Welcome Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

gfxgfx Home Forum Help Search Login Register   gfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Help?  (Read 2728 times)
Anaea the Marked

Gained Aura: 0

View Profile
« on: 30 January 2002, 15:27:00 »

: scuffs her feet on the ground :

Im bored.

Not only I am I bored but I need somewhere to exert my creative energies. Unfortunately translation of my epic poems doesnt allow me to be creative and I need an outlet- or Im going to burst. ;)  So, I offer my services, as one who is morally and mentally indefinitely entwined with detail, to help with the backup of tribes. Where can I help? The southern continent? The northern continent? A miscellaneous island?  

Of course it wont have my direct attention till the origin story and the twins story are completed, but take pity on me :|  

"Popai n'o sonko ligta luc for'is a ment'ik, popai o sonko lighta lac o mart."
Sor'inyt saying - "Ask not why the sun sets, but why it rises."

Koldar Mondrakken
Santh. Member

Gained Aura: 1

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 30 January 2002, 16:03:00 »

Give me another week and I might have something for you... ;)  

Koldar Mondrakken, Knight of the Moonlight

Capher
Santh. Member

Gained Aura: 5

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 30 January 2002, 16:45:00 »

Anaea try one of the elven tribes that are not finished. or if you prefer try the far northern continent of Sarvonia. near the deep winds portal. or even the islands off of the northeast coast of Northern Sarvonia.

Capher, Tribes and Races Supervisor Moderator.Wisdom is given to those whom it knows.

I live to but to serve my Goddess Seyella and Talon Hawke; son, heir and Wizard of the White Tower-defender of the lands and peoples of Caelereth!
Artimidor Federkiel
Administrator

Gained Aura: 538

View Profile Homepage
« Reply #3 on: 30 January 2002, 17:03:00 »

If you're very bored you could try your hand on an essential tribe of Sarvonia: the Erpheronians (unfortunately I still lack the time for it). There's already information on them on the site, but only very few. There are lots of references to this tribe and they would need to be put together in new entry form. Quite I challenge I have to admit, but a very important work which needs to be done soon.

The Santharian Dream Webmaster - Let Fantasy Dreams come true!
World Development Admin - The Forum where Worlds are born...

"Between the mind that plans and the hands that build there must be a mediator, and this must be the heart." -- Maria (Metropolis)
Capher
Santh. Member

Gained Aura: 5

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 30 January 2002, 17:27:00 »

Art I was going to suggest that to Anaea, but I thought you wanted it, since it is probably going to be one of the largest and most important human tribes in Southen Sarvonia. However I cannot think of a better person to work on the Erpheronians than Anaea.

Capher, Tribes and Races Supervisor Moderator.Wisdom is given to those whom it knows.

I live to but to serve my Goddess Seyella and Talon Hawke; son, heir and Wizard of the White Tower-defender of the lands and peoples of Caelereth!
Anaea the Marked

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 30 January 2002, 18:51:00 »

well let me read up first on them and see what i can come up with. i'll let you then decide if you like my ideas... :D  yeah! creative energies awakening! ;)  

Xarl
Santh. Member

Gained Aura: 1

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 30 January 2002, 21:12:00 »

And remember, Anaea, that the city of Ximax still welcomes elaborators with its still half-formed arms wide open.

Xarl Bluestride, Archmage of the White Arcana, Master of the Magic Forum, and generally cool guy. All requests are to be written on the back of a ten-dollar bill (or equivelant thereof) placed on a dead ferret, and tossed in the sewer system.
Xarl Bluestride
Owner of the longest sig in Santharia

Anaea the Marked

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 31 January 2002, 00:45:00 »

While I am currently wading through the    massive amounts of text concerning the Erpheronians; I have managed to come up with a couple of questions:

1.) At what point did the tribe form [formally]?

2.) Where was the capitol city/ various other important cites? As I said before- Im still working through the information, but I cant find a specific location for these details. Do I have enough leave to create these details? Or do they live in someones mind out there in the great abyss we the internet? I have seen the maps- but alas- no help there... :)  

---- found city voldar. will keep looking

3.) Livestock? does santharia even  have livestock such as cows, sheep, goats, chickens, etc etc... hmm... have put in question in beastiary forum.
---- saw your reply art. thanks!  

Edited by: Anaea the Marked at: 1/30/02 8:57:40 pm
Artimidor Federkiel
Administrator

Gained Aura: 538

View Profile Homepage
« Reply #8 on: 31 January 2002, 15:20:00 »

3.) Of course. Answered question already at the Bestiary Forum.

2.) Capitol was Voldar, big ancient town. There also exists an entry about Voldar, but it's veeeeeery old. In this respect also Katya has to be mentioned from Dal's story. She's one of the Erpheronian queens.

1.) Well, this could be a question of myth. In general the myth after the creation of the world goes like this:

Tree of Life (at the Thaelon) starts to burn (ignited by Cor), Av hides tree, leaves world, people spread. In Northern Sarvonia the elven kingdom of F'v'cl'r develops (see entry), from where many human tribes originate after its fall. However, not all humans sought shelter in the glorious realm of F'v'cl'r. I personally would suggest that the Erpheronians were those who didn't flee from the catastrophy of the burning of the Tree, but remained in this region (their holy symbol). Perhaps to once challenge evil or something if it should re-appear. I mentioned somewhere else that the mountain rages to the north (Tandala), seperating North and South Sarvonia, didn't exist at this time. Maybe they were a product of the War of the Chosen later on. Well, these are some ideas in this respect.

The Santharian Dream Webmaster - Let Fantasy Dreams come true!
World Development Admin - The Forum where Worlds are born...

"Between the mind that plans and the hands that build there must be a mediator, and this must be the heart." -- Maria (Metropolis)
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent
[27 March 2019, 00:01:57]

[21 June 2018, 14:28:00]

[31 May 2017, 06:35:55]

[06 May 2017, 05:27:04]

[03 April 2017, 01:15:03]

[26 March 2017, 12:48:25]

[15 March 2017, 02:23:07]

[15 March 2017, 02:20:28]