Welcome Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

gfxgfx Home Forum Help Search Login Register   gfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: EXAMINE Plants  (Read 4133 times)
Ta`lia of the Seven Jewels
Santh. Member

Gained Aura: 143

Shendar, Shen-D'auras

View Profile Homepage
« on: 13 June 2003, 15:06:00 »

Please list under this thread all plants which can be used in more than one room or can be carried around.

You find already here:

Cerubell
Lotann
Easescathe
Baychtree+Nuts
Lampstalk
Waterstar, Starberry
Meldarapple - Tree
Silken Moss
Light Moss
Redberry Bush
Moon Moss
False Heart

***Astropic of the day***

Edited by: Talia Sturmwind  at: 8/14/03 16:52

"For me there is only the traveling on paths that have heart, on any path  that may have heart. There I travel, and the only worthwhile challenge is to traverse its full length. And there I travel looking,  breathlessly. ~Don Juan"
***Astropicture of the Day***Talia's Long, Long List***
Santh. Member

Shendar, Shen-D'auras

View Profile Homepage
« Reply #1 on: 13 June 2003, 15:10:00 »

1 - Just appearance
2 - Examine after received info of the herb woman
3 - Proposal for an  answer the  herb woman could give when asked (hmm , depends maybe if the player shows the flower/herb or just ask questions about it. If the room entries are changed to show no names first, the player would be forced to pick them and show them)

Cerubell - 1
Many small blue blossoms cluster around the last palm span of a stem which is very smooth with many lance-shaped leaves emerging from it. These leaves are a palm span long with tiny jagged edges along their length and attached directly to the stem from their base every few nailsbreadths. The blue blossoms have five seemingly single petals which come to a point at their tips giving a roughly star shaped flower. The flowers give off a pleasant fruity scent.

Cerubell - 2

Many small blue blossoms cluster around the last palm span of a stem which is very smooth with many lance-shaped leaves emerging from it. These leaves are a palm span long with tiny jagged edges along their length and attached directly to the stem from their base every few nailsbreadths. The blue blossoms have five seemingly single petals which come to a point at their tips giving a roughly star shaped flower. The flowers give off a pleasant fruity scent.
This lovely flower has no medical value, but will please not only humans if given as a gift.

Cerubell - 3

Oh, the lovely Cerubell. I‘m afraid I can‘t pay you for them, though they are so pretty and quite rare here in the Mithral mountains. But they have no medical value. The berries could be used to make Blue Wine, but they only ripen later. Sorry, but maybe you give them as a treat to somebody? I know somebody that  loves them dearly because of their blue colour. But it up to you to find it out.

hint, hint, the mermaid

Lotann - 1

The circular blossom is  covered in small yellow petals, just like a blond bushy head, pointing to all directions. The emerald green, saw tooth shaped leaves are nearly as long as the stalk itself, about two palm spans. The stalk is stiff, and bends a bit under pressure. It is  filled up by a sticky white sap, which smells faintly of new-cut grass and mint.

Lotann - 2

The circular blossom is  covered in small yellow petals, just like a blond bushy head, pointing to all directions. The emerald green, saw tooth shaped leaves are nearly as long as the stalk itself, about two palm spans. The stalk is stiff, and bends a bit under pressure. It is  filled up by a sticky white sap, which smells faintly of new-cut grass and mint.
It is possible to eat the leaves of the Lotann Flowers, as they are nourishing and give a feeling of fullness. They taste a bit bitter when picked in the spring, but they taste even worse in later times of the year. Peasants generally eat them during famines, or add them to their supper to keep down the rations in bad times.

Lotann - 3

Questions:
A: What is this for a plant? (Can I sell it to you?)
B: What can you tell me about the Lotann flower?

A: That? Oh, that "Spring weed"? "Beggar's Salad"? That nice flower is the Lotann flower, dear. You can eat it, and it will fill you up, though I hope for you that it will be spring when you get hungry enough to eat it. Then it is not as bitter as later on. You can eat it as salad, make Kafe from it or smoke it. But no, I won‘t buy it from you!

B: The Lotann flower? That "Spring weed"? "Beggar's Salad"?  You can eat it, and it will fill you up, though I hope for you that it will be spring when you get hungry enough to eat it. Then it is not as bitter as later on. You can eat it as salad, make Kafe from it or smoke it. But no, I won‘t buy it from you!

Easescathe - 1

Dark green oval leaves form a flat rosette, about two to three handspans in diameter.  Small lavender florets forming a perfect sphere are sitting on a long slender stalk about two handspans about the ground. Looking closer you see that each floret is fa tiny calyx with a white heart.

Easescathe - 2

Dark green oval leaves form a flat rosette, about two to three handspans in diameter. They grow normally close to the ground. Small lavender florets forming a perfect sphere are sitting on a long slender stalk about two handspans about the ground. Looking closer you see that each floret is fa tiny calyx with a white heart.
If the fresh leaves are bruised and laid over cuts, they  have antiseptic, astringent properties and help to soothe the stitches of insects. Dried they have no healing effect.

Easescathe - 3

The Easescathe! That is a very valuable herb. Nothing helps better to soothe bruises and prevent little wounds to get inflamed. But you have to use it freshly, bruise the leaves and lay it over a cut. It helps against the stitches of most little insects as well, if applied early. But it is no plant I can buy from you.

Baychtree -1

Trunks as high as 20 peds are growing into the sky, but they are slender, hardly exceeding two or at least three fores. The bark is of a
distinct  blue-gray color.  It is smooth to the touch, though the bark of the oldest trees is a bit mottled or warty . The branches of are well-balanced and spread out fairly evenly. The width of the tree varies . In the middle of the grove they  grow fairly thin, but at the rim , the branches reach out up to nine peds. The twigs of this tree, which are a blue-brown or gray-brown color, tend to zigzag slightly, as the leaves alternate on the twig. They are typically slender and have spear-shaped buds at their tips.
The elliptical shaped leaves are rather papery and about 9 nailsbreath in lenght and  have small hairs on their underside. They are mostly verdurous green, but some yellowish green as well.

Baych Nut
You examine a bur which contains one to three small, brown, triangular-shaped nuts.

Baychtree - 2

Trunks as high as 20 peds are growing into the sky, but they are slender, hardly exceeding two or at least three fores. The bark is of a
distinct  blue-gray color.  It is smooth to the touch, though the bark of the oldest trees is a bit mottled or warty . The branches of are well-balanced and spread out fairly evenly. The width of the tree varies . In the middle of the grove they  grow fairly thin, but at the rim , the branches reach out up to nine peds. The twigs of this tree, which are a blue-brown or gray-brown color, tend to zigzag slightly, as the leaves alternate on the twig. They are typically slender and have spear-shaped buds at their tips.
The elliptical shaped leaves are rather papery and about 9 nailsbreath in lenght and  have small hairs on their underside. They are mostly verdurous green, but some yellowish green as well.

The baych tree produces edible, triangular-shaped nuts called baych nuts. These nuts tend to be rather sweet and may be eaten as a small snack or crushed and used to season other foods, if you are lucky, you might find some of the last season on the ground - those who escaped the eyes of the Kuatas!

Baychtree - 3

Questions to the herbwoman:
A: What are these for fruits or what kind of fruits where in these hulls?
B: What are these trees called which grow up the path, those with the green leaves and grey, slender  trunks?

A: Let me see what you have. Baych nuts! Look, here is the nut still the pod, the others are empty , the Kuatas were quicker!

B: Grey, slender trunk and high above you a canopy of green leaves . That is the baych tree grove. A nice place, isn‘t it? Have you found the shrine already?

Pl: Which shrine?
Herbwoman: Find out for yourself!
{Alternatively yes, no answer needed then)

Edited by: Talia Sturmwind  at: 6/12/03 11:18 pm

"For me there is only the traveling on paths that have heart, on any path  that may have heart. There I travel, and the only worthwhile challenge is to traverse its full length. And there I travel looking,  breathlessly. ~Don Juan"
Bard Judith
Santh. Member

Gained Aura: 365

Dwarvenmistress

View Profile Homepage
« Reply #2 on: 13 June 2003, 21:06:00 »

I don't know if this is the right place for it, but it looks like you are working on the herbwoman's character and dialog, Talia, so here's some info for you!

One of the quests we are designing is "Find a Herbal Remedy for the Depressed Father" (or whatever Art wants to call it!)

When you go to the herbwoman and ask her for something to cure melancholy, she will give you a woven-leaf bag and tell you what is in it.

"A lump of Peace Pine resin.  A stem of Foridus, for taste.  Rose petals, to give the remedy a pleasant hue and to bring calm.  Yahrle, the healing herb - it doesn't grow here, you know, so it's a costly ingredient!  Now don't make the tea too strong - dip this bag in for no longer than it takes to sing 'Yellow Grows the Yealm, Oh'.  I suppose that would be about a minute or so?  Yes, and then let the bag dry and tuck it under his pillow, t'will help his sleep as well..."

So you don't actually get the individual herbs and a description, but you do get her telling you about the little teabag.  That interaction needs to be included in the dialog.

"Give me a land of boughs in leaf /  a land of trees that stand; / where trees are fallen there is grief; /  I love no leafless land."   --A.E. Housman

Santh. Member

Shendar, Shen-D'auras

View Profile Homepage
« Reply #3 on: 14 June 2003, 06:14:00 »

No, I don't Judith! I think Thuja works on her.
I just thought, I do some of the answers concerning the plants I'm just implementing in the game, doing them as well now  is not much work, otherwise you have to start anew reading through all plants.

No yahrle here? I thought the herbwoman could sell it..

Edited by: Talia Sturmwind  at: 6/13/03 2:18 pm

Santh. Member

Shendar, Shen-D'auras

View Profile Homepage
« Reply #4 on: 14 June 2003, 10:49:00 »

Lampstalk - 1  aka Rare plant

The longest leaves are  about a fore long and of a dark green color.
It has a stalk , about over a ped high which looks just like a lance in miniature. Quite a large bud is sitting on top, which beginns slightly to open.

Lampstalk - 2
The longest leaves of this plant are  about a fore long and of a dark green color.
It has a stalk , about over a ped high which looks just like a lance in miniature. Quite a large bud is sitting on top, which beginns slightly to open.
It is the Lampstalk, a plant that is naturally luminescent. The pollen of this one flower growing on the stalk  glows brightly at night after sunny days. It is used as a lamp, or as a substitute torch: pull out your knife and cut at the bottom of the plant, and you have light!

Lampstalk - 2

Pl:
A: Lady...what is this for a flower?
B: What is a lampstalk, lady...? How does it look like? (I was told I could use it as torch)

Herbwoman:
A:Where did you find this one? It is a very rare lampstalk, needs shade to grow and - as you already have experienced, it gives of light when cut. Very usefull if you plan to go into dark places. Of course glows more when you pick it after a long sunny day.

B: You are looking for a lampstalk? Ot is very rare , you have to look for it at shady places. But you will see it immediately, it has a stalk which can grow up to two peds, though most are just one ped high. It looks a bit like a miniature lance, a big bud sits on top. When you get closer, you will see the green leaves which seem to grow all out of one spot, they are about a fore long. (Are you planning something you need a lampstalk for?)

Santh. Member

Shendar, Shen-D'auras

View Profile Homepage
« Reply #5 on: 16 June 2003, 15:30:00 »

Waterstar -1

This lovely waterplant with its white petals growing just over the surface and small green under water leaves seems here very common.You have  heard, that It is said,  it grows abundant in places where Baveras is worshipped.

Waterstar -2
The waterstar with its white petals growing just over the surface and small green under water leaves is very common. It grows in big numbers in sweet water in rivers and lakes, in a slight variation in saltwater as well. The Waterstar is dedicated to the Goddess of Water, Baveras, and seen as her favourite flower. A few medical usages, all connected with the water in some way, is reason for the other name it is known for, Baveras Gift.

Waterstar -3

Starberry -1
A white berry is sometimes sitting on a stalk instead of the little starlike flower. It is difficult to catch one, they are falling easily in the water, floating for a short time on the surface, till they sink deeper. If you succeed in getting one, you will see, that it contains several tiny pink coloured seeds.

Starberry -2

The blooms of the Waterstar are developing all year round, where weather conditions allow it. They evolve finally, fertilised by the wind, into small, white berries with purple seeds in it, called Waterstar Berries or short Starberries. These berries can be seen for a short time at the surface of the water. Those not eaten and distributed by birds or fish drop into the water, floating within the underwater green.

It is difficult to harvest these berries, but if eaten, a few may be sufficient to improve your general health and endurance greatly. The herb woman may pay you a good amount of gold if you sell them to her.

Starberry - 3

Edited by: Talia Sturmwind  at: 8/12/03 10:08

Santh. Member

Shendar, Shen-D'auras

View Profile Homepage
« Reply #6 on: 30 June 2003, 03:58:00 »

Meldarapple Tree - 1  aka Fruit Tree

The trees are not very tall, about two peds in height, with a light green foliage. The leaves are a bit wider than most trees and rather jagged around the edge,  the  trunk has a light reddish-brown color. They carry mostly pink well sized berries, though some are still quite pale.

Meldarapple Tree - 2

The Meldarapple Trees are not very tall, about two  to three peds in height, with a light green foliage. The leaves are a bit wider than most trees and rather jagged around the edge,  the  trunk has a light reddish-brown color.  Inside it has a beautiful brown with a tinted pinkish white, making it popular among wood-workers. The  trees carry mostly pink wellsized berries, which are first white, but turn to a pink colour when red.
The flower of this tree, which usually bloom in late spring and early summer, is a blushing pink color, though they can sometimes appear white with a pink tint. Their petals are soft and usually shaped like white, elegant triangles with a more curved body. Dried they are used to scent a room.

Meldarapple - 1  aka Pink Fruits

The berries of this tree are slightly larger than most berries, five nailsbreadths in diameter. They  are rounded, some have an  almost  pure white colour, but most are pink. The pink ones seem to be the ripe ones. If you cut one in half,  two to four seeds show covered in  a white flesh. If you dare to taste them, not fearing their possible poison, you will find, that they are rather crisp and slightly sour .

Meldarapple - 2

The Meldarapples are slightly larger than most berries, four to seven  nailsbreadths in diameter they  are rounded some have an  almost  pure white colour, but most are pink. The pink ones seem to be the ripe ones. If you cut one in half,  two to four seeds show covered in  a white flesh. Tasting them you will find, that they are rather crisp and slightly sour,
but they are still enjoyed by many people all over the  Santharian Kingdom. They are rather popular as a sweetened snack or  made into a jelly so that they can keep for years.  These berries can also be dried, and serve as a great travel-snack.

Meldarapple Tree + Apples - 3

Player: Q.A: „There is a tree with pink fruits growing out there near the falls, what are these for trees? Can I eat the fruits?

Player: Q.B (showing the fruits): „Could you tell me, what these are for fruits, can I eat them?“

Herbwoman: „Oh, you stumbled over a meldarapple tree! They are a bit taller than two peds, aren‘t they? And they have leaves are a bit wider than most trees and rather jagged around the edge,  the  trunk has a light reddish-brown color? Yes, that are the meldarapple trees.
It is a nice, fruit carrying tree, not to tall, so you can harvest those pink  fruits easily. Yes, you can eat them, they are a bit crisp and slightly sour, but well loved. I wonder that you don‘t know them, they are growing all over Northern Santharia. They are dried a welcome travel snack, you can buy them in the shop. But I‘m boring you with too many details. Or do you want to hear more about this tree and its fruits?“

Player: YES/NO

Herbwoman: „ Well, this tree has good tasting fruits, but you should see it in spring when it is flowering! The whole tree is of a blushing pink color, though the blooms can sometimes appear white with a pink tint as well. Their petals are so soft and  shaped like white, elegant triangles with a more curved body. I simply love them. I‘m always thinking of planting one next to my house. I could even use the wood. It is popular for its pleasant smell and its pinkish white tint, some branches in a jug fill the house with a lovely scent. But the dried flowers are as good for this purpose, I wonder, if they still have some to sell in the shop, I‘m run out of them.“

Santh. Member

Shendar, Shen-D'auras

View Profile Homepage
« Reply #7 on: 04 July 2003, 13:06:00 »

Silken Moss 1 aka Silken Moss

This deep green moss  resembles short hairs, or even fur. The stalks are short and crowd very close together, giving this moss a characteristic fuzzy look. Even when taking a bit of it in the hands it feels like having a piece of carpet.

Silken Moss 2

Silken Moss grows in thick, soft sheets of vegetation, covering the forest floor in shaded, woody areas, therefore often called wood carpet. It grows especially well in humid climates like those that may be found around waterfalls, lakes, ponds, rivers and even small streams.
It resemble short hairs, or even fur. The stalks are short and crowd very close together, giving the moss its characteristic fuzzy look.

The carpets of moss may be of a wide variety of colors, ranging from lime green to rust-red, depending on the season and the climate. The Silken Moss reacts to the quantity of available humidity by changing its hue, depending upon the presence of water in the soil and the humidity of the air; the more humid it is, the greener the moss.

In spring the Silken Moss is usually light green in color and covered with long-stemmed, small yellow flowers with seven petals, and it looks as though the tiny flowers are floating atop thin hairs rather than stems. These dainty mossflowers are called "Silver Stars" (Sty'rash ilaról miés'efér, ilaról miés'efér) by the Injerín elves.

During the summer the moss changes from light green toward a deeper green colour, then begins to shade into yellow as it becomes drier, until it reaches a fiery orange in the autumn. During the winter the moss lies dormant, and during its dormancy is a deep rust-red shade. It is quite a sight when the snow melts and the carpets of red are uncovered and slowly shading into light green again!

The moss is quite absorbent and fibrous, and can be used in the same ways as other mosses - for filling cushions, diapering babies, in the privy, or scrubbing pots when cooking away from one's own hearth - or for burning in fireplaces.

The moss bear uses this kind of moss to cover the inside of its lair, and it is this habit that has given this particular bear its name. It is not rare for this bear to have certain spots in the forest where it collects moss, and it will defend those spots against other bears if needed.

Silken Moss - 3

Pl:
A: „What is it for kind of moss, growing under these tall trees near the river?“
B: (showing some moss to the herbwoman) „What is this for kind of moss which grows under the tall trees up there, near the creek?“

Herbwoman:
A: „My dear, there are growing a lot of mosses under the baychtrees there, if you are talking of this little grove. Bring me some and I can help you better.“

B:
„Lets see what you have! Not very fresh and a bit damaged, hmm? You have it already touched, how does it feel? Soft, yes, it is like a fur , isn‘t it. It is the Silken Moss, really easy to recognise, wonder why you are asking.Want to know some more about it?“

If the player doesn‘t want to know more, he gets still only the description if EXAMINE1, is this possible? If he carries on asking , he gets more to know.

PL
A: „No thanks, it is all I wanted to know.“
B: „Yes please, tell me more about it!“

Herbwoman:
A: „Oh well, as you like.“....
B: “It is a lovely moss, especially its changing colour. The greener it is, the more wet it is in this place, or I should better say, humid. But it is not always this green. you should see it in the autumn, it is lovely!“

Pl:“Lovely?“

Herbwoman:
„Oh yes. See, in spring it is of a light green, covered with long-stemmed, small yellow flowers with seven petals and it looks as though the tiny flowers are floating atop thin hairs rather than stems. Lovely, I tell you! They are called ‚Silverstars‘ by the elves! Well, when the summer is coming, its gets a deeper green colour, then begins to shade into yellow as it becomes drier, until it reaches a fiery orange in the autumn. But wait till the snow melts in spring!Then it is of a  deep rust-red shade. It is quite a sight when the snow melts and the carpets of red are uncovered and slowly shading into light green again! But I‘m tiring you, shouldn‘t talk this much. Or do you want to know even more?“

Player:
A: No, thanks...... Continue with anything else
B: Yes, please, is it useful in any way as well?

Herbwoman:
A: „Oh well, as you like.“....
B:“ Oh yes!“Laughing “ Oh yes. Seems you are a traveller, so it is no use to ask you if you  need it for your little kids, the very small one, I mean...oh well, what I want to say, it is quite absorbent and fibrous, and can be used in the same ways as other mosses - for filling cushions, diapering babies, in the privy, or scrubbing pots when cooking away from one's own hearth - and for burning in fireplaces.

But, there is something else I should mention. The moss bear uses this kind of moss to cover the inside of its lair. It is this habit that has given this particular bear its name. I have recently heard of one who has wandered in this region, it is not a common animal of the Mithrals though.
This bear has certain spots in the forest where it collects the moss, and it will defend those spots against other bears if needed - or against you if he comes to the conclusion you are taking some away!

I think we have to add such a bear somewhere!

Santh. Member

Shendar, Shen-D'auras

View Profile Homepage
« Reply #8 on: 04 July 2003, 14:06:00 »

Light Moss - 1

Small greyish circular leaves about a nailbreth wide are sitting on thin stems, which are only about three nailsbreth long. A dense rootsystem gives the moss its stability. The leaves emits a pale green luminescencent light.

Light Moss - 2

Small greyish circular leaves about a nailbreth wide are sitting on thin stems, which are only about three nailsbreth long. A dense rootsystem gives the moss its stability. The leaves emit a pale green luminescencent light.
Even if dug out it keeps giving away its light for some time and is therefore useful at dark places where no light is available or open fire not  advised. It  is called therefore „lightmoss“ or UrKurr.

Light Moss - 3

Santh. Member

Shendar, Shen-D'auras

View Profile Homepage
« Reply #9 on: 14 August 2003, 08:21:00 »

Redberry Bush -1

A medium-sized bush, about a fore high,  is growing under and beneeth the trees. It has small,  red fruits, forms sometimes cluster which join  at places creating small fields. A closer look shows thick, hairy, oval leaves, placed on the upper side of the branch. Their colour is green on the top, covered with some white hairs, while the underside is white and hairless.

Redberry Bush -2

The Redberry Bush is common over the whole of Sarvonia, nybelmar and Aeruilln, its little red berries tart and healthy. Some housewife is glad to have redberries, because the juice is good for cooking and is suitable for seasoning stews. Some people also make a jelly out of the berries, which taste good on steaks and with poultry.
However, it has a quite different use as well: It is also one of the more important ingredients in the ormelin (orm conservation fluid).

Redberry Bush -3

---

Edited by: Talia Sturmwind  at: 8/13/03 16:23

Santh. Member

Shendar, Shen-D'auras

View Profile Homepage
« Reply #10 on: 14 August 2003, 09:54:00 »

Moon Moss - 1

This light silvery grey moss has  delicate finger-long strands growing in thick rounded clumps. It has a reflective sheen to the surface which reflects light in a prismatic sparkle. You can‘t find out more now, better ask somebody?

Moon Moss - 2

This light silvery grey moss has  delicate finger-long strands growing in thick rounded clumps. It has a reflective sheen to the surface which reflects light in a prismatic sparkle. Therefore clumps are sometimes planted along road-edges to reflect the ambient light at night and aid travellers.
This lovely moss is however not just beatiful, it is quite useful as well: When dried thoroughly, the moss is extremely soft and absorbent. Humans living in its vicinity have long used this moss to line babies’ diapers and women’s “moon-cloths”, and other sanitary applications.

Santh. Member

Shendar, Shen-D'auras

View Profile Homepage
« Reply #11 on: 15 August 2003, 09:56:00 »

False Heart - 1a

The climber is a magnificent view, it covers the the entire wall till it is nearly invisible at the top. Like a green veil with yellow dots it seems to fall down instead of growing upwards, the heart shaped leaves all pointing downwards. Green is the overall  appearance, but the yellow blooms and the red, fuzzy rim of each leave gives structure to it.

False Heart - 1b

As soon as you care going nearer than about a ped, the climber surprises you by throwing out tiny little bullets. You haven‘t touched it yet, was it the vibration of the soil which has caused it? Where they caught your bare skin,  it starts itching and nearly bleeding , the skin gets immediately hot and red with tiny red spots, where obviously something has penetrated your skin.

False Heart - 2

False Heart is a beautiful climber, with dark green heart shaped leaves, rimmed by a delicate red rim and ornamentive yellow flowers. But it is one of the biggest nuisance and fairly dangerous plant to an uninformed traveller. The yellow flowers , blooming all year long except in frost periods, evolve seeds which are covered with little poisonous hooked spikes. A simple vibration near the plant, registered by roots growing out this far, trigger the flight of the seeds. it is not fully understood how this works, research is not very pleasant. The red fuzzy rim of the leaves which stay at the plant over the winter, is poisonous itself, so that even in wintertime, where flying seeds are rare, the plant is protected to a certain amount. The name derives from the form of its leave - and its combination of beauty and peril.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent
[27 March 2019, 00:01:57]

[21 June 2018, 14:28:00]

[31 May 2017, 06:35:55]

[06 May 2017, 05:27:04]

[03 April 2017, 01:15:03]

[26 March 2017, 12:48:25]

[15 March 2017, 02:23:07]