Welcome Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

gfxgfx Home Forum Help Search Login Register   gfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Apprenticeship Problem  (Read 2483 times)
Val Incendarious

Gained Aura: 0

View Profile
« on: 02 December 2005, 00:44:00 »

Sorry ... please view next post in this thread.

"Life is a story waiting to be written. It is upto each of us to make it wonderful and exciting."
Val Incendarious CD

Edited by: Val Incendarious  at: 12/8/05 4:46
Twen Araerwen
Aspiring Member

Gained Aura: 18

Death's Mistress

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 02 December 2005, 01:50:00 »

Sorry this is the SN I shall be using on the Dev. boards if I am accepted as an apprentice.

A young elven woman of about 243 walks leisurely into the light. Her deep grey eyes inspecting the others in this desolate place. Raising a pale hand to golden curls, as she brushes them back from her eyes. Crimson robes with gleaming stars in the fabric’s depths are draped over her supple form. Thirteen onyx bracelets line her left wrist, each perverse with necromantic runes. To those accustomed to such things, her pace is that of a lady accustomed to noble gatherings. A shortsword is sheathed in a scabbard of glimmering cobalt blue feathers on her back. The hilt encrusted with ice blue gems, each of them flawless and inestimable in their own right, matching those wove eloquently into her golden tresses. "Good day lords and ladies, would seem I have finally found my way to where one joins such a fine assortment of scribes and artisans."

Well where to begin, I have done a bit on the site in the past (aka. Valannia Incendarious). I enjoy doing poetry and small stories, I had 2 poems posted on the site in the past. I am not certain if they still remain or if they were lost in the unfortunate accident that happened here. I left Santharia near a year ago only due to computer failure, I have missed it like I would my right arm. So many friends here and so much to keep one focused and busy ... Santharia may be a dream but in the past it was a dream come true for me.

I have RPed for almost 8 years in various IRL and online games. Here is a listing of the ones I can remember D&D, AD&D, Palladium games (Rifts and their fantasy based game), Battle Tech, Star Frontiers, Gamma World and many Paragraph based RPs online. None of them near as detailed as Santharia is, yet I do love fantasy in all its shapes and forms.

I have drawn maps for many a game I have done in the past. As well as quite a few creatures for my own beastiarys for the worlds I have gamed in. I have a fair understanding of the magic system on the site here. I had Silfer and Rayne teaching me in the past and I do hope that being allowed on the boards would help my understanding and permit me to aid in the further fleshing out of all things magical in this realm.

I do some painting of minatures and some canvas work. Yet most of my canvas work is done in oils and is mostly abstract. I guess abstract is somewhat fantasy based but not quite relavent here, but you never know .... this is fantasy after all.

"Well I am not one to ramble on, so I shall be departing my friends. I do hope that there is room for me here on the boards. I have a burning desire to get back to where I once left off on the site and that was expanding Santharia so that others can see the beauty of this place and share it." ~Bowing gracefully as golden tresses fall to frame her supple elven features. Turning nimbly upon her sandalled feet as she then departs~

Flame is the bringer of life or the harbinger of death. Be sure of which you flirt with. Twens CD

Artimidor Federkiel
Administrator

Gained Aura: 538

View Profile Homepage
« Reply #2 on: 02 December 2005, 15:54:00 »

Hello Val, I mean Twen, er... hello and a heartly welcome back at any rate! :D

Always nice to see someone returning from quite a while ago, we'll do out best to make sure that the "right arm" serves its purpose:)  Oh, and as I can see there's one short poem from you on the site, called "The Winter's Breeze" in our "Poems of Nature" collection, but of course I'm looking forward to read more from you! We always have can use beasts, providing they fit to the world and into a certain environment, and the magic section can also use a spell or two. Magic isn't precisely that easy as there are many things not yet fully described on the site, though in Forum posts, so yeah, this could be a bit challenging. Suggest to start small with contributing, we're happy to have you back here, that's for sure!

The Santharian Dream Webmaster - Let Fantasy Dreams come true!
World Development Admin - The Forum where Worlds are born...

"Between the mind that plans and the hands that build there must be a mediator, and this must be the heart." -- Maria (Metropolis)
Twen Araerwen
Aspiring Member

Death's Mistress

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 02 December 2005, 19:28:00 »

Thank you for the welcome back Arti. :hug  I apologize for the name change here but Silfer had mentioned he would mentor me. So I thought a more magic oriented persona would help me set the mood for myself.

I had thought I had posted 2 of my poems, yet with my computer crash I guess the second was lost =(. But  guess that will be my first small venture here. Maybe a poem about friends once lost and found again. ~Ponders then begins to wander to the quill and ink next to keyboard~ I hope to see you again soon Arti.

Flame is the bringer of life or the harbinger of death, be sure of which you flirt with. Twens CD

Silfer Darkflare
Santh. Member

Gained Aura: 1

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 02 December 2005, 22:18:00 »

Ah, yes. *appears* Yes, Twen asked me to mentor her, and I agreed. Arti, can you add her as my apprentice?  

Artimidor Federkiel
Administrator

View Profile Homepage
« Reply #5 on: 06 December 2005, 15:58:00 »

Just did that:) - Also have attached the "Apprentice" plaque to Twen's account, hope I got the right account as she has registered twice with a similar name, probably because she mistyped the name the first time;)

"Between the mind that plans and the hands that build there must be a mediator, and this must be the heart." -- Maria (Metropolis)
Twen Araerwen
Aspiring Member

Death's Mistress

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 08 December 2005, 21:38:00 »

I couldn't retreive my old password from EZ .... it never came in my mailbox. I tried many times over near a week period to obtain it. So I changed my SN slightly.

It seems that my plaque was applied to my old SN so when you get time it would be greatly appreciated Arti, if it was added to this name. I am sorry for the confusion ~beats EZ into submission~. There now all should be well :clap  

Flame is the bringer of life or the harbinger of death, be sure of which you flirt with. Twens CD

Edited by: Twen  Araerwen  at: 12/8/05 4:44

Artimidor Federkiel
Administrator

View Profile Homepage
« Reply #7 on: 09 December 2005, 02:11:00 »

Ok, should work now - we'll see at your next post:)  

Twen Araerwen
Aspiring Member

Death's Mistress

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 09 December 2005, 19:51:00 »

Next post =)

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent
[27 March 2019, 00:01:57]

[21 June 2018, 14:28:00]

[31 May 2017, 06:35:55]

[06 May 2017, 05:27:04]

[03 April 2017, 01:15:03]

[26 March 2017, 12:48:25]

[15 March 2017, 02:23:07]

[15 March 2017, 02:20:28]