Welcome Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

gfxgfx Home Forum Help Search Login Register   gfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Print
Author Topic: Diorye'oleal Elves Update  (Read 11028 times)
Rayne (Alýr)
Dreamress
Santh. Member

Gained Aura: 117

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 20 June 2003, 12:19:00 »

I don't think the union between Diorye'oleal and... any orcs would work. Or any people. They don't believe they need other for trade or support.

As for the history bit. No clue.

BTW: I added more to People about the animal guides and I finished government. History and the Observances are needin' work.

"There is much misjudgment in the world. Now, I knew you for a unicorn when I first saw you, and I know that I am your friend. Yet you take me for a clown, or a clod, or a betrayer, and so I must be if you see me so. The magic on you is only magic and will vanish as soon as you are free, but the enchantment of error that you put on me I must wear forever in your eyes. We are not always what we seem..." -Schmendrick the Magician, The Last Unicorn
Koldar Mondrakken
Santh. Member

Gained Aura: 1

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 20 June 2003, 15:19:00 »

this is not about anything social, only war. ;)  

Koldar Mondrakken, Knight of the Moonlight
Weakness is strength. Hope is life.

Rayne (Alýr)
Dreamress
Santh. Member

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 20 June 2003, 17:01:00 »

I don't know.. Diorye'oleal elves aren't too trusting..

"There is much misjudgment in the world. Now, I knew you for a unicorn when I first saw you, and I know that I am your friend. Yet you take me for a clown, or a clod, or a betrayer, and so I must be if you see me so. The magic on you is only magic and will vanish as soon as you are free, but the enchantment of error that you put on me I must wear forever in your eyes. We are not always what we seem..." -Schmendrick the Magician, The Last Unicorn
Koldar Mondrakken
Santh. Member

Gained Aura: 1

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 21 June 2003, 03:33:00 »

This is mainly about the third Sarvonian war anyway and it works the way that the elves don't do the dirty work by convincing/bribiing/persuading someone else to do it for them.

The Darkelves will think they fooled the Losh-oc, the Losh-oc will think they've fooled the darkelves, Coór is happy. :D  

Rayne (Alýr)
Dreamress
Santh. Member

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 23 June 2003, 01:46:00 »

I have no qualms. ^_^ Miss Wren?

Wren
Santh. Member

Gained Aura: 9

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 23 June 2003, 12:32:00 »

No problems with that.

But I think it more likely it was led by Osthe'Mangar...... That's just my opinion.  

Anodd yw dwyn dyn oddiar ei dylwyth

Viresse
Santh. Member

Gained Aura: 0

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 23 June 2003, 19:28:00 »

Haa. You guys must be LOVING Drogo by now.
Let me know if you need any help or drowish opinion.

*pokey de Viresse at viresse@santharia.com* - Adventures of Caelereth Administrator
The Santharian Dream - Home sweet Home...

Rayne (Alýr)
Dreamress
Santh. Member

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 30 June 2003, 02:47:00 »

Sorry I've been busy! I've sort of been neglecting these poor little dark elves! They still need a history!

Ok, I have been thinking about how the tribe came into existence. We got how the government works (incorperating the animal guides) but I'm not sure how this idea would come into being. Where was Saban 2 going from? Would his sonhave known about the animal guides? Would the Saban 2 group already be practicing this idea of animal guides?

Approximately when would this have occured? Age of Myths? Can a guestimate the dates?

Wren
Santh. Member

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 01 July 2003, 13:14:00 »

I'm sick.

When I'm better I will email you what you need :)  

Rayne (Alýr)
Dreamress
Santh. Member

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 01 July 2003, 21:01:00 »

Ok. I hope you get better soon! ::gives her a cerubell.::

Wren
Santh. Member

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 02 July 2003, 14:37:00 »

meh - so do I. Thankyou. Anyone got a vase.

@Vir - I'd love him more if he'd come back and explain a bit more about what on earth was going on in that head of his. I have fragments in my messenger logs, but nothing that helps here.

Feel free to comment on anything you feel needs drowising - I wouldn't really know - they're not my thing at all. How about taking a look at the animal guides part?

Rayne (Alýr)
Dreamress
Santh. Member

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 03 July 2003, 04:32:00 »

Yeah! I could really use more in the way of what animals mean what. Something like that would really, really, really help!

Wren
Santh. Member

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 24 August 2003, 15:59:00 »

Meep.
I haven't forgotten this.

I've just copied and pasted it onto my desktop.

The plan is that I will fine tooth comb it tommorrow, add to it, if thats alright by you, things that I will extrapolate to the Injerin and to the Folkmore.

And you know what I'm going to do then?

I'm going to read every entry that Drogo ever wrote and I'm going to peice together some kind of Northern Sarvonian timeline. It can be hazy. But I need to get this stuff clear in my head and all I see at the moment is contradiction.

Then I will add a history section.

And a viola.

One finished update

Yay.

Rayne (Alýr)
Dreamress
Santh. Member

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 24 August 2003, 23:35:00 »

I've been trying to get a few tribe entries on the sites that are purely mine, but for the good of the site and Northern Sarvonia, I'll let you add on and take some credit.

Artimidor Federkiel
Administrator

Gained Aura: 538

View Profile Homepage
« Reply #44 on: 25 August 2003, 00:35:00 »

:lol  Well, Rayne, you still have some hobbits you wanted to write, eh? (Oh, and I personally like putting "Information provided by Rayne and Wren" at the bottom of an entry;) )

@Wren: This sounds like quite a bit of an endeavour checking all this information... Drogo definitely didn't make things easier by disappearing so suddenly, especially as he always seemed to know how things had to look there, and we know have to figure out what he could have meant exactly second hand:  

The Santharian Dream Webmaster - Let Fantasy Dreams come true!
World Development Admin - The Forum where Worlds are born...

"Between the mind that plans and the hands that build there must be a mediator, and this must be the heart." -- Maria (Metropolis)
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Print
Jump to:  

Recent
[27 March 2019, 00:01:57]

[21 June 2018, 14:28:00]

[31 May 2017, 06:35:55]

[06 May 2017, 05:27:04]

[03 April 2017, 01:15:03]

[26 March 2017, 12:48:25]

[15 March 2017, 02:23:07]

[15 March 2017, 02:20:28]