought to be prophetic. They also believe in the existance of a second God - thought to be the husband of Mari, though his name is never spoken and his presence never revered. As he is the God of Night, the one that holds everything in his darkness yet he is nothing but "an absence causing the Mari's presence". However, Murmillions' attraction to the black colour seems to be related to this absent God, thus one can interpret the wearing of this colour as a mean of aknowledging His existance in silence, preparing the way for Mari's manifestations.
This religious system prevents any grand festivals, as each day, and mostly each night, is connected to the sacred world through Mari's manifestations. However, they celebrate some moments of the year as well as the main moments of their lives but never outside their families. Also the choosing of a new King determines a week of leisure throughout all the lands of Murmillions. [Smith-in-Exile]

History
9000-5500 b.S. Kyras the Dark establishes a new kingdom in Epheran'yphero on the remains of Menemronn's fortress. His people are calling themselves Murmillions and seek to resurect the lost powers of the Chosen. Their society is basically a military one and they start to wage war against the neighbouring territories, claiming the regions west of the "burning mountains".
5500-3200 b.S. The rise of the strange guild/cult of Teor Kunran, also named among the commoners "The Servants of Draco".
3200-1647 b.S. The kingdom of Murmillions establishes its traditions and culture. This is a long period of peace, none of Murmillion kings or queens laying claim over the neighbouring lands.
1647 b.S. "The Year of Darkness" - a solar eclipse revives the cult of the Dark One, the husband of Mari, and Murmillions gather once more to wage war. They are defeated by Aca-Santerra and as a result the Families living between Oberion-Thalaseth and Epheran'yphero fell under Santerran rule. [Smith-in-Exile]

= Notes =

I took the liberty of correcting Koldar's texts where I thought it would be the case (though I am far from presenting myself as an expert in english :)  ). I also indicated which texts are Koldar's and which are mine (and where I added some rather important mentions I used both names).
In the Coat of Arms section, I indicated the seagull (for Santerran Murmillions) because I wouldn't really want to use the bat (although it might be more indicated); but if you don't see something somehow peculiar in this we can agree on the bat :D
The history section is all just a proposal. That because I don't know what were your thoughts about the first period of Murmillions (Kyras the Dark), and if things are not as I tried to intuit there all the other facts (the guild and the period of peace) are left without a ground.
About that name :)  "Teor Kunran". I just downloaded that language maker program (I found the link in the languages forum) and played with it a bit. I came up with a list of words and choose two to form this name (by ear). I am not "emotionally attached" to it so I have no objections to change it if it's the case... ;)  Also I think we need a name for a city, their capitol, which would be placed in the peninsula, in a form of a fortified mountain (the natural obstacles combining with the man-made ones). I can play some more with that program if you don't have already some ideas :)
Oh, and talking about the names, when writing the sections of this text I also found a meaning for my nickname here (Smith-in-Exile) lol, sounds very Murmillion to me now ;)
Relating to this text I can develop further a religious section about Mari and 8her husband and a more detailed history section (although I am not sure yet where that fits in the site :S hmmmm... maybe in the history section? lol). All these without interfering with the guild story to which I would want/like to dedicate a separate text - now here Artimidor if not you, could be of great help, by indicating what form my story should take: something similar to this races/tribes form? though is not a new race/tribe but merely something else - as one said in these forums once ;)  "something evil that came from Epheran'yphero"...

Smith in Exile

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 03 April 2003, 09:38:00 »

Sorry for all those "2's" that appear throughout the whole text, I don't know why that happened as I never wrote them :S Just ignore them...

Koldar Mondrakken
Santh. Member

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 04 April 2003, 05:58:00 »

Like it. like it.

Just a note on Santerran Murmillions. They've not that adapted to the Santerran kingdom and the Santerrans see only few other tribes as equal to them so the Murmillions are majorily favoured as mercenaries among their ranks. Otherwise both sides remain considerable peaceful as long as none tries to mess around with the status quo. The links between the free and the Santerran Murmillions make this esspecially delicate. (So I don't think those Murmilliions would go as far as using a Santerran symbol on their CoA)

I also think that the Santerran Murmillions support Aca-Santerra only as they think that the other Murmillions misinterpreted the signs during the year of Darkness (otherwise the Santerrans couldn't have been the victor).

To Mari it might be important to state that the Santerran adopted her as part of their religion as well. It might be interesting to show how she is perceived differently by different cultures.

Otherwise, no complaints, I'm just considering if it would be a good idea to extend the time in which the first empire of Korweyn ruled to make the Dark Age after that and the second empire smaller.

Koldar Mondrakken
Santh. Member

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 04 April 2003, 07:54:00 »

Something different than a bat or a seagull would be indeed a good idea.

Otherwise I'd say raven or crow but that is not very original either. Maybe a owl of sorts?

With the eye of Mari we have a rather direct link to Avá's symbol which is a closed eye with a tear. Is that intended?

Smith in Exile

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 05 April 2003, 10:26:00 »

Only about the Mari's eye. I didn't intended the resembalnce, I just tried to imagine how one would write a glyph that would symbolize the concept of dreams/Mari ... So an abstraction of a closed eye (a half-circle near a vertical line - representing the nose as a clue that the half circle is an eye actually) seemed to me the most fit. Well, you're welcome to try another one if you want :)  (It would be indeed interesting to see how two people view this concept ;)  )
I will rewrite the things and tomorrow I'll post again a second version.

Smith in Exile

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 08 April 2003, 06:22:00 »

Oops... I know I should have posted two days ago but I didn't realized back then that the weekend was about to come and I was to be a little "caught" in various "businesses". Sorry :(
I have re-written just two sections and I will post only those here (it's easier to spot the changes)

Coat of Arms
The Clerics and Nobles of Murmillions use a special kind of writing, based on glyphs - these are supposed to be sacred as their reading/interpretation is the only way in which one can connect with the Truth of Gods or the Magical Aura/Car'all. Their Coat of Arms is a purple banner on which the glyph of Mari/the glyph of Dreams is painted: this has the appearance of an inverted scythe - an abstraction of a closed eye bordered by the nose-line. Sometimes, on special ocasions, the noble families have the honor of adding on the vertical margins of the banner smaller glyphs that build a statement of wisdom, a "motto" that constitutes that family's signature of pride. Santerran Murmillions have kept the glyph of Mari but they are painting it on a black banner. They want to point out that Mari is herself mereley the manifestation of The Unspoken and that the free Murmillions are following a wrong path, being too much closely linked to Menemronn the Purple and - obviously - his mistakes. [Smith-in-Exile]

People
Murmillions are a folk of strong will and short temper. In their belief in the Goddess of Mari they’re willing to do much which appears weird, arrogant or cruel to other people, but in their own way they can be loyal comrades and warm family members. To fulfill their destiny, which is often already determined by birth, is one of the most important goals of a Murmillion. For instance this very reason is what stands now between Santerran Murmillions and the free Murmillions. The last war against Aca-Santerra was started by Murmillions as they believed it was the right and destined time to bring darkness into the lives of other nations. They were defeated though, thus a lot of families accepted Santerran rule as being part of that destiny: they were defeated because it was meant to be this way. Of course, many free Murmillions are now regarding the Santerran families as "Fallen Families" and they are accusing them of tendecies to "speak the name of the unspoken", giving their "unfree" status as an example of what could happen if one tries to directly deal with The Dark One.
Some wise man once said that Murmillions are split between darkness and light, seeking the one by obeying to the second. The religious rituals of Mari, the main goddess of Murmillions, are always seeming chaotic and are very mind-influencing driving the participants often in states of hysteria, deep meditation or hallucinations.
The rituals to determine the future are more misleading and subtle than those known from the priests of the Santerran Thalisien (who actually is a "borrowed" god - Mari in a Santerran version), and are also more detailed and powerful, if interpreted right. [Koldar and Smith-in-Exile]

Ok, this leaves us with just the History section to be updated if you make those changes about the first Korweyn Empire. Also we need to make up a name for a city (which will be placed in the same history section), the capitol. As I told you I played with that language program a bit and came up with a list of such random "words". Here it is (just to help, I am not much of a name inventor myself that's why I am doing this): daedhir, sanuhk, lhindal, daekas, senarr, siara, athia, dasans, sankaa, daask (there were two more but I used them for the name of the first guild leader lol)...

Links from this entry would be:
- an entry about Mari (where I could further explain the relations between Mari and Thalisien and also those between Mari and the nameless dark god, along with a short description of the various clerical Murmillion cults). btw, I think this calls for a new thread, do I start it in this section of the forum as well?
- an entry about the guild (which will explain much more exactly "what" and "how" evil seems to pour out of Epheran'yphero)

*** and just an idea now: the history of Nybelmar is quite a complex feature (with two sides - east and west - that have very little contact points; and the west side with a lot of interferences between the various "private" histories of different nations, elves and humans alike), so maybe it would be a good idea to "tell" it (as a story) in the "About section" besides the usual time table. Anyway, as the west part is only now beginning to take a more substantial form, I guess we have quite a little more time to wait before proceeding with such "endeavour".

oh, and there would be one more thing (that has nothing to do with Murmillions). What about Anis-Anpagan? if there is only to be written a text in this format (with little implications in the general history of Nybelmar) maybe I could do it (I like the name that's all - as, for instance, Zhun doesn't attract me too much :)  not because it's a bad name, no, but because it doesn't "click" in my mind)

Koldar Mondrakken
Santh. Member

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 08 April 2003, 09:03:00 »

No haste! I'm quite busy myself so don't bother if it takes a day or two longer. ;)

For Mari I have some stuff in my head because I wanted to write her up earlier but did not find the time. It would be exclusively the Santerran point of view so I guess we could this together.

Smith in Exile

View Profile
ok
« Reply #26 on: 08 April 2003, 18:10:00 »

well I saw that this colaboration works :D  so paste me the links or give me your sketches on Mari, I will do the rest.

Koldar Mondrakken
Santh. Member

View Profile
ok
« Reply #27 on: 09 April 2003, 08:28:00 »

Anis Anpagan? As it is a kingdom something about it and its people would be good.

Only idea I had was that they prospered after the downfall of the first empire of Korweyn and eventually extended their rule as far as Gelm. But these are the ancient homelands of the Korweynites, though abandoned later. So they'd get into serious trouble with the Korweynites new rise.

If anything I'd see in it some kingdom like Burgundy if you know a little bit about medieval history, not too small but also not too big and still involved in important things and proud of their history.

Smith in Exile

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 11 April 2003, 10:33:00 »

yes, I think I can do it. But first I'd say to finish this business, meaning I'll try to do Mari next. Just give me your sketches or tell me what you had in mind. Also if there are anymore problems on Murmillions... (but I understand it's fine now)

Smith in Exile

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 13 April 2003, 08:52:00 »

You said you wanted to shorten some historical periods to fit better. If Murmillions are the cause of that I just thought that they shouldn't. There is a mention that maybe I looked upon with not so much attention as I should. "There are rumours of some elven blood..." We can give a ground to those rumours by prolonging the lifespan of Murmillions. Let's say, they live about 100-150 years (a little more than the average humans but not as much as the elves). By accepting this we would have about 10 generation in 1000 years which is not that much. Besides I am thinking about ancient egyptians, as they were ancient even for the rest of the ancient world. Mentality in those times is quite different than that of the later centuries, the rythm of life is different, so is no wonder if nothing important happens during a millenium ;)  ...

Pages: 1 [2] 3
Print
Jump to:  

Recent
[27 March 2019, 00:01:57]

[21 June 2018, 14:28:00]

[31 May 2017, 06:35:55]

[06 May 2017, 05:27:04]

[03 April 2017, 01:15:03]

[26 March 2017, 12:48:25]

[15 March 2017, 02:23:07]

[15 March 2017, 02:20:28]