Welcome Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

gfxgfx Home Forum Help Search Login Register   gfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Newbie with a few questions  (Read 1305 times)
Phaedron Quiza

Gained Aura: 0

View Profile
« on: 29 January 2003, 14:58:00 »

hiya.  So, I'm new here, and though I have experience with play-by-posts, I still have a few questions and such.  I've skimmed the main site, so most stuff I can find out on my own, but a few things I can't find any info on, so perhaps someone can direct me.
Fist question: starting items, are there any? and if so, what are they?
Second Question:  training, how is it done? etc.  via training thread or some other method?  (my pc wants to be a ranger, sooo...)
Third Question:  I have no idea where to start.  I was looking at the map and there are so many darn places! haha.  I put basically my whole character history in my signature.  Can somebody take a look and maybe give me a few ideas??

Thanks.

Phaedron Quiza is a young Ylfferhinu elf, approximately 30 years old, 6 ft., with silver hair and eyes.  His hair he wears cropped short, save two thin braids in front of his ears, contrary to the common fashion of his people, but he left home so young that he doesn't really know the first thing about his people anyway.
After the brutal death of his parents when he was still an elfling, Phaedron was sent to live with an aunt and uncle who also met a tragic end by the time Phaedron had reached the tenth year of his life.  A frightened child with no sense of where he was or what was happening around him, he ran into the forests, and crawled into a small dark cave where he hid until he believed his pursuers had lost track of him.  In that forest, he lived alone for most of his natural life, without any contact from other people, and as such, his people skills are somewhat lacking.  He can always be found wearing black, the color of mourning, and has taken up the trade of a ranger, a longbow being his weapon of choice.
After many years away from the world, he has decided it is time he rejoin it, and though his somewhat hermetic ways do not permit him to be in crowded areas for long periods of time without getting a little nervous, and he has a natural tendency towards mild paranoia, slow to smile and slower to laugh, Phaedron intends to make the best of it.  He is silent and thoughtful, and has a secret love of poetry, which he remembers vaguely from his youth, and will secretly, at times, write in a small journal he carries with him.

Ta`lia of the Seven Jewels
Santh. Member

Gained Aura: 143

Shendar, Shen-D'auras

View Profile Homepage
« Reply #1 on: 29 January 2003, 15:07:00 »

I'm afraid , you are at the wrong place here. Though this is the main side where you learn about the world you play in, the post by post RPG is on another board, click role playing and post your char there. As soon as it is approved (some details are still lacking, please look at some others or the help), you can start  looking for others to do a new game or asking if you can join a running one. There are however no items or other things you can acquire. The MUD as well as the 3D-Game are future dreams still.

***Astropic of the day***

"For me there is only the traveling on paths that have heart, on any path  that may have heart. There I travel, and the only worthwhile challenge is to traverse its full length. And there I travel looking,  breathlessly. ~Don Juan"
***Astropicture of the Day***Talia's Long, Long List***
Silfer Darkflare
Santh. Member

Gained Aura: 1

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 29 January 2003, 15:07:00 »

Erm.. me thinks you are in the wrong forum. go Here

Phaedron Quiza

Gained Aura: 0

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 29 January 2003, 15:19:00 »

my bad...hence the questions. thanks though.

Phaedron Quiza is a young Ylfferhinu elf, approximately 30 years old, 6 ft., with silver hair and eyes.  His hair he wears cropped short, save two thin braids in front of his ears, contrary to the common fashion of his people, but he left home so young that he doesn't really know the first thing about his people anyway.
After the brutal death of his parents when he was still an elfling, Phaedron was sent to live with an aunt and uncle who also met a tragic end by the time Phaedron had reached the tenth year of his life.  A frightened child with no sense of where he was or what was happening around him, he ran into the forests, and crawled into a small dark cave where he hid until he believed his pursuers had lost track of him.  In that forest, he lived alone for most of his natural life, without any contact from other people, and as such, his people skills are somewhat lacking.  He can always be found wearing black, the color of mourning, and has taken up the trade of a ranger, a longbow being his weapon of choice.
After many years away from the world, he has decided it is time he rejoin it, and though his somewhat hermetic ways do not permit him to be in crowded areas for long periods of time without getting a little nervous, and he has a natural tendency towards mild paranoia, slow to smile and slower to laugh, Phaedron intends to make the best of it.  He is silent and thoughtful, and has a secret love of poetry, which he remembers vaguely from his youth, and will secretly, at times, write in a small journal he carries with him.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent
[27 March 2019, 00:01:57]

[21 June 2018, 14:28:00]

[31 May 2017, 06:35:55]

[06 May 2017, 05:27:04]

[03 April 2017, 01:15:03]

[26 March 2017, 12:48:25]

[15 March 2017, 02:23:07]

[15 March 2017, 02:20:28]