Welcome Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

gfxgfx Home Forum Help Search Login Register   gfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Peace Pine - Celebration Tree  (Read 3445 times)
Uragel

Gained Aura: 1

View Profile
« on: 21 December 2001, 21:06:00 »

Eyasha's Peace Pine for Celebrations. Version 1.1

Growing in large packs the Peace Pine requires sun, water and soil which is high in nurturance. Generally used to decorate during various times of the year.

Description. Having a variety of sizes it can range from 1 ped through to 30+ peds in height depending on how long it is left to grow and the quality of the soil in which it grows. The general shape of the tree is a triangle with long branches at the bottom of the tree and shorter reaching ones at the top until it finally reaches a tip.

The leaves are more like moderately firm sticks which grow out from the branch stemming from the base of the tree. While the leaves are generally deep green with a healthy plant the trunk is deep brown. Smelling distinctly like pine. It is an evergreen tree.

Territory. Preferring but not requiring - space, sun, water and good quality soil the Peace Tree can be found all throughout Santharia. The best quality trees are produced near the Zeiphyrian Forests and the Auturian Woods. Also known to produce fantastic Peace Trees is the area just north of Thealon.

Usages. Grown for making furniture, and as fire wood the tree is also used to decorate when celebrating special occasions. Such occasions are unspecified as each area / tribe / race celebrates different occasions at different times of the year.

Myth. It is fabled that Eyasha Goddess of Peace planted the seed in hope that the tree would symbolise a peace between the races during the 'Age of Blood' (-822b.s - 5b.s) There is no evidence which proves this theory.

Another theory was that Ava' to honour Eyasha for all her good work created the tree so that the races could celebrate with the peace which flows through the lands. Again there is no evidence to prove this theory.

Some believe that it was, just like all the other plants one that Ava' created when the world first began. Since then been 'dubbed' by the humans the peace tree using it as a symbol of celebration, which then flowed through to the other civilised races.

Uragel!
Do not seek to follow in the footsteps of the men of old; seek what they sought.
And then do what the women did.Character Description
Herbarium Mistress, Santharian World Development Moderator - Art's Little Helper

Edited by: Uragel at: 12/21/01 3:41:52 pm
Xarl
Santh. Member

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 21 December 2001, 21:41:00 »

And others believe that Uragel is simply amazing, and with the aid of Ximaxian Magus Xarl Bluestride created this tree for Xarl's reveling purposes. Now we can have a Christmas tree! *claps hands together* Goody!
*cough*
Nice work, Elvish Submistress!

Xarl Bluestride, Archmage of the White Arcana, Master of the Magic Forum, and generally cool guy. All requests are to be written on the back of a ten-dollar bill (or equivelant thereof) placed on a dead ferret, and tossed in the sewer system.
Xarl Bluestride
Owner of the longest sig in Santharia

Ta`lia of the Seven Jewels
Santh. Member

Gained Aura: 143

Shendar, Shen-D'auras

View Profile Homepage
« Reply #2 on: 22 December 2001, 03:57:00 »

Uragel,you  are sitting in your comp and sleeping there as well,aren't you ?

Your peacetree is nice, but a bit small. I thought such a peace celebration tree would have to be more impressive, huge, tall, 30 to 40 peds(or 100!) at least.What if the communities want to celebrate as well, not only the families? Just imagined a three meter Christmas tree on the Marienplatz in München or elsewhere in the towns, lol.

"Don't be pushed by your problems.  Be led by your dreams."

"For me there is only the traveling on paths that have heart, on any path  that may have heart. There I travel, and the only worthwhile challenge is to traverse its full length. And there I travel looking,  breathlessly. ~Don Juan"
***Astropicture of the Day***Talia's Long, Long List***
Uragel

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 22 December 2001, 09:47:00 »

:lol  @ Talia

I don't sleep that much.. and most of what I do revolves about the keyboard (well computers but you get the idea)..  joy :

Fixed it so that it says 1 to 30+ peds...

I'm no ped-a-nator.. I've been told "X" many times how long a ped is.. and then someone else comes along and says it's something else.. so I gave up! ;)   things are iddy-biddy, cute, small, medium, big, really big and RUN type sizes ehehe :D  

Uragel!
Do not seek to follow in the footsteps of the men of old; seek what they sought.
Herbarium Mistress, Santharian World Development Moderator - Art's Little Helper

Ta`lia of the Seven Jewels
Santh. Member

Gained Aura: 143

Shendar, Shen-D'auras

View Profile Homepage
« Reply #4 on: 23 December 2001, 10:07:00 »

Ahhh, I want your title , Uragel!

"Don't be pushed by your problems.  Be led by your dreams."

"For me there is only the traveling on paths that have heart, on any path  that may have heart. There I travel, and the only worthwhile challenge is to traverse its full length. And there I travel looking,  breathlessly. ~Don Juan"
***Astropicture of the Day***Talia's Long, Long List***
Uragel

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 23 December 2001, 11:53:00 »

Wow - when did level 3 happen? all of a sudden I'm 18?!?! :)  

Uragel!

Xarl
Santh. Member

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 24 December 2001, 14:16:00 »

Ped=1 meter=about 3 feet. How nice of me.

Xarl Bluestride, Archmage of the White Arcana, Master of the Magic Forum, and generally cool guy. All requests are to be written on the back of a ten-dollar bill (or equivelant thereof) placed on a dead ferret, and tossed in the sewer system.
Xarl Bluestride
Owner of the longest sig in Santharia

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent
[27 March 2019, 00:01:57]

[21 June 2018, 14:28:00]

[31 May 2017, 06:35:55]

[06 May 2017, 05:27:04]

[03 April 2017, 01:15:03]

[26 March 2017, 12:48:25]